Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TehRhio

[Hunter][ABCL10][$2]qqqChins

GUI or No GUI   30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to set the settings for the script?

• GUI
    • Arguments

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,870 posts in this topic

You should really charge for this script man! You put a lot of work in to it :)

I might once I get it up to a decent speed, but for now it's free:P

Updated. Re-wrote most of the main code so there may be some bugs. If you find any report them here. Speed increased. Currently getting 240ish chins.hour in one of the low-pop locations.

You are seriously working hard on this script :P, also check your pm's if you can, thanks again for working on this script.

Haven't got any new PMs

Also i'm getting 35k exp per hour at grey chins at 60 hunter, on 2nd version you posted, so far so good,i have quite some items from randoms mostly sandwich lady, id's if you need them i can post them here.

Also i'm getting 35k exp per hour at grey chins at 60 hunter, on 2nd version you posted, so far so good,i have quite some items from randoms mostly sandwich lady, id's if you need them i can post them here.

That'd be amazing:P

first version gets me 197 chins per hour and the newest gets 71.. but keep working on it

Whats it doing wrong that it's running so slow?

Gathering the id's now, and sent you the pm, my bad i forgot to click on send lol, i feel kind of an idiot, editing this post in 2-5 mins, for the id's i have all the items from sandwich lady and pirate one on bank. :P

The new version missclicks wrong spot on ground sometimes and just moves slower than the first 1 i think, didnt test it that long.

Items from randoms you can get Maze/Dwarf/Sandwich lady, etc, as i get more ill post more id's.

Uncuts: Sapphire: 1623

Emerald : 1621

Ruby : 1619

Noted gems: Sapphire:1608

Emerald :1606

Ruby :1604

Food:

Strange Fruit :464

Roll :6963

Square sandwich :6965

Triangle sandwich :6962

Spinach roll :1969

Baguette :6961

kebab :1971

Beer :1917

Meat pie :2327

Security book :9003

Strength potion (2) :117

Items from Maze random (Runes/arrows/noted ores)

Bronze arrows:882

Iron arrows :884

Steel arrows :886

Chaos runes :562

Death runes :560

Nature runes :561

Mind runes :558

Feathers :314

Mithril ores :448

Cosmic talisman :1454

If need the id's of clothing/tokens you get from randoms, i have some also, and as im gathering id's if need anything else, pm me, will be editing as i find more id's, thanks again for working on the script.

Items from randoms you can get Maze/Dwarf/Sandwich lady, etc, as i get more ill post more id's.

Uncuts: Sapphire: 1623

Emerald : 1621

Ruby : 1619

Noted gems: Sapphire:1608

Emerald :1606

Ruby :1604

Food:

Strange Fruit :464

Roll :6963

Square sandwich :6965

Triangle sandwich :6962

Spinach roll :1969

Baguette :6961

kebab :1971

Beer :1917

Meat pie :2327

Security book :9003

Strength potion (2) :117

Items from Maze random (Runes/arrows/noted ores)

Bronze arrows:882

Iron arrows :884

Steel arrows :886

Chaos runes :562

Death runes :560

Nature runes :561

Mind runes :558

Feathers :314

Mithril ores :448

Cosmic talisman :1454

If need the id's of clothing/tokens you get from randoms, i have some also, and as im gathering id's if need anything else, pm me, will be editing as i find more id's, thanks again for working on the script.

Nice one man, the bot should drop these, as it only hinders the script's effectiveness.

Added all the ones it didn't already have. Gems are already coded in, I just need to add an option to drop them or not(for crafting)

im 83 hunter and getting 180-195 chins / hour, works pretty flawless but just try to make it little bit faster cuz i can get over 300 chins / hour by playing legit.

You should add a Change Log to the first post, so we can see what's updated in newer versions! :D

Also, please add an exp/hr bit on the paint :D

cant wait to start using this script, so hard to find a scripter thats actually active and responses to their users, tyvm you're awesome <3

Can you add one with no anti-ban? That is what is slowing it down 100+ chins per hour, the anti ban takes way to long

I agree with this, wastes a good 10-15 seconds looking at hunter exp.

Also, would it be possible to add a box around your traps? kinda like this

Posted Image

Yep. I will tommorow, need to get my fishing up:P

lol guys i can confirm that no point to make this private, just wait till this site get premium script option. i hunted month ago red chins too, before w bot wasnt even released and i can confirm it is still easy to get empty spot as before!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead