Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

3,955 posts in this topic

Updated script to 1.095 and added additional debugs as well. You can refer to the changelog for the specifics.

@JLaz, trilez changed something with banking on the latest tribot update, he made bank spaces not count if it's empty slots, i have adjusted my banking api with this. It should bank smoothly again.

Check out this insane ass proggy i got from someone today:

91 rc, 60 mining 55 agility, 60 thieve

4.4k + NATS HOUR!

bec5fe84857ea1776766366f94e7e27c.png

Damn do you know if he used super energys or not?

Just wondering if I pick both deathwalk and pouch pickup will it go to pick up pouches or just deathwalk to edgeville and keep going? I don't think its going to pick up my pouches because I have died twice and it hadn't got the pouches though I didn't see it. And if I pick just pouch pickup will it pickup pouches and keep going with the script or will it stop after it gets the pouches?

Best RC script on tribot hands down, iv been using another popular one recently and switched to this and immediately saw a huge diffrence will post a small proggie later, currently approaching 12 hours no fails

4 people like this

Just wondering if I pick both deathwalk and pouch pickup will it go to pick up pouches or just deathwalk to edgeville and keep going? I don't think its going to pick up my pouches because I have died twice and it hadn't got the pouches though I didn't see it. And if I pick just pouch pickup will it pickup pouches and keep going with the script or will it stop after it gets the pouches?

When you start the script, does it say pouch pickup : enabled?

Thanks for all the positive feedback you guys!!

i have died like 4 or 5 times not sure why could be pkers, but the pouch retrieval never seems to work how reliable should that feature be?

edit: sorry didn't read previous post

Edited by rippinryan18

any way we can check top users runes made? for the sig or something

Not currently,  my graphics designer isn't online / have time to create a new signature.

Damn do you know if he used super energys or not?

No I do not.

I'll be checking what the problem with pouch pickup is within a hour and have a few updates regarding master/slave as well.

Looking for an account with access to cosmic altar as well. Thanks!

Thanks for all the positive feedback you guys!!

I'm not sure but when I tested it (killed myself) it didnt go to get the pouches it just went to edgeville pulled out an axe and started again.. I had both deathwalk and pouch pickup checked.

I'm not sure but when I tested it (killed myself) it didnt go to get the pouches it just went to edgeville pulled out an axe and started again.. I had both deathwalk and pouch pickup checked.

You never awnsered my first question:

You never awnsered my first question:

Like I said, "I'm not sure" I cant check right now as i'm not home. Cant you just start the script and see I mean its the same thing right?

Small thing i noticed about the energy potions banking them at (2) and (1) is that on purpose?

Yes

EKOx REACTZz, on 23 Mar 2014 - 4:10 PM, said:
Like I said, "I'm not sure" I cant check right now as i'm not home. Cant you just start the script and see I mean its the same thing right?
I cannot check either, i will have more information shortly

I cannot check currently, i will have more information shortly and an update regarding this by the end of the day
Edited by erickho123
2 people like this

i just got killed and i have the pick up pouch selected and all it did was hop worlds instantly in lumby then go back to house and then edge

It's a known issue and i'll have more information by the end of today. Thanks, use the proper bug report from now on.

1 person likes this

Yes

EKOx REACTZz, on 23 Mar 2014 - 4:10 PM, said:

I cannot check either, i will have more information shortly

I cannot check currently, i will have more information shortly and an update regarding this by the end of the day

I think if once the (4) pots are used it should go to the next available because there's always tons the script has banked

Doesn't use the mining obstacles, just thieving and agility. Yes, i have the rocks enabled and i have equipped a pickaxe. Also, if I get on a side the has no vision on thieving or agility, instead of walking around to find the thieving or agility obstacle, it just sits there until it gets low and emergency tps out. Also the script is not 7.99 please fix that, i purchased 8 credits for the 7.99 later to figure out its 11 and i had to buy 5 more credits...  Oh and this was on the other thread that says 7.99 for some reason.

Thanks.

Doesn't use the mining obstacles, just thieving and agility. Yes, i have the rocks enabled and i have equipped a pickaxe. Also, if I get on a side the has no vision on thieving or agility, instead of walking around to find the thieving or agility obstacle, it just sits there until it gets low and emergency tps out. Also the script is not 7.99 please fix that, i purchased 8 credits for the 7.99 later to figure out its 11 and i had to buy 5 more credits...  Oh and this was on the other thread that says 7.99 for some reason.

Thanks.

Strange. My script uses the mining obstacles. You might want to check your configuration again

Thanks.

Follow the proper bug format, i believe it's because you're using a pickaxe higher than steel. You missed the sale, it was temporarily 7.99 for a presale and release sale.

V1.1 should be uploaded soon.

Badass proggies jlaz!

I think if once the (4) pots are used it should go to the next available because there's always tons the script has banked

It all depends on the user's agility. Some might use a full dose and some may not. V1.1 will have a option that lets you customize what type of doses to bank.

Edited by erickho123

Had another quick question, under what circumstance other than the redundant 91 runecrafting, does it actually hit 3.5-4.5K ph? Currently I'm using it on an acc with 50 so no giant pouch. i get 42 done per run and im avging 1.1K ph, so approx 27 runs ph. so adding the giant pouch = +11 per run. doing 53 nats per run 27 runs per hour and then double nats at 91. 53 X 2 X 27 = approx. 2.8K ph, that's 1k off, do you mind telling me what you do to get 3.5-4.5k per hour or what i may be doing wrong? I have boots of lightness and spotier cape i don't use energy pots, is this a big part of hitting 4K ph? (This is important for me to know because if i have the details i can invest to get 91 through fire runes quicker for more profit).

Thanks.

Edited by Silarian

A+, erick is a nice guy and his scripts are always good. You'll never go wrong purchasing one of his scripts.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor