Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TehRhio

[Hunter][ABCL10][$2]qqqChins

GUI or No GUI   30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to set the settings for the script?

• GUI
    • Arguments

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,870 posts in this topic

Is it a big risk on gettin' banned using this without anti ban?

There's no proof antiban actually makes a difference, since we don't know what jagex are looking for when banning. We can only assume.

The point i'm making is that if you're botting, there's always a risk of being banned. If you're here, on this website, I assume you're already willing to take that risk.

Updated with a rough antiban. Tell me if it's too rare/common. Removed some unneeded code and re-wrote some also.

Found a bug:

Sometimes it misclicks and places a trap in the wrong space, meaning there isn't one in the desired spot. Since it doesn't recognize 4 traps down, it tries placing another down in the correct place over and over again. This causes the mouse go back and forth in the same places, which would be incredibly suspicious to jagex. After a while, the trap falls and the bot continues, one trap down. I've lost 2 traps to this in a 2 hour space.

I found that moving the camera to the overhead position prevents this. Maybe if the bot moved to this position to start with?

I don't know if it's caused by the tribot client or the script itself. Either way, I'm sure it's possible to find a way around this.

Apart from that, the script is awesome, nice work buddy :)

New version runs slower. Working on improving speed now.

I'm liking your devotion to this script :) I'm using the old script in the meantime. Keep up the good work.

Posted Image

Quit being greedy ;) there's plenty of free spots. I haven't seen one other person using this script.

what bots did you guys use to get to 66? I'm 30 atm, can anyone lead me to the right direction tyvm

Got there legit, it's super easy.

what bots did you guys use to get to 66? I'm 30 atm, can anyone lead me to the right direction tyvm

Yeh nut up and do it legit :angel:

A cool feature would be impling support! Maybe an option to catch Dragon or Ninja implings if they come by?

Yeh nut up and do it legit :angel:

cant say any more, birds and traps and falconry all got me there no botting then botted 63 onwards :L

Thanks for sharing this script.

I have been using v1.1 for 15 minutes at grey chins, i'm using 3 traps and i saw the scripts sometimes click "walk here" on another trap tile after it's been picking up a trap. Then it clicks back to the spot where it picked it up. Probably a bug, btw how are you detecting if a trap is down or full?

Any chance you could add adjustable mouse speed? Once again, nice script man :)

I could. Right now it just chooses a random one every time it loops.

I could. Right now it just chooses a random one every time it loops.

Ah that's decent :) It's just i like the mouse speed to match my real mouse's speed, would be comforting if it was adjustable.

Posted Image

A proggy for you :)

You should really charge for this script man! You put a lot of work in to it :)

I might once I get it up to a decent speed, but for now it's free:P

Updated. Re-wrote most of the main code so there may be some bugs. If you find any report them here. Speed increased. Currently getting 240ish chins.hour in one of the low-pop locations.

You should really charge for this script man! You put a lot of work in to it :)

I might once I get it up to a decent speed, but for now it's free:P

Updated. Re-wrote most of the main code so there may be some bugs. If you find any report them here. Speed increased. Currently getting 240ish chins.hour in one of the low-pop locations.

You are seriously working hard on this script :P, also check your pm's if you can, thanks again for working on this script.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor