Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

3,952 posts in this topic

Had another quick question, under what circumstance other than the redundant 91 runecrafting, does it actually hit 3.5-4.5K ph? Currently I'm using it on an acc with 50 so no giant pouch. i get 42 done per run and im avging 1.1K ph, so approx 27 runs ph. so adding the giant pouch = +11 per run. doing 53 nats per run 27 runs per hour and then double nats at 91. 53 X 2 X 27 = approx. 2.8K ph, that's 1k off, do you mind telling me what you do to get 3.5-4.5k per hour or what i may be doing wrong? I have boots of lightness and spotier cape i don't use energy pots, is this a big part of hitting 4K ph? (This is important for me to know because if i have the details i can invest to get 91 through fire runes quicker for more profit).

Thanks.

Better stats such as mining, agility, thieving etc all play a big role. It is definitely possible to hit 4k+. It is impossible to hit 4k+ without 91 runecrafting, it is impossible for a human to do that as well.

Oh, another thing you can do is make your glory room north and leave the default position as it is. Because then your camera will already be set to the bank afterwards, saving more time not needing to walk to the bank, and using mouse keys for filling up pouches.

Edited by erickho123

Updated to 1.1

Pouch pickup fix (untested but it should work now) Some things i should note. (It will only try to pick up pouches once, if it fails then it will turn off pick up pouches on death, it will not work if you are using equipped glories and yes this is intentional and most likely not be changed)

Nature altar fixes with master / slave

Slave should now walk to master if turning camera doesn't work.

Option to choose when to deposit energy potions (untested)

Please use the correct format, i will no longer reply to those who do not use it. It can be found in orginal post of the thread.

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

Verison #:
Altar: Nature
Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Abyss
Obstacles selected (Abyss only): all default
Teleportation / Walking method: house tab
Abyss debug:
Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) 90 eat 50 tele
Picture of setup of GUI :
Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread:
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed): Spamming "s" 3 times every second in the log below

Verison #:

Altar: Nature

Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Abyss

Obstacles selected (Abyss only): all default

Teleportation / Walking method: house tab

Abyss debug:

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) 90 eat 50 tele

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread:

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed): Spamming "s" 3 times every second in the log below

not really a bug but the s has been removed, sorry about that

Edited by erickho123

what is abyss debug: 3?  also can you add support for rune pickaxe? thanks

Nothing, just ignore it; it is only for bug testing and bug reports.

I will not add rune pickaxes, they serve the same purpose as any other pickaxe except they cost more and make you a bigger target for pkers.

what is abyss debug: 3?  also can you add support for rune pickaxe? thanks

Use mith picks. In the abyss it doesn't matter what sort of pick you use on how long it takes to mine so you should use mith because it's the lightest pick :)

I think mouse keys is very detectable haha, just got my first ban in 3 months, thank god it was a 2 day though. Tomorrow when my account gets back i'll try it without mouse keys and see.

I think mouse keys is very detectable haha, just got my first ban in 3 months, thank god it was a 2 day though. Tomorrow when my account gets back i'll try it without mouse keys and see.

Please report back with your finds

Use mith picks. In the abyss it doesn't matter what sort of pick you use on how long it takes to mine so you should use mith because it's the lightest pick :)

This

Please keep bans in the official ban thread, thanks.

Edited by erickho123

Are you able to do master/slave thru abyss on this script? For nature running.

This would be an awesome feature.

Sure, with a few modifications, it could work.

This would be an awesome feature.

Sure, with a few modifications, it could work.

I think it would be useful because the Master/Slave ban rate would be lower at the Abyss than at Karajama.

If the Master has 91+ RC for double nats, a user would be looking at incredible profit/HR with just a few slaves; the distance from edgeville bank to the nature altar through the Abyss is short. 

You could make this a special, separate version of your script and charge extra to keep the method sustainable. 

Will you look into adding this feature? 

Edited by Jlaz

I think it would be useful because the Master/Slave ban rate would be lower at the Abyss than at Karajama.

If the Master has 91+ RC for double nats, a user would be looking at incredible profit/HR with just a few slaves; the distance from edgeville bank to the nature altar through the Abyss is short. 

You could make this a special, separate version of your script and charge extra to keep the method sustainable. 

Will you look into adding this feature? 

Sure, i'll try to add it in within verison 1.2

I look forward to the update! Please include pouch support in the slaves.

Ye, it'll include everything abyss supports except it'll trade the essence instead.

Used your Farm AIO before ErickHo, found it pretty decent and USA's script is plagued with users reporting bugs. Does this bot support breaking or would I have to use the Tribot breaking system?

Used your Farm AIO before ErickHo, found it pretty decent and USA's script is plagued with users reporting bugs. Does this bot support breaking or would I have to use the Tribot breaking system?

It supports breaking with tribot breaking meaning it'll teleport out of abyss before taking a break, same with wilderness.

It supports breaking with tribot breaking meaning it'll teleport out of abyss before taking a break, same with wilderness.

Thanks for the speedy reply, happy with my purchase. I've had a look through the FAQ and other posts and I've maybe missed it, but I'm fire crafting using ROD and pouches don't seem to be working. It'll bank them and not use them if I try starting with them in inv, and although I have the 2 that I am high enough level to use, it doesn't seem to want to work. Any ideas?

Verison #: 1.1

Altar: Fire

Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Solo

Obstacles selected (Abyss only):

Teleportation / Walking method: Duelling

Abyss debug: 0

Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only)

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread: None

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) - Does not use pouches. RC level is high enough, script does not do anything with pouches, they are selected.

Edited by fishingbotguy420

Thanks for the speedy reply, happy with my purchase. I've had a look through the FAQ and other posts and I've maybe missed it, but I'm fire crafting using ROD and pouches don't seem to be working. It'll bank them and not use them if I try starting with them in inv, and although I have the 2 that I am high enough level to use, it doesn't seem to want to work. Any ideas?

Anything the script printed that told you to post on the thread? I.E: Error #1 please post this on thread: None

Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) - Does not use pouches. RC level is high enough, script does not do anything with pouches, they are selected.

If you read the features, and the key. Red = not currently supported bascially. (yet of course) If you use abyss, this will not be a problem

Not long ago baught a RC Script of this Wsite, wasent cheap currently 91+ rc.. and 90+ agil and also 80+ minning theiv... Pretty much a maxed main all skills over 70 getting around 2700-3k nats a hour on the one im using and i do have to baby sit it due to a few problems not being fixed but i can run it for around 12 hours a day.. been doing so for a week now thinking about changing im using Super Energies will i get over 4k hour? would you say its worth spending extra bitta money for that 10k nats a day 50/50 atm

1 person likes this

Not long ago baught a RC Script of this Wsite, wasent cheap currently 91+ rc.. and 90+ agil and also 80+ minning theiv... Pretty much a maxed main all skills over 70 getting around 2700-3k nats a hour on the one im using and i do have to baby sit it due to a few problems not being fixed but i can run it for around 12 hours a day.. been doing so for a week now thinking about changing im using Super Energies will i get over 4k hour? would you say its worth spending extra bitta money for that 10k nats a day 50/50 atm

I believe you will get 4k+ over nats a hour. This script is extremely fast compared to others, cpu efficient, many more features and extremely stable

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor