Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

First off it uses the ring twice. Once at castle wars then another time at castle wars then once to duel arena then another time to the duel arena. Then it can find the slave only half the time.

Fill out the proper bug report, i'm not facing any issues with teleporting. It uses it once per teleport, sounds related to latency or a very slow computer.

@erickho123 

About how many runes p/h would I be able to get doing natures via general store method unsafe route? I have 51 and 60 agility on two of my accounts and I am getting about 430 runes p/h with another script and taking a 5 min brake every hour.  I'm very interested in this script as I've heard its the fastest and most efficient.  Thanks.

How do i add more than one slave to the master? I have tried commas i have tried /'s and they dont work please message me back as soon as you can.

name1,name2,name3,name4 

cap sensitive

@erickho123 

About how many runes p/h would I be able to get doing natures via general store method unsafe route? I have 51 and 60 agility on two of my accounts and I am getting about 430 runes p/h with another script and taking a 5 min brake every hour.  I'm very interested in this script as I've heard its the fastest and most efficient.  Thanks.

I have no idea, it's not even suggested you do that route. Nobody does it, it'd be better if you just trained for abyss. I remember getting around 400 a hour with the safe path, which is a longer path than the unsafe route.

I do not suggest using the slave master method.  Never got a chance to try the abyss method since I was banned. And yes I was using proxies.  The only real issue I noticed with script was my accounts got stuck when trading and just kept sending the trade request for about 3 hours.

Edited by Thebat
Ban reports should go in the ban report thread. The bug report is valid, so this was not completely removed.

name1,name2,name3,name4 

cap sensitive

I have no idea, it's not even suggested you do that route. Nobody does it, it'd be better if you just trained for abyss. I remember getting around 400 a hour with the safe path, which is a longer path than the unsafe route.

Yeah I know.  The accounts are trained for abyss, but the script that I am using does not retrieve pouches when PK'd.  I will get your script when the one that I am currently using is done for  the month.  I just settled for the general store method because I was tired of manually getting the pouches.  Thanks for the response.

Yeah I know.  The accounts are trained for abyss, but the script that I am using does not retrieve pouches when PK'd.  I will get your script when the one that I am currently using is done for  the month.  I just settled for the general store method because I was tired of manually getting the pouches.  Thanks for the response.

My script is able to recover and grab the pouches from the ground if they die. I have many different types of pk detections to prevent you from dying most of the times. 

ExRunecrafter Update:

- Updated pathfinding a bit more

(I am craftting laws via hot balloon) yesterday the script was working fine. but when i woke up today now my guy just click on the balloon guy ncp, he does not try to fly at all.....just constantly clicks over him....could you fix this please? Thanks @erickho123

Probably because runescape updated. I will check when i come home. Any information you can provide? Like did they change the option to chose to fly with?

script works with break handler?

really appealing script.

Yes

Edited by erickho123

Probably because runescape updated. I will check when i come home. Any information you can provide? Like did they change the option to chose to fly with?

Yes,  he would click the balloon guy and just follow him, wouldnt click the option to fly with him.

Edited by mforce69

When crafting law runes, the guy does not click the fly option when trying to law runecraft. Please fix when you see this, thanks man!

Eyy, doesent teleport to abyss from wilderness mage. usually after update it only has taken hour or two to fix scripts/client but this time they changed something bigger or what

Proper bug report, usually when something breaks after a runescape update, it's a CLIENT ISSUE, which it most likely is. I rarely have to change things in my script when runescape updates unless jagex adds new features in runecrafting

Verison:I dont know how to find out...Please tell me.I started it after trilez updated tribot last night.
Picture of setup of GUI (Required) : http://gyazo.com/3e425e3f1068e2fa76acd205f6c5a281
Client debug (Required, paste it in http://www.pastebin.com) : http://pastebin.com/jab8jGGf
Bot debug (Required http://www.pastebin.com) : http://pastebin.com/graGy8dA
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) : Simple find out acc logged out and standing at lumby.Im assuming it used ring of life and bugged since there were no ROL on it.It looks for me that bot cant see the difference between dying and being telled out with ring of life.

Verison:I dont know how to find out...Please tell me.I started it after trilez updated tribot last night.

Picture of setup of GUI (Required) : http://gyazo.com/3e425e3f1068e2fa76acd205f6c5a281

Client debug (Required, paste it in http://www.pastebin.com) : http://pastebin.com/jab8jGGf

Bot debug (Required http://www.pastebin.com) : http://pastebin.com/graGy8dA

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) : Simple find out acc logged out and standing at lumby.Im assuming it used ring of life and bugged since there were no ROL on it.It looks for me that bot cant see the difference between dying and being telled out with ring of life.

Servers have been laggy as fk past few days, iv died once and ROL'ed about 7-8 times. Either way it always just logs out at lumby.