Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

@erickho123 Thanks for working on it so quickly i really appreciate it. But I've ran on a new problem of the script not doing the correct sequence of clicks when doing npc contact with the dark mage and it just continuously gets the runes to talk to him without repairing the pouches. If you don't mind fixing this the next time you get a chance. 

Add me on skype, support.erickho123, i'm pretty sure this is a client bug but i already wrote a workaround for it weeks back..

Array

@erickho123 have you tested with the new updates?

Seems like the login bot doesn't start, but haven't seen any reports of it not working in general. After starting the script all I get is:

• [07:32:47] Starting client.
  • [07:33:01] Downloading script 'ExRuneCrafter Monthly'.
  • [07:33:04] Script Started: ExRuneCrafter Monthly. 

The option menu pops up, but hitting start doesn't do anything either.

@erickho123 have you tested with the new updates?

Seems like the login bot doesn't start, but haven't seen any reports of it not working in general. After starting the script all I get is:

• [07:32:47] Starting client.
  • [07:33:01] Downloading script 'ExRuneCrafter Monthly'.
  • [07:33:04] Script Started: ExRuneCrafter Monthly. 

The option menu pops up, but hitting start doesn't do anything either.

Loginbot works just fine for me, you might have to restart tribot.

Loginbot works just fine for me, you might have to restart tribot.

Ok thanks, I restarted a few times. Gonna reboot etc.

Here was the stack trace btw:

• [07:44:04] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [07:44:04] org.tribot.api.General.sleep_definite(yx:82)
  • [07:44:04] org.tribot.api2007.Login.login(ni:296)
  • [07:44:04] org.tribot.api2007.Login.login(ni:235)
  • [07:44:04] scripts.exrunecrafter.ExRunecraft.run(ExRunecraft.java:365)
  • [07:44:04] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) 

Edit: Restart/Reboot didn't help. 

Edit2: Tried deleting tribot jar and hooks.dat no luck. Still hangs waiting for login bot to start. 

Edited by Trigs

Ok thanks, I restarted a few times. Gonna reboot etc.

Here was the stack trace btw:

• [07:44:04] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [07:44:04] org.tribot.api.General.sleep_definite(yx:82)
  • [07:44:04] org.tribot.api2007.Login.login(ni:296)
  • [07:44:04] org.tribot.api2007.Login.login(ni:235)
  • [07:44:04] scripts.exrunecrafter.ExRunecraft.run(ExRunecraft.java:365)
  • [07:44:04] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) 

Edit: Restart/Reboot didn't help. 

Edit2: Tried deleting tribot jar and hooks.dat no luck. Still hangs waiting for login bot to start. 

That script stack trace shows me it's not a script issue.

That script stack trace shows me it's not a script issue.

Deleted /  redownloaded my entire tribot folder, seemed to have updated some extra stuff but still no luck. Might post it as a client bug

Edit: Seems I somehow got switched into resizable mode. May have been the issue, working now

Sorry for the troubles Erick :D 

Edited by Trigs
  • Like 1

Attention users:

Runescape updated today (7/9/2015), so some things may be broken. THIS may be linked to a client bug (most likely) and should not be posted on my thread. I'm requesting a moderator to lock all my threads until they are resolved (if there is any). World Hopping is most likely broken, but I can't resolve it until TRiLeZ fixes a scripting issue.

This thread will be unlocked within 48 hours, and I'm simply asking for it to be locked to avoid unnecessary spam on my threads. If you have anything important to tell me, just PM / contact me on my support skype.

Note: Script may still be working, i'm just posting it on all my threads until the time being.

Thread is unlocked, i fixed world hopping. Script should be perfectly fine, there's nothing wrong with it.

If you having issues with it clicking objects/npcs, that's not a script issue, don't post it here. It's related to the client and the only thing that i found that resolves it is restarting your client. (only happened to me once)

Problem at death walking (Didn't attempt to go back to Edge after dying? Just stood in lumby, had to log back in for it to actually death walk).

Also, I am using Light of bootness and spottier cape. The script doesn't attempt to withdraw and wear them after dying which is pretty annoying.

Problem at death walking (Didn't attempt to go back to Edge after dying? Just stood in lumby, had to log back in for it to actually death walk).

Also, I am using Light of bootness and spottier cape. The script doesn't attempt to withdraw and wear them after dying which is pretty annoying.

As said above,, use the proper bug report in the OP otherwise your information you're giving me is very vague and I can't do much about it. If you are continue to keep avoiding it, don't post on my thread. I will simply report them, use the form so i can gather the IMPORTANT information to solve your issues (if it's even a problem on my side.). I'm very happy to assist you with fixing your issues, but I can't do that if you don't provide me the correct information.

From the small information you provided me, I can only guess that you didn't select your account in account manager (thus why it's not logging in).

Edited by erickho123

As said above,, use the proper bug report in the OP otherwise your information you're giving me is very vague and I can't do much about it. If you are continue to keep avoiding it, don't post on my thread. I will simply report them, use the form so i can gather the IMPORTANT information to solve your issues (if it's even a problem on my side.). I'm very happy to assist you with fixing your issues, but I can't do that if you don't provide me the correct information.

From the small information you provided me, I can only guess that you didn't select your account in account manager (thus why it's not logging in).

It wasn't from not selecting my account because I read the debug and it had logged in from a break.

Another issue is that when activating deathwalking and retrieving the pouches after death is checked it'll still try to go back to edge and find the pouches even when they were in your inventory from death (Since if you die from monsters and not pvp then you keep all your untradables.)

Edited by Peshmerga

ExRuneCrafter update (Improvents and LG):

Abyss (all rifts)

• Made walking more efficient
  • Supports looking glass*

Pouch retrieval

• Made the attacking logic more smart

​Laws (normal crafting)

• Fixed balloon method when traveling to entrana @b2weller
  • ​Increased walking efficiency 

Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Mind, Body (normal crafting)

• Increased efficiency when walking

Astral (normal crafting)

Lava (normal crafting)

• Added support for mystic battlestaff (previously only supported steam battlestaff)
  • Speed increase

Cosmic (normal crafting)

• Increased walking efficiency
  • Increased speeds
  • Looking glass support

Pouch repair (normal crafting only, does not affect abyss crafters)

• Made the script stop if you select abyss because it doesn't support repairing via abyss if you are normal crafting. (NOTE: this does not affect abyss crafters)
  • Made the script deposit degraded pouches if you select None as the repair mode

All methods were tested for 10-30 minutes long (the script runs in a loop, that's about as long as it needs to run for tests). It ran absolutely great with LG. There is a small speed difference, but that is the natural overhead of LG. It should be fairly safe to use my script with LG now without random things occuring.

Note: If you are still having issues with LG, PM me / add me on skype. Do not post on this thread, it may be a LG bug instead of a script issue.

Looking glass support*?

LG support list so far (green - worksorange - needs to be adjustedred - not checked)

• Abyss all rifts (confirmed by two users, and as well works for me.)
  • Laws (works for me)
  • Pouch retrieval tool (works for me)
  • Lava (works for me)
  • Astrals (works for me)
  • Cosmic (works for me)
  • Air (works for me)
  • Body (works for me)
  • Earth (works for me)
  • Fire (confirmed by one user, works for me as well)
  • Mind  (works for me)
  • Water (works for me)
  • Nature (works for me)

Note: Looking glass is in beta, by no means does my list guarantee that it will work with looking glass. This only means it worked for me when I/other users checked it. This list is good for determining if the methods worked for previously, but remember LG is in beta so it is always changing and has its own sets of bugs (which is why it's in beta..). The scripter is not responsible for these bugs, it would fall under a client issue.

Note: If you are still having issues with LG, PM me / add me on skype. Do not post on this thread, it may be a LG bug instead of a script issue.

All methods were tested for longer than 10 minutes. This is to ensure my solutions work, it doesn't need to be ran that long since the script runs in a loop. 10+ minute tests are fine.

ILY.

So far, LG running great with abyss natures, I'll be sure to message you on skype if I find any issues! 

One small step for LG, one giant step for my cash stack.

Thank you so much for putting in the effort for LG support!

Verison # (Required): V 1.999T

Using Looking glass (if you don't know what this is, awnser no): No

Picture of setup of GUI (Required) :

http://www.pastebin.com) :

http://pastebin.com/CZ3R4XmY

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) :

Unwalkable tile.

What spot was that in? Were you logged in? What was the script doing? Unwalkable tile as is literally so vague, I can't work with you if you are that vague. Note how it says please be detailed in that field, please try your best to be detailed. I am very more happy to help, but i need you to work with me as well.

Edit: Your bug is associated to this: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/51078-walkingclicktilemm-sometimes-clicking-outside-minimap/#entry601396, which is not associated my script but rather the client (The scripter is not responsible for client bugs).

Edit2: On the next ExRC update, i'll make the debug stop spamming but you should state your concern on the thread listed above if anywhere.

Edited by erickho123

is it me or is world hopping not working once he detects a pker and tries to world hop?

It's not just you. It's the client. 

I use my own custom world hopper, but the client world hopper is also broken due to runescape update. My custom world hopper should be fixed within a hour, please refrain from posting about it until then. Runescape added extra worlds to the list, thus making the current world hopper broken.

ExRuneCrafter update:

• World hopper is now working as normal again. The reason why it stopped working was due to runescape's update, they added worlds: 53, 57 to the world selector screen and added 1 more world per column.

Note: Remember to use the proper bug report format at all times, and to be detailed. I could've updated way faster if I knew exactly what changes was made to the world selector screen. Thanks for your patience.

Verison # (Required): 1.999T?
Using Looking glass (if you don't know what this is, awnser no): No
Picture of setup of GUI (Required) :

(Like old one)
Client debug (Required, paste it in http://www.pastebin.com) :

http://pastebin.com/EGxLj9sj
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) :

Tries to walk to Wildy (Cause inventory is full) Teleported out cause of some reason? Maybe Ring of Life idk.

http://puu.sh/j1Htk/14f8a2c567.jpg