Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

You won't make 5200 nats/HR. I have (about) 65 mining, 91+ RC, and 70 agility.

Equipped Glory teles, Super energies, all 4 pouches

You can find my proggy on the first page. 4500 Nats/HR.

I was making ~2050 without double nats using house tabs. What gear do you use? Are you 0kg or less? Whats your def level? So you don't have to eat so often. There are so many more things that can increase your nats p/h greatly

Edited by arm2

Array

I was making ~2050 without double nats using house tabs. What gear do you use? Are you 0kg or less? Whats your def level? So you don't have to eat so often. There are so many more things that can increase your nats p/h greatly

Yes. When you reach 91+ RC, you can expect to make twice as many nats per hour. 4100/HR instead of your current 2050...

Yes, less than 0kg. 75+ def. Won't disclose my equipment for obvious reasons.

You won't come close to reaching 5200 Nats/HR with your house tabs. 

Updated to v1.11, please allow 5-10 minutes for it to apply. This should solve the issue with this? If it happens again, please print the script stack trace. The enable / disable random solver prints are normal as it disables them and re enables them every trip.

Updates 1.11:

Pouch pickup should & deathwalk should work with equipped glories (untested)

Banking bug fix

Adjustment to pouch retriveal tool with banking items

I've tested the pouch retrieval. Just 1 error. 

Verison #: 1.11

Altar: Nature 

Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Abyss

Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Mine rocks, Distract eyes, Squeeze Gap, Passage

Teleportation / Walking method: Equipped Glory

Abyss debug: 2

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) 85/50

Picture of setup of GUI : 

W1ox2c5.png

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread:

Script stack trace (image of how to print stack trace here: http://gyazo.com/6a34c15dabaec56761596344fcaa8815) :

(didn't see this was added. don't know how to attach this print)

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed)

The equipped glory death-walk is almost fully functional in version 1.11.

Issue: The bot gets stuck on tile (3090,3555,0) while trying to retrieve pouches after death:

VUQIaug.png

Edited by Jlaz

@ Jlaz, is the red dot up north the pouches? I need the print stack trace for this one. You can copy and paste it and upload it to www.pastebin.com

I don't have the print stack trace from that glitch spot. But I'm running the script now with the same configuration, so can I just attach that? or do I have to wait for the error to reoccur?

I don't have the print stack trace from that glitch spot. But I'm running the script now with the same configuration, so can I just attach that? or do I have to wait for the error to reoccur?

Is the red dot the pouches? and no, the script stack trace must be printed while the bug is occuring

This isn't a bug but a minor suggestion, when going to cross the wilderness ditch after banking at edge sometimes it clicks the ditch while in the process of jumping over it and occasionally makes my character jump back away from the wilderness. Not a big deal, just letting you know :D

This isn't a bug but a minor suggestion, when going to cross the wilderness ditch after banking at edge sometimes it clicks the ditch while in the process of jumping over it and occasionally makes my character jump back away from the wilderness. Not a big deal, just letting you know :D

Are you lagging? I make it wait 1500 miliseconds for your animation to change and another 4 seconds if so. That's pretty long enough.

Edited by erickho123

No, that is nothing, it looks like it went inside the abyss after it checked the outside wilderness to no pouches. So it world hopped and afterwards it failed to login for whatsoever reason (not a script issue)

I didn't have my account selected when I ran the script, that's why. So you're right - not a script issue. 

How do I move the print stack trace to pastebin?

Altar: Fire
Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Solo
Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Distract Eyes/ Squeeze / Chop
Teleportation / Walking method: House Tabs -> Glory Mounted
Abyss debug: 10
Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) Eat at 85, tele at 50
Picture of setup of GUI : http://imgur.com/sRIhum9

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread:

"Potential error, if this keeps spamming please report on thread using correct format" <- Repeatedly, although not ever trip.

"Could not generate path" <- on getting stuck inside.
Script stack trace (image of how to print stack trace here: http://gyazo.com/6a34c15dabaec56761596344fcaa8815) : Closed client, stack trace unavailable. Sorry.

Teleported into abyss, into a corner, and the bot did not move and seemingly could not find it's way to any of the entrances to the inner section. Spammed the "Could not generate path" error. Manually teleported out.

As a secondary bug, the bot often fails to click on the tendrils when trying to cut, and fails repeatedly to click, causing the failsafe teleport to be used multiple times per hour. Could potentially be a lag issue on my end though, although I am on a fibre connection.

It also cannot seem to weild the hatchet, and attempts to keep one in inventory as well. This is more a nuisance than anything else.

Edited by fishingbotguy420

Altar: Fire

Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Solo

Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Distract Eyes/ Squeeze / Chop

Abyss debug: 10

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) Eat at 85, tele at 50

Picture of setup of GUI : http://imgur.com/sRIhum9

"Potential error, if this keeps spamming please report on thread using correct format" <- Repeatedly, although not ever trip.

"Could not generate path" <- on getting stuck inside.

Script stack trace (image of how to print stack trace here: http://gyazo.com/6a34c15dabaec56761596344fcaa8815) : Closed client, stack trace unavailable. Sorry.

Teleported into abyss, into a corner, and the bot did not move and seemingly could not find it's way to any of the entrances to the inner section. Spammed the "Could not generate path" error. Manually teleported out.

As a secondary bug, the bot often fails to click on the tendrils when trying to cut, and fails repeatedly to click, causing the failsafe teleport to be used multiple times per hour. Could potentially be a lag issue on my end though, although I am on a fibre connection.

It also cannot seem to weild the hatchet, and attempts to keep one in inventory as well. This is more a nuisance than anything else.

Wonderful bug report, this is to be fixed ASAP. Thank you for your time, on top of my list and will be pushed by the end of today. It seems like it really cannot generate a path, i was waiting for someone to report back this error so i can fully confirm the issue was generating a path to the obstacle. I'll check out the tenstril misclicking, though i'm not sure how that could occur exactly, but the object is pretty thin so it makes sense. I didn't take in tenstrils by itself, i assumed that you have a pickaxe when using tendrils as well so thats why it won't equipped one. This should be solved by today as well, it will equip one like how it does with pickaxe if you do not have rock obstacle selected as well. Thank you. The potential error you can ignore, there is no problems with that.

Updated.

It should temporarily take a new path if it cannot generate a path. (will happen if you are in a corner of abyss or somehow it cannot generate a normal path)

It should now equip a axe if you do not have mining selected.

V1.12, please allow up to 10 minutes for the update to apply.

how can i maximize my current amount of natures made? i currently am at 1800 using all 4 pouches. house tab to mounted glory, mining rocks, squeezing gap, distract eyes, and passage, and i am using an super energy potion

Have glory north of the protal. dont rotate the glory.

Don't select obstacles that don't have high success rate. Selecting tons of obstacles doesn't necessary mean it's good.

Wear weight reduction gear, have low latency to improve faster runecrafting and empty pouches etc.

Edited by erickho123

Small suggestion, pouch pickup seems to be working great for me now, but if possible to select items to re-equip on death would really come in handy

Thanks for the feedback, i'll look into something like this soon.

In 1.12 abyss runecrafting , the script requires an axe even if the the chop obstacle is not selected in the GUI.

Do you need someone to fill out the proper bug format or is this enough information to fix this issue with the latest version?

Should be fixed, i didnt change numbers, allow up to 10 minutes for the fix to apply.

• Like 1

I've tested the pouch retrieval. Just 1 error. 

Altar: Nature 

Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Mine rocks, Distract eyes, Squeeze Gap, Passage

Teleportation / Walking method: Equipped Glory

Abyss debug: 2

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) 85/50

W1ox2c5.png

Script stack trace (image of how to print stack trace here: http://gyazo.com/6a34c15dabaec56761596344fcaa8815) :

(didn't see this was added. don't know how to attach this print)

The equipped glory death-walk is almost fully functional in version 1.11.

Issue: The bot gets stuck on tile (3090,3555,0) while trying to retrieve pouches after death:

VUQIaug.png

@ Jlaz, is the red dot up north the pouches? I need the print stack trace for this one. You can copy and paste it and upload it to www.pastebin.com

To the north was just some GP, not the pouches.

Here is the stack trace you requested:

http://pastebin.com/2d4mfApL

Updated.

It should temporarily take a new path if it cannot generate a path. (will happen if you are in a corner of abyss or somehow it cannot generate a normal path)

It should now equip a axe if you do not have mining selected.

V1.12, please allow up to 10 minutes for the update to apply.

Have glory north of the protal. dont rotate the glory.

Don't select obstacles that don't have high success rate. Selecting tons of obstacles doesn't necessary mean it's good.

Wear weight reduction gear, have low latency to improve faster runecrafting and empty pouches etc.

I am a software engineer by trade, and reading your response to my bug report (and knowing myself how I view incomplete bug reports) I was half convinced that you were being heavily sarcastic. Many thanks for the quick reply and fix. Very impressed.

Verison #: 1.12
Altar: Law
Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Distract Eyes/ Squeeze / Agility passage
Abyss debug: 5
Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) Eat at 80, tele at 30
Sorry accidentally closed it off and im doing natures now ^-^, food id was for salmon, if you need any more info let me know.  

None that I saw

Script stack trace (image of how to print stack trace here: http://imgur.com/QYiB6F4

Screenshot of what happened: http://imgur.com/VUhntBg

Attempting to go into law portal but keeps missing the portal.  Moves back and forth underneath it, you can see the two points where it alternates on the screenshot.

Edited by bambi boy