Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

the script is amazing at hopping when a pker is around, it is amazing at teleporting before you die, it is amazing at keeping run energy up, it is amazingly efficient, I bought this with low expectations because my account is 46 combat and I have no problem running the abyss. at 50+ runecrafting I have been making 1300+ nats per hour. I purchased the script today and it has almost paid for itself already.

• Like 2

I was not aware of any problems reported by you, or you didn't report them so I can fix.

Feel free to use the trial.

Yeh, I'm 99% sure it was majority user error. ;d I'll try out the trail, I'm just looking for a decent script to do lavas from 24-91.

the script is amazing at hopping when a pker is around, it is amazing at teleporting before you die, it is amazing at keeping run energy up, it is amazingly efficient, I bought this with low expectations because my account is 46 combat and I have no problem running the abyss. at 50+ runecrafting I have been making 1300+ nats per hour. I purchased the script today and it has almost paid for itself already.

Thanks! I'm in the process of changing my IP/ starting to use a proxy but after I will try it out.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback lately!

Hey @erickho123

Any chance you could add lava support for people without lunars? It isn't that expensive and is well worth the exp to use earth talismans with how cheap they are.

I plan on adding more crafting support this summer, though I have no eta, sorry!

happy so far with the purchase of the script, however is there a fix: When running the script and i need to pause it to, say use another pouch, how can i prevent the mouse from jumping to another location?? This has to be a dead give away to Jagex when the mouse jumps around like that.

I don't understand? You shouldn't be touching the bot while it bots anyways. Stop the script if you wish to do so. I think the input mouse poilcy in file->settings should help you.

Hey, I'm considering purchasing this. questions:

1) Is it just a waste of life to craft nats by walking to the store as opposed to the abyss? I know abyss is faster but its more requirements.

2) Can anyone give me some recommended minimum stats for the abyss? Combat, mining, etc

General store crafting is a bad way of making money. Truly, only bots run this method, which can make it easier to get banned. Abyss is superior in every single way, IMO.

Please read my how to runecraft guide, it should help.

Edited by erickho123

NuQ7mmv.png

For anyone wondering about mirror glass, this is what I get with babysitting
The only problem I get with mirror glass is that when it teleports to Edgeville, it's standing at the teleport spot with the mouse hovering towards the bank, if I manually click on the minimap it fixes the idle.

Hey,

Verison # (Required): 1.999P
Picture of setup of GUI (Required) : K3eDuLT.png
Client debug (Required, paste it in http://www.pastebin.com) :
Bot debug (Required http://www.pastebin.com) :  Binding charge: -1
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) :

I was trying to craft lava runes and I have all the items. However, I keep getting Binding State charge: -1. when I have several binding neck's in my bank.

Hey,

Verison # (Required): 1.999P

Picture of setup of GUI (Required) :

Client debug (Required, paste it in http://www.pastebin.com) :

Bot debug (Required http://www.pastebin.com) :  Binding charge: -1

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) :

I was trying to craft lava runes and I have all the items. However, I keep getting Binding State charge: -1. when I have several binding neck's in my bank.

Restart your client, if that doesn't work. Close all your tribots and  Delete your hooks.dat file in .tribot/settings

Hey Erick, so I know you responded to my previous post about how the bot withdrew an inventory of rings of lifes instead of essence and tried to run to the altar. And how it was the clients fault but you'd put in a fail safe. Well the script just pulled out an inventory of charged glories and tried to run to the abyss. Seems to be more of a serious problem then just super rare. Once again these items are not next to the essence in my bank. 

Verison # (Required): 3.019
Picture of setup of GUI: http://imgur.com/mLBAoqx

Client debug: http://pastebin.com/Gzk99Ni0

Bot debug: http://pastebin.com/aSzXcBUB

Script stack trace: http://pastebin.com/S63qNNMY

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) : It took out an inventory of Amulets of Glory (4) and tried to run to the Altar. They are not located near the Pure Essence in my bank. This is the second time I've caught the script doing something like this, I have no idea how often it does it when I'm not looking. 

EDIT: The character was NOT wearing an amulet of glory at the time. I assume it ran out and something messed up when it tried to get a new one. 

Edited by qwerty123451
  • Like 1

Hey Erick, so I know you responded to my previous post about how the bot withdrew an inventory of rings of lifes instead of essence and tried to run to the altar. And how it was the clients fault but you'd put in a fail safe. Well the script just pulled out an inventory of charged glories and tried to run to the abyss. Seems to be more of a serious problem then just super rare. Once again these items are not next to the essence in my bank. 

Verison # (Required): 3.019

Picture of setup of GUI: http://imgur.com/mLBAoqx

Client debug: http://pastebin.com/Gzk99Ni0

Bot debug: http://pastebin.com/aSzXcBUB

Script stack trace: http://pastebin.com/S63qNNMY

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) (Required) : It took out an inventory of Amulets of Glory (4) and tried to run to the Altar. They are not located near the Pure Essence in my bank. This is the second time I've caught the script doing something like this, I have no idea how often it does it when I'm not looking. 

EDIT: The character was NOT wearing an amulet of glory at the time. I assume it ran out and something messed up when it tried to get a new one. 

I'll add a fail safe for glories too. The problem isn't script sided really like I said previously, i can only add approriate failsafes. The error isn't script sided, that much I am certain of.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll add a fail safe for glories too. The problem isn't script sided really like I said previously, i can only add approriate failsafes. The error isn't script sided, that much I am certain of.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sure no problem. The only other issue I've found is it will occasionally be stuck standing in the abyss because it's trying to click right outside the very top of the minimap. It spam clicks it maybe 4-10 times and then moves a little lower to actually hit the map. I'm still trying to catch it in action. The best I've managed so far is to get a screen shot of where its clicking. That image can be found here: http://imgur.com/OP0OLPv

But I do love this script. It has gotten me from 50RC to 91+. Very well thought out and executed. And you respond to and fix issues promptly. Thank you for your time. 

This is one of the best scripts I've ran. I trained from 44 to 74 Runecrafting so far.

Here is a little proggy. :) Would have over 24 hours if I wouldn't have forgotten to restock. :(

8GPazsX.png

Going solo or with runners?

Edited by iNicki

Hi guys :) Been the owner of this script for a while, and I thought for some reason the fire rune crafting RoD method was getting my accounts banned, as it seemed the only common denominator. Had 3 test accounts banned, where the only common denominator was the fire rune crafting.

Has anyone else had problems with RoD fire crafting, or am I just being silly :3 Im wanting to bot RC on my main, its only got 25 rc right now, and Id like to bot 25-nats.

Thanks

SR

Hi guys :) Been the owner of this script for a while, and I thought for some reason the fire rune crafting RoD method was getting my accounts banned, as it seemed the only common denominator. Had 3 test accounts banned, where the only common denominator was the fire rune crafting.

Has anyone else had problems with RoD fire crafting, or am I just being silly :3 Im wanting to bot RC on my main, its only got 25 rc right now, and Id like to bot 25-nats.

Thanks

SR

I have had repeated reports about fire runecrafting, I plan to rewrite it this summer. Next time, please keep ban discussion off my thread / pm my users or me about it, thanks.

• Like 1

If you buy this script, do we need VIP to run it?

@adeels11, no

Sorry D: And thanks! Should I keep an eye on this thread for updates? You might not remember me, but I also let you borrow my account when you first attempted to implement Lava Rune crafting =]

SR

As always, major updates are always posted on this thread.

• Like 1

This script is amazing. I got 44-72 runecrafting and crafted roughly 100k nats in 4 days using this. I am building another account for running nats as well. @erickho123 Am I able to purchase another lifetime auth on my same tribot account and use 2 windows of it in the same client or do I need to make a second tribot account to run 2 life time auths?