Leespiker

[Thieving][Iron Man][Money Making] Spiker Blackjacker [Up To 260k XP/HR][Up To 120k GP/HR][Double Double Hit Technique][ABCL 10+]

This script is quite good but it NEEDS improvements in regards to how it exchanges the banknotes.

It will use the banknote on the merchant twice, every time, no matter what (which looks very bot like)

and occasionally gets stuck exchanging them when the Banknote Exchange Man's dialogue comes up and it can't click the "exchange all" option in chat.

Would like to see improvements to fix that. Script got me from 68-7x thieving, it does blackjacking flawlessly and looks very non-bot like... but the exchanging bank notes part of the script needs improvement if I'm going to use this again.

Would like to hear from @Leespiker

Found this to be quite funny

78c6f5bb31f6591011479b5428f4e8c4.png

It did actually try to use the law runes on him. Lol ing. Good script though just needs a minor fix.

Edited by nz4e

Nvm, it's just looking glass. This script and looking glass do not mingle well.

Agreed, this script and LG definitely don't get along as they seem just a little too much out of sync. I reccomend maybe adding in the option to change to single hit method to cope with this? I've upped my xp/hr just from switching from LG to the normal client. Pains me to do so though because I do love LG

Sooo I bought it 'cause I owned it in the past and it was great.

Now I get this:

[22:55:41] Script Started: Spiker Blackjacker.[22:55:41] Spiker Blackjacker v1,10 has started.[22:55:41] Your food is monkfish.[22:55:42] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: obf.Oo.<init>(Ljava/lang/Object;IIIIIILobf/yn;)V[22:55:42] 	at obf.WN.g(wab:264)[22:55:42] 	at obf.qp.getObjectsIn(jt:1595)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor208.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$256(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[22:55:42] 	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[22:55:42] Successfully saved screenshot.[22:55:42] Script Ended: Spiker Blackjacker.

---------------------

Looks like it's a problem between the script and LG, please work on a fix ...

Edited by Wekmor

once the bandit (level 56) gets lured into the room it then says luring out of area and continuously clicks lure and tries to go back and forth and eventually attacks the bandit but continues to try and lure out of area until it kills me. why is this even a part of the script? why would luring the bandit out of the area even necessary? it just killed me again as i type this. i am an ironman so it is a pain in the ass to lose all that money and food. can you help me fix this?  

This script works halfway through... It has many bugs and you CANNOT leave this running in the background unattended or you'll end up in lumbridge. Please refrain from using this script for now if your desire is to "afk". You really need to babysit the script. I wish he would update the script.

Updated to v1.11:

• Everything should be better all around.
  • Improved blackjacking and double double hit technique.
  • Fixed luring in and out of buildings.
  • Hops to another world if other people are blackjacking in your building.

I did not get to fully test under level 65. If there is a problem, I may need to borrow an account.

I did not test with looking glass, but I assume it still won't work well due to some of TRiBot's methods being slow when using LG.