Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

Array

What are your experiences with runecrafting?

Its it even worth to setup an abyss bot?

I only ran my rcer when I was home. Never ran it during the night for example.

It is definitely worth it. But i suggest you lvl an acc to 90~ because of pkers.

Haven´t seen this script use it´s anti PK method so i cant tell you that.

Rcers will get you a very very decent amount of money ;) You just need to have a fast script, and well this script is pretty damn good at that.

It is one of the best ways to make consistent money on runescape.

Yes.

With the correct setup and 91 rc you can make around 1.2m p/h  :D

Nope.
Edited by mafkees
  • Like 1

It is definitely worth it. But i suggest you lvl an acc to 90~ because of pkers.

Rcers will get you a very very decent amount of money ;) You just need to have a fast script, and well this script is pretty damn good at that.

Yes.

Nope.

My script has pk support. It also have additonal features to prevent pks and features to recouver pouches if you do get pked. My pk detection also stores all PKERS in a database and preloads them when you start the script. This allows you have an advantage over pkers because once you log on, and if they're in the wilderness. It'll instantly hop and not wait for them to attack you because they already have been flagged for pking. Some pkers decide to entangle you etc first / teleblock and splash and the script will escape ASAP. Then they're added to the pker's database which allows their pk rate to drop insanely, allowing users to run the script even better. You can see all the pkers it loads when you start the script, but i deleted some pkers to test a function but the database is slowly becoming bigger everyday which is a wonderful thing.

Edited by erickho123

My script has pk support. It also have additonal features to prevent pks and features to recouver pouches if you do get pked. My pk detection also stores all PKERS in a database and preloads them when you start the script. This allows you have an advantage over pkers because once you log on, and if they're in the wilderness. It'll instantly hop and not wait for them to attack you because they already have been flagged for pking. Some pkers decide to entangle you etc first / teleblock and splash and the script will escape ASAP. Then they're added to the pker's database which allows their pk rate to drop insanely, allowing users to run the script even better. You can see all the pkers it loads when you start the script, but i deleted some pkers to test a function but the database is slowly becoming bigger everyday which is a wonderful thing.

Very good feature. Also if youre TBed you can still teleport with the dark mage ;)

• Like 1

Verison #: 1.1
Altar: Nature
Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Abyss
Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Mine rocks, Distract Eyes, Squeeze Gap, Passage
Teleportation / Walking method: Equipped Glory
Abyss debug: 7
Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) 85% / 50%
Picture of setup of GUI : 

vU8vLeC.png

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread: N/A
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed)

1.) Bot killed by a PKer. Not sure if it was TB'ed.

Issue: The bot may not have tried to teleport out with equipped glory.

(refer to chatlogs below)

Px01b0F.png

71RFlyI.png

4m0fGu4.png

2.) Pouch retrieval (equipped glory) failed. Stood idle after spawning in lumbridge. I paused the script and brought my account to the bank. I resumed the script and it almost retrieved pouches. 

Got stuck in this location:

aqkjk8T.png

Issue 1: did not walk from lumbridge spawn to the bank. Idle at lumby spawn (shown below)

Zqcp09S.png

Issue 2: got stuck at tile (3104, 3538, 0) when retrieving pouches (see picture)

Let me know if you need anything else. =)

Edited by Jlaz

Verison #: 1.1

Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Abyss

Obstacles selected (Abyss only): Mine rocks, Distract Eyes, Squeeze Gap, Passage

Teleportation / Walking method: Equipped Glory

Abyss debug: 7

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) 85% / 50%

vU8vLeC.png

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread: N/A

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed)

1.) Bot killed by a PKer. Not sure if it was TB'ed.

Issue: The bot may not have tried to teleport out with equipped glory.

(refer to chatlogs below)

Px01b0F.png

71RFlyI.png

4m0fGu4.png

2.) Pouch retrieval (equipped glory) failed. Stood idle after spawning in lumbridge. I paused the script and brought my account to the bank. I resumed the script and it almost retrieved pouches. 

Got stuck in this location:

aqkjk8T.png

Issue 1: did not walk from lumbridge spawn to the bank. Idle at lumby spawn (shown below)

Zqcp09S.png

Issue 2: got stuck at tile (3104, 3538, 0) when retrieving pouches (see picture)

Let me know if you need anything else. =)

Pouch retriveal and emergency teleport is not supported with equipped glory.

Oh, ok. I thought you updated the pouch retrieval for the teleport method. Do you plan on adding support for these in the future?

No, unlike other teleportation methods, you cannot easily teleport out without a equipped glory.

Edit: i'll try add some modifications to make this work

Edit1: It is suppose to deathwalk, but not pick up pouches correctly (bug should be fixed in 1.1), but i'll make it so if it cant find pocuhes on floor > it'll attempt to go to abyss, if it cannot find pocuhes in abyss, it'll go to a agility gap / passage, allowing you to teleport with glory (rather than teleport outside the abyss because leeches will attack you making it near impossible). However PK support to teleport away is still near impossible. Using a glory may be another reason why they target you in the first place.

Edited by erickho123

No, unlike other teleportation methods, you cannot easily teleport out without a equipped glory.

Edit: i'll try add some modifications to make this work

Awesome. Please look into the pouch retrieval w/ equipped glory, too. I don't see any complications with that. Thanks =)

Awesome. Please look into the pouch retrieval w/ equipped glory, too. I don't see any complications with that. Thanks =)

Edit1: It is suppose to deathwalk, but not pick up pouches correctly (bug should be fixed in 1.1), but i'll make it so if it cant find pocuhes on floor > it'll attempt to go to abyss, if it cannot find pocuhes in abyss, it'll go to a agility gap / passage, allowing you to teleport with glory (rather than teleport outside the abyss because leeches will attack you making it near impossible). However PK support to teleport away is still near impossible with an equipped glory. Using a glory may be another reason why they target you in the first place.

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

Verison #: w/e it is on 3/25/2014
Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo):Abyss
Obstacles selected (Abyss only):Passge,Mining Rock,Eyes,Agility
Teleportation / Walking method:Teleport to House, Mounted Glory
Abyss debug:
Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only)
Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread:
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) In the client debug, after names were displayed for the Anti-Pk list, every few minutes it would rapidly say disabled all randoms, enabled all randoms. and after I teleported back to Edge from my mounted glory, my character stood still in and the mouse was not moving at all, no gameplay action. I moved the mouse since I just bought the script and was babysitting it and it went back to normal, dont think its a big deal, but just letting you know.

Verison #: w/e it is on 3/25/2014

Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo):Abyss

Obstacles selected (Abyss only):Passge,Mining Rock,Eyes,Agility

Teleportation / Walking method:Teleport to House, Mounted Glory

Abyss debug:

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only)

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread:

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) In the client debug, after names were displayed for the Anti-Pk list, every few minutes it would rapidly say disabled all randoms, enabled all randoms. and after I teleported back to Edge from my mounted glory, my character stood still in and the mouse was not moving at all, no gameplay action. I moved the mouse since I just bought the script and was babysitting it and it went back to normal, dont think its a big deal, but just letting you know.

Updated to v1.11, please allow 5-10 minutes for it to apply. This should solve the issue with this? If it happens again, please print the script stack trace. The enable / disable random solver prints are normal as it disables them and re enables them every trip.

Updates 1.11:

Pouch pickup should & deathwalk should work with equipped glories (untested)

Banking bug fix

Adjustment to pouch retriveal tool with banking items

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

when can we use pouches for fire rune crafting

I don't have a ETA for this sorry, but i plan on getting all altars to be supported before working on pouch support and super energy support on normal crafting. If you really can't wait, i suggest using abyss for super energy / normal energy support along with pouch support.

My plans for pouch support for normal crafting does include pouch repair via abyss although and NPC contact.

I've added an extra debug to the bug report, please use it at all times if it is idling somewhere, thanks.

Edited by erickho123

Ive come back home after school and I noticed that I died earlier on in the day from being PKED, and I did still have all my pouches so it looks like pouch retrieval is working great! So glad I didnt have to spend 2 hours getting my pouches back :)

Edited by pilliam1

Yes.

Nope.

Err you make 220 per rune... you can make 2600 per hour with 80 agility and 70 mining using glorys.... with 91 rc you make double runes... 5200 per hour which is a little under 1.2m p/h :P

Err you make 220 per rune... you can make 2600 per hour with 80 agility and 70 mining using glorys.... with 91 rc you make double runes... 5200 per hour which is a little under 1.2m p/h :P

You won't make 5200 nats/HR. I have (about) 65 mining, 91+ RC, and 70 agility.

Equipped Glory teles, Super energies, all 4 pouches

You can find my proggy on the first page. 4500 Nats/HR.