Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

I have updated the script to address a rare bug that occurs with rift clicking.

I have added it so when you stop the script, it takes a screenshot of your current progress before ending. You can find this in your ".tribot/exrunecrafter" folder. This is for the people who don't have time to take a screenshot or is not there to take a screenshot for the script when it runs out of supplies!

Start posting them progress you people, theres no reason too. I checked my database and i noticed one guy by himself has crafted over 1million runes already (natures) that's over 200m+!

Array

On another note, I had selected pouch retrieval in the GUI and found the account logged out. Once logged back in, I found the account next to the house portal with house tabs, an inventory full of food and wearing no armor or weapon. Seems the account had tried to go kill abyss creatures with no armor or weapon. Please edit the code for pouch retrieving after death, so that the account will get best armor and weapon and then go kill abyss for pouches or so that the GUI will provide options for selecting equipment for the account to wear if trying to obtain pouches if death were to occur.

I was talking about when you tick the "Attempt to repick pouches" box.

I was talking about when you tick the "Attempt to repick pouches" box.

Well, need more details. Why was it logged out? Anything in debug? Did loginbot try to log back in? 

No, the script doesn't go back into abyssals and try to kill them. Use the pouch retrieval tool for that, it seems like you died and it was heading back to get the pouches, but it stopped when you were inside your house. I cannot tell any further what happened besides that due to the lack of information.

Edited by erickho123

this is handled by the client, so yes it does.

notsureifsrs

By breaking I meant does the script know when it is about to break and get to a safe spot/teleport ect. For example in texan's GDK script it teleports out of the wilderness just before it is about to break, not just randomly using the break handler. A friend used warfronts runecrafter and had trouble using breaks as he would either end up pked or if he got attacked by something he could not log out, just wondering if this was different.

notsureifsrs

By breaking I meant does the script know when it is about to break and get to a safe spot/teleport ect. For example in texan's GDK script it teleports out of the wilderness just before it is about to break, not just randomly using the break handler. A friend used warfronts runecrafter and had trouble using breaks as he would either end up pked or if he got attacked by something he could not log out, just wondering if this was different.

it teleports out if you are in the inner abyss

The last few days the account seems to be getting stuck and unable to solve randoms, which leaves me logged in for at least 4 hrs at a time.  I think this issue needs to be solved soon as it is pretty easy to judge a character is a bot when it cannot solve a random in such a long period of time, or at least make it so it logs out :/

Doont think this is a bot problem, but anoying me now. for a few days my bot will be teleported by a ranom event.. and the account at risk is 99 rc .. lol, twice now its happend i normally make 50k nats a night cept im stopped by a random around 10k
Its not that it stays logged in, afking for 1-5 hours before i wake up "i run it over night"

Doont think this is a bot problem, but anoying me now. for a few days my bot will be teleported by a ranom event.. and the account at risk is 99 rc .. lol, twice now its happend i normally make 50k nats a night cept im stopped by a random around 10k

Its not that it stays logged in, afking for 1-5 hours before i wake up "i run it over night"

The last few days the account seems to be getting stuck and unable to solve randoms, which leaves me logged in for at least 4 hrs at a time.  I think this issue needs to be solved soon as it is pretty easy to judge a character is a bot when it cannot solve a random in such a long period of time, or at least make it so it logs out :/

record randoms and tell trilez to fix it

I'll readd the trigger to detect if you're lost or not, but there are some more conditions i need to add too it

Edited by erickho123

Update should be up by today regarding death walk with glory and i readded back the lost function.

Please bare with me that the lost function has not been tested but in theory it should work. If i forgot an condition to check, please tell me where it falsely said you was lost and stopped the script. Thank you.

I set up so i was doing the Abyss crafting nature runes, i went to bed to wake up the the bot just standing there in lumbridge basement. This is the first time I've encountered any random event issue while running a bot with the client, every random I've encountered on any other script is completed and the bot continues on to the task at hand. Is there an explanation for this? I just bought the life time membership I would be happy if it could run for a "Life Time" know what I mean? :P

EDIT: Ill have a rune pick in my inventory or in my hand but the bot will not detect it, it says theres no pick detected in the client debug

Edited by suckafree

I set up so i was doing the Abyss crafting nature runes, i went to bed to wake up the the bot just standing there in lumbridge basement. This is the first time I've encountered any random event issue while running a bot with the client, every random I've encountered on any other script is completed and the bot continues on to the task at hand. Is there an explanation for this? I just bought the life time membership I would be happy if it could run for a "Life Time" know what I mean? :P

EDIT: Ill have a rune pick in my inventory or in my hand but the bot will not detect it, it says theres no pick detected in the client debug

Rune picks only attracts pker, and has rarely any effect on your succcess on obstacle. Use lower end obstacles, mithril or lower.

You guys tell me randoms keep failing but don't tell me how, either way it's not a script issue, i've done all i can. I have disabled randoms when you go to the mage and inner abyss. You can see that for yourself :/. Maybe I made a mistake but without any information as to how it failed, i cannot do much more.

Edited by erickho123

Ill be running the script while watching it to detect any bugs for you, if i come across an issue with the randoms again ill be sure to fill you in on what happened. 

P.S. You should have an option to add where you can save your run energy for the abyss so your not walking through that monstrous hoard of creatures. I've encountered one death so far no biggy but maybe some run energy could have prevented it.

Edited by suckafree