Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

This is a seriously good script. Just a few idea's for what could make it slightly better in my opinion:

Every time it withdraws food, it withdraws 5 of my designated food, even if I only need 1 to fully heal. Could it maybe only withdraw enough to heal up or give us an option in the GUI so we specify an appropriate amount to withdraw based on what eat % we have set.

Also, when the character is in the inner ring in the abyss, I've found it will use the mini map to move until it's directly outside the altar portal, even if the portal is right by where the player first appears. Could it maybe look to click directly on the portal sooner when possible, so that it's smoother/quicker when entering the portal?

I just bought the script, and it was working great for the first hour, but now whenever I try and run nature runes through the abyss, it opens the bank, closes it, and logs me out. 

check your client debug. 

i am pretty sure you forgot some supplies like glory,tabs,food,pure ess, potions etc.

This is a seriously good script. Just a few idea's for what could make it slightly better in my opinion:

Every time it withdraws food, it withdraws 5 of my designated food, even if I only need 1 to fully heal. Could it maybe only withdraw enough to heal up or give us an option in the GUI so we specify an appropriate amount to withdraw based on what eat % we have set.

Also, when the character is in the inner ring in the abyss, I've found it will use the mini map to move until it's directly outside the altar portal, even if the portal is right by where the player first appears. Could it maybe look to click directly on the portal sooner when possible, so that it's smoother/quicker when entering the portal?

Quite fair suggestions.

Same with obstacles for the player appearing practically right next to them upon teleporting into the abyss. Even if the obstacle is on screen it'll minimap click to it.

@erickho123 Hi erick i was wondering if you could add these adjustments

Im using slave/master walking nature safe route and occasionly the accounts die, guessing just from snake 1 damage evenutally, could you have death support where it weilds glory, nature tiara, and drops the noted 1 pure ess ( the 1 noted pure ess breaks the script if you run back with it ) and just teleport to karamja with glory and then walk to general store when it will pickup location

Can we get a fail-safe on this misclick karamja? Happened to me twice on an account. Maybe teleport to lumbridge?

No, the script will stop when this occurs. If someone can send me a video on this occuring, i can send it to trilez to prevent the misclick as its not intentional.

No, the script will stop when this occurs. If someone can send me a video on this occuring, i can send it to trilez to prevent the misclick as its not intentional.

So you can't even add a fail-safe to your own script, even though that would help the situation for the time being?

Seems like it happens when it detects a pker it tries to TP away from them fast and it miss-clicks from that, I'm not entirely sure.

Script causes me to lag hard

Starts out perfectly fine but throughout the first 10-15 minutes, the lag gets increasingly worse to the point where RS crashes

I'm crafting natures on Karamja using the safe general store route.

Also using LG

Only happens with this script, its not my computer causing lag or my internet

I assume I am doing something wrong because everyone else seems to be having great success with your script which is why I did not fill out the bug report but I will if it is necessary.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that this did not occur when I was crafting fire runes :)

Edited by Glace

So you can't even add a fail-safe to your own script, even though that would help the situation for the time being?

Seems like it happens when it detects a pker it tries to TP away from them fast and it miss-clicks from that, I'm not entirely sure.

I'm not going to waste my time adding a huge failsafe (this is alot more work then you think, but hey, you're not the programmer) when its not suppose to happen in the first place. If it was a misclick upstairs or a misclick downstairs, yes that would be a easy fix. I have already added a failsafe to terminate the script, but if somebody actually sends me a video of it occuring, then I can send a video to TRiLeZ to fix the actual problem.

Script causes me to lag hard

Starts out perfectly fine but throughout the first 10-15 minutes, the lag gets increasingly worse to the point where RS crashes

I'm crafting natures on Karamja using the safe general store route.

Also using LG

Only happens with this script, its not my computer causing lag or my internet

I assume I am doing something wrong because everyone else seems to be having great success with your script which is why I did not fill out the bug report but I will if it is necessary.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that this did not occur when I was crafting fire runes  :)

Try not using LG and let me know if that solves the issue.

The CPU rise might occur because of this bug right here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52782-mouse-class/

Edited by erickho123

I'm not going to waste my time adding a huge failsafe (this is alot more work then you think, but hey, you're not the programmer) when its not suppose to happen in the first place. If it was a misclick upstairs or a misclick downstairs, yes that would be a easy fix. I have already added a failsafe to terminate the script, but if somebody actually sends me a video of it occuring, then I can send a video to TRiLeZ to fix the actual problem.

The CPU rise might occur because of this bug right here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52782-mouse-class/

That might be the issue, I honestly don't know.  I don't believe that my cpu usage is spiking as I would hear my computer working harder.  I am running other scripts on other clients at the same time as well and they are perfectly fine.  

Later I'll test it again and see what happens.  I might make a video too.

Edited by Glace

Been loving this script so far, running 10 hour + sessions with zero problems, but is there no glory charge support? Can't seem to find any mention of one in the thread or in the GUI. Been using tabs but glory is obviously faster, want to make the transition but i dont want to have to manually charge them every time. At the very least for the price point of this script it should include support for the "charge dragonstone" spell. But like I said the script has been great so far, good work!

@erickho123

If there is anything else you need, let me know

Tried out the script again doing nats on Karamja with same result.  

Thought about doing video but wasn't necessary

The script works perfectly fine and does everything that it needs to but it is producing lag for some reason.

Looked at cpu usage and it hovers around 15% but Tribot is probably only using 2-3%

[03:55:26] Script Stack Trace:
[03:55:26]  java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
[03:55:26]  java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
[03:55:26]  java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
[03:55:26]  java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
[03:55:26]  java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246)
[03:55:26]  java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:265)
[03:55:26]  java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:265)
[03:55:26]  sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:215)
[03:55:26]  sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
[03:55:26]  com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.PRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
[03:55:26]  javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
[03:55:26]  javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.invoke(RMIConnector.java:1022)
[03:55:26]  javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:292)
[03:55:26]  com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.getFieldValue(Unknown Source)
[03:55:26]  obf.mJ.i(jg:416)
[03:55:26]  obf.mJ.i(jg:121)
[03:55:26]  org.tribot.api2007.Game.getDestX(ik:53)
[03:55:26]  org.tribot.api2007.Game.getDestination(ik:80)
[03:55:26]  scripts.utils.management.exwalk.y.j(ExWalk.java:340)
[03:55:26]  scripts.utils.management.exwalk.y.a(ExWalk.java:319)
[03:55:26]  scripts.utils.management.exwalk.y.j(ExWalk.java:534)
[03:55:26]  scripts.exrunecrafter.a.wc.j(Nature.java:398)
[03:55:26]  scripts.exrunecrafter.ExRunecraft.run(ExRunecraft.java:558)
[03:55:26]  java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Current Settings:

dHSshKA.png

Client debug:

•  
  • [04:04:08] Starting client.
  •  
  • [04:10:09] Downloading script 'ExRuneCrafter Lifetime'.
  •  
  • [04:10:11] Script Started: ExRuneCrafter Lifetime.
  •  
  • [04:10:11] v1.999V Deposting / withdrawing essence indefinitely until hp is high enough is fixed!
  •  
  • [04:11:57] we are sleeping for: 903
  •  
  • [04:12:01] Path is randomized, our next time we will change a path is: 7 minutes
  •  
  • [04:12:49] we are sleeping for: 828
  •  
  • [04:12:52] we are sleeping for: 1081
  •  
  • [04:12:58] 1 we are sleeping for: 271
  •  
  • [04:15:38] we are sleeping for: 834
  •  
  • [04:15:41] we are sleeping for: 1094
  •  
  • [04:15:46] 1 we are sleeping for: 258 
  •  

Bot debug:

•  
  • [04:03:56] TRiBot Release 9.229_1 loaded. (1.8.0_45:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_45\jre)
  •  
  • [04:03:56] Loading human mouse movement data.
  •  
  • [04:03:57] Successfully loaded human mouse data. 
  •  
Edited by Glace

How is that a huge fail-safe, all you have to do is check if it's in the area of Karamja then make it teleport to lumby and execute the deathwalk. Whatever, maybe it's hard I'm not the programmer after all.

I know at least that it seems to happen when the script detects a pker. As you can see here:

a191911c03.png

EDIT: Here is another picture, it seems like it happens when the script detects a pker and tries to quickly teleport away.

76298cc7b4.png

Edited by Peshmerga

whats ban rate runecrafting nats @ abyss

Ban rates cannot be determined.

High cpu guy - try not using LG and let me know if cpu usage is still high or not. If that doesn't work, try this: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/48632-analyzing-cpu-usage/

Edited by erickho123