Leespiker

[Thieving][Iron Man][Money Making] Spiker Blackjacker [Up To 260k XP/HR][Up To 120k GP/HR][Double Double Hit Technique][ABCL 10+]

@Leespiker

Script is working really good, it just has one flaw. When it world hops, i normally use high risk world as there are no players there.

But when it switches back, its stuck at the world hop, asking if i wanna do high risk world. Is it possible to make it work so it doesn't have any problems there? :)

Edited by daxdan

@Leespiker

Script is working really good, it just has one flaw. When it world hops, i normally use high risk world as there are no players there.

But when it switches back, its stuck at the world hop, asking if i wanna do high risk world. Is it possible to make it work so it doesn't have any problems there? :)

Currently, it does not support world hopping to deadman, high risk, pvp, and tournament worlds.

When i use the bot it typically just stands there and says setting up. It will say I have no noted food but i do

Did you get everything figured out? If not, please check the first page.

not sure how but i just died :P Nbd only lost 200k but still strange, the only time i dont baby it i come back and im dead :o

Edit: didnt lose anything, went back after casually regearing and noted food was on ground haha

Edited by Zodu

The bot works great, @Leespiker you should probably mention to hide combat mode, so the bot doesn't accidentally misclick and press attack, because that's what happened when I ran it once. 

Also maybe a safeguard for mistakes like that, and when the servers are laggy, is to maybe make the bot eat at a higher %hp?

I am disappointed in the script. Mainly it is because of the high price i think, that makes u expect great things. U simply can't leave it alone, u have to babysit it. 

Here a honest feedback, according to the 'list of dreams', made by script writer. 

Estimated xp rates

45-54 = 40k+

55-64 = 60k+

65+ = 80k+ (up to 260k)

I started at lvl 55, got at max around 30k xp, if lucky. When it did reach this, i died fast after. 

At lvl 65 now: 50k ish/hour. Misclicks alot. has trouble luring in/out. Can really easily get stuck in a patern, so DONT AFK THIS SCRIPT. 

Features

Built-in antiban + ABCL 10 (Sounds great, but remember guys, this is outdated. ABC2 is out)

Knocks out and pickpockets bandits, bearded bandits, and menaphite thugs efficiently (Efficiently no, 1 out of 3 times doesnt pickpocket at all, after succesfully knocking out a npc. Xp Waste)

Lures mobs in and out of buildings when necessary (When necessary?! This script can go insane when it comes to luring npcs in and out of buildings, it literally CANT stop sometimes. Just gets stuck in a cycle.)

Closes curtains to keep mobs in and out of buildings

Eats when necessary

Unnotes food fast using Banknote Exchange Merchant

Buys jugs of wine from Ali The barman if not using noted food

Switches to better mobs when needed

Uses double double hit technique for max xp (It does, nice. Yet not always. I saw alot of sucessfull knockouts, but then it waits as if u are 'stunned' aka it doesnt pickpocked at all. Bit of a waste of time)

Up to 260k thieving xp/hr

Up to 120k gp/hr

Requirements

45+ Thieving

30+ hp (small chance of dying if lower)

Lets not get into the amount of times i died, but i am 85 hp and can say i ran from falador to the desert again to many times XD. Bit of my own fault aswell i think, since i didn't had the NPC ATTACK option to HIDDEN. I guess script misclicks  and can't always manage to get into the safe zones. Mostly it does, not always. 

I dont think i can get a refund now, because the script writer might not be happy with a detailed feedback post. But i prefer to let the public/future buyers know what they can expect of this highly overpriced script. 

(Edit: currently the script status = Waiting for a menaphite thug. While it stands next to one in the right tent, with closed door. Restarted many times not sure whats going on.

Edited by kees421

Isn't the best script, but isn't the worst.

I don't trust the script enough, so I brought a ring of life just incase. Right now, after 6 minutes, I'm at 115k exp/hr at 75 thieving, but I know it's gonna change. The script messes up hard when it accidentally lures 2 thugs into the same building, and it goes into an endless loop of trying to lure another thug. I suggest people to bring a ring of life incase you die. Also ABC2 could help

edit: instead of luring the thugs, maybe add an option to just hop worlds til you get a empty world that already has a thug inside the building?

Edited by ic3blitz

Script doesn't run for more than 30 min. Gets stuck, randomly attacks mob like 5 times in a 10 min span. extremely buggy. Endless loop of luring out mob in and out. I didn't get my money's worth. Getting half the xp advertised. 

When I paid for a 10$ script, I expected nothing but quality. But this is some half ass-ed script with endless number of bugs. 

If I knew this script was gonna be this garbage, I'd mousekey train it myself getting 3x more xp

edit: after 65 it becomes a lot less bad

Edited by Skids

What's the best way to do this with my ironman? And is it possible to set the script to only use ironman rights with buying/selling etc.?

This script hasn't been updated for a while and isn't currently working - I wouldn't purchase or use until we get an update. The script seems to put you into a loop which I think would be easily detected. A shame really, this script has potential.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.
      SOPHANEM USERS: Please make sure you have tried to go down into the dungeon near the bank. You need to click on a "Don't show me again" box (if the interface pops up) that will make sure the script won't get stuck if Tribot somehow missclicks on the dungeon entrance.
      Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings
      I'm working on a rewrite for this script. It will have improvements and more customization etc. Will notify on the thread when I'm looking for testers. Some new features that will be added are custom urn order selection, player detection for tomb doors, spam clicking option, custom walking recorder and more customization all around. I have plans to include similar features on all of my scripts (similar rewrites) after this rewrite is done.
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      Artifact Exchanger:

Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
    • By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Artificial
      Summary
      Collects planks that at the barbarian outpost plank spot. Banks the planks once you have a full inventory and hops worlds when all planks on one world have been picked up. Makes up to 200K+ an hour with no requirements needed. Just start the bot at the Barbarian Outpost bank or near the planks.

Implements ABC2 Antiban methods. Supports custom world hopping method Antiban methods based on real life data from human players. Makes 200K+ an hour No requirements or starting cash needed. Features dynamic paint that shows status of script, GP per hour rate, time ran, and planks collected Features GUI  
      Perfect Goldfarming Script
      This script is a perfect script to run on multiple accounts and collect gold. All it requires is for you to start the script at Barbarian outpost. There are no requirements needed or starting cash needed. 

Contact
      For any support or questions, comment below or email me: [email protected] 
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      How to use the script:

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By Laniax
      Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By Evesy
      EvesyChocoGrinder - Grind your chocolate bars!
      Dear fellow Tribot users!
      I am very proud to present to you my first public script which will grind your chocolate bars with a knife (So F2P can use it aswell).
      It works flawlessly and has some basic anti-ban in it. You can start at any bank in RuneScape with your knife in your inventory or bank, and chocolate bars in your inventory or bank.
      Goodluck!
       Current features
      Grinds all your chocolate bars flawlessly. Works at any bank. Detects if you have a knife or bars in your bank. Features in the next update
      GUI to choose if you want to use a knife or pestle & mortar. ABCL 10 anti-ban. Current version: 1.0
      Respository URL: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2574-evesychocogrinder/
    • By arvydaslt123
      Hello, I would be interested in a private script for Item Combining, as I understand this script should be easy to make.
      It should withraw two types of items from the bank, combine them, and deposit everything back to the bank.
      We had something similar in tribot called Beg Item combiner, but it's outdated. You can PM me, or write me an email on:
      [email protected]
    • By fmtrick
      As per another request, here is a quick feather buyer script. You can make great F2P GP by buying feather packs from the fishing store in Port Sarim. 
      Script is very basic. Please let me know of any issues you see and I'll address them.
      Start script anywhere, the bot should find it's way to the shop. Or just start the bot in the shop.
      The bot will only buy feather packs if the shop stock is >98 to optimize profits. If the bot waits too long it will hop worlds (because somebody is buying lower and making it impossible for bot to buy). Script uses Tribot API WorldHopper with members worlds turned off.

EDIT: Script has been rewritten and now uses In-game worldhopper and daxWalker. 

Script is open source:
      GitHub
      Repo:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2490
  • Our picks

• Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
      • 39 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9