Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TehRhio

[Hunter][ABCL10][$2]qqqChins

GUI or No GUI   30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to set the settings for the script?

• GUI
    • Arguments

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,870 posts in this topic

I would happily pay for a script such as this, but i don't understand why people are acting as if it should be exclusive. Red chin bots have always been around, if this one got made paid, a free one would soon arise.

what bots did you guys use to get to 66? I'm 30 atm, can anyone lead me to the right direction tyvm

Yeh nut up and do it legit :angel:

first time this has ever been said on a botting website.

Man I'm struggling to find free spots now haha, would love to see this premium only :P

I'm actually scared to bot while I'm at work 'cus of all the people searching for spots..

Constructive criticism - Only thing I can find myself that could be improved is the speed , has been running 2 hours at 100 red chinchompas per hour (I am only 68 hunter, so I dont expect much more) and it seems to be running flawless , only thing is speed.

Awesome script .

Be CAREFUL, i started using the script around another person, got 1min into it and said hello, i reploed back and it was a MOD lmfao...

i soon picked up traps and left, so be careful ;)

oh and it really seemed like he was botting himself i reported him ;)

Be CAREFUL, i started using the script around another person, got 1min into it and said hello, i reploed back and it was a MOD lmfao...

Really pathetic imo to report other botters since your are self botting.. man come on

Really pathetic imo to report other botters since your are self botting.. man come on

LOL dude, dont you get the post, HE was a MOD, so i messed about and reported him for macroing, i dont know if hes was or not, just thought was funny to :) get over it man jeez, i bot myself LOL

ahaha

I will test this script a bit more. Think you could add diffrent trap layouts in the future?

Edit: was in new folder my bad <.<

Very nice script .

Suprisingly good and acurate, every bot in tribot has been a fail since they're all new , but this one... Wow very good work, thumbs up rated and subscribed :D

So hypocritical. Karmas coming your way..

really do you not get the joke?! LOL!!!!!!!!

i said i basically reported a mod, omfg dude really get a grip and learn a joke, i bot myself so couldnt give a shit, as if the mods gonna get banned :D

oh and tbh, i really forgot to say amazing script dude, ive been botting none stop your a leg for releasing this :) (Y)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead