Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

Premium Script section upgrade

Premium Script section upgrade   15 members have voted

1. 1. Categories

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

With over 3 pages of premium scripts constantly being bumped to be seen on the first page, I think it's appropriate to put sub-forums in the premium script section with categories just like the free section has.

Thoughts?

2 people like this

Mmmmm, yes and no.

I don't believe there are enough scripts.. 3 pages isn't really that many. Plus - it puts them all close together, easy to compare and sniff out good methods. 

Mmmmm, yes and no.

I don't believe there are enough scripts.. 3 pages isn't really that many. Plus - it puts them all close together, easy to compare and sniff out good methods. 

Wouldn't it be easier to compare scripts that do the same thing if they were always next to each other? I don't really see what you're saying, maybe if you could explain it better I would understand. Also, 2 extra pages that people normally never view makes it a lot harder to get your script out there.

Support. Exfarm deserves its own entire section. It'll also allow prem scripters to see the categories that lack competition.... Competition would garner better work. 

Edited by jsand5048

100% support....... trying to find a thread is tough and so messy........ really want this added guys :) 

Staff thoughts on this?

Wouldn't it be easier to compare scripts that do the same thing if they were always next to each other? I don't really see what you're saying, maybe if you could explain it better I would understand. Also, 2 extra pages that people normally never view makes it a lot harder to get your script out there.

Correct in a way, yeah.

When I said compare I mean methods. Like, it's difficult to explain how I look for a script. They aren't necessarily compared against each other because they are the same skill or method ect.

I like to be able to compare popularity of scripts and the method/profit rather than compare two scripts of the same type.

It would make a lot more sense, or even if you really wanted u could add a premium section to the all individual sections already set up

For those who think there's not enough scripts, instead of a section for each entire skill they could be ran together like:

Woodcutting/Fletching/Firemaking::Combat/Slayer::Fishing/Cooking::Mining/Smithing::MoneyMaking

Just a idea. It'd be effective imo.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead