• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Meauxxxx

Need help ASAP

Alright so lately I've been experiencing a major problem. My account was first hacked a few weeks ago and I followed up by running a virus scan and of course it came up clean. So like an idiot Iignored it but this time I played more carefully knowing that it was bound to happen again. A week and a half later it did. So in desperation I completely restored my computer back to factory settings. Went back to playing normally and sure enough it still happens, I still get hacked. What do I do...? Not only does this "person" change the password to my RS account but to my yahoo email also.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By boiiparanoia
      I ran the exNMZ bot last night and all went well for about 3 hours until I had come back and seen my acc naked in lumby and my dharok, fury and b ring gone and my bank pin attempted to be removed. Whats up with that? not the first time it's happened either, I was hacked for about 50m when running USA's agility bot. Has this happened to anyone  else?
    • By theholyone
      Not going to blame anyone but myself for always choosing "always allow", but can anyone here spot anything that might seems suspcious?
      right now i'm thinking "dice.rs" is the most out of place here
      both accounts pretty much used all the same scripts and were on account manager, my main has been untouched,
      both emails were changed from original email ( it was a random domain, never used anywhere else )
      Update: recovered both accounts, set up 2step email + auth on email + account, guess I should be lucky i got away with only losing 80m D:
      Picture of 3 scans + suspicious addresses
      http://imgur.com/a/Sd2Tt

• By firegun101
      Hey,
      sorry if thread is in wrong place etc. but I really need help...
      The only scripts I've run in last week are daxchins and master chopper. Im using vip-e osbuddy via looking glass.
      After botting just fine and also manually playing and logging in and out yesterday and this morning. About 30 mins ago I tried to log back in but I was being told that I was using an incorrect password. Ive made sure that my password is correct and so proceeded to go onto the Jagex site. turns out, when trying to recover, my email has been changed too. now, someone has access to my account and I don't know what to do. not sure what personal details they could get from that account. 
      I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the only thing RS related I use other than osbuyddy is tribot. Is it possible someone was able to take the information via tribot? I just can't think of any other way it could have happened. thanks for any help guys.

p.s. I do have authenticator set up too. As of yet, I haven't seen the account logged in, so maybe they got stuck at that...
      By Guest
      i really dont play much, mostly off and on. only script i use is tri yak fighter on osrs. yesterday i was running it and i was logged out. i tried logging back in and my password was changed. i was able to change it back nothing was missing, but i tried to get on again today, but this time my password and email were changed; email was something like 2********@**.com. im not blaming tribot, im blaming the script; i will update with my appeal and virus scan. also, my other accounts i dont bot on are untouched. 
  • Our picks

• To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 10 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies