Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

3,942 posts in this topic

the default of tele @ 50 hp was set.  

is there anyway you could make it use the super enegery (1) and (2)s cause i noticed i burn through them quick when it only uses (3) and (4)s

maybe instead of bringing sup energy on every rc trip just drink till full energy every time you bank?

Edited by rippinryan18

the default of tele @ 50 hp was set.  

is there anyway you could make it use the super enegery (1) and (2)s cause i noticed i burn through them quick when it only uses (3) and (4)s

maybe instead of bringing sup energy on every rc trip just drink till full energy every time you bank?

Sure, i'll add a option to choose when to bank the super energy or not. Currently it'll deposit any super energy drink if it's not a (4) and (3) when the bank screen is open and withdraw a new one.

Yeah thats what causing me to use a lot of energies, say if i ran out of (4) and (3)s in my bank would it start using the (1)s and (2)s i have left over?

Yeah thats what causing me to use a lot of energies, say if i ran out of (4) and (3)s in my bank would it start using the (1)s and (2)s i have left over?

No, it'll stop. The reason of it banking the (1)'s and (2)'s was because some accounts have low agility and might result in needing to use more than 2 doses + a trip. However, the next update should have a option to customize this. I believe a person in nardah will make them into (4)'s for free, although.

Edited by erickho123

one minor thing i noticed while crafting cosmics/ chaos runes the number of runes crafted counter doesnt work. 

no biggie tho looking forward to the future of this script

Edited by rippinryan18

one minor thing i noticed while crafting cosmics/ chaos runes the number of runes crafted counter doesnt work. 

no biggie tho looking forward to the future of this script

The counter will work for those two once normal walking has been added for them (very shortly from now). It's because I have not gathered the location of them yet.

Looks like a great script :) IMO the master/slave option if widely used will probably cause the overall banrate of nature crafting to skyrocket, but I guess that's just a risk people will have to take.

1 person likes this

7.99 for unlimited accounts per month

20 for one account per life..

Not very fair imo

Also shit. Just 5 min ago I bought 60$ version of unlimited script for just master/slave

7.99 for unlimited accounts per month

20 for one account per life..

Not very fair imo

Also shit. Just 5 min ago I bought 60$ version of unlimited script for just master/slave

How is it not fair? It's currently on a release sale.

You select, use deathwalk

How does the bot get back to edge when it dies? Just wondering if the deathwalk works with the 'equipped glory' method

How does the bot get back to edge when it dies? Just wondering if the deathwalk works with the 'equipped glory' method

It should now equip a glory before attempting to teleport back. Sorry, i forgot to include equipped glories into death walk

1 person likes this

Very amazing script, I'm getting 800 nats more than warfronts rc'er!!! Plus this has more features to it like pouch pickup. Also just wondering for the pouch pickup and death walk does it use a house tab to get back, if not can you add that cause I don't have any glory's and don't really feel like spending money on those?

Very amazing script, I'm getting 800 nats more than warfronts rc'er!!! Plus this has more features to it like pouch pickup. Also just wondering for the pouch pickup and death walk does it use a house tab to get back, if not can you add that cause I don't have any glory's and don't really feel like spending money on those?

It uses the telportation method you selected to normally teleport with

1 person likes this

What does the mouse key pouch filling and empty do, is it faster with it off or on?

It's faster with it on, but i don't know how detectable it is. Since it hops from one point to another instantly, but it definiitely fills up a pouch way faster like how some legit runecrafters do with mouse keys.

Verison #: 3/22/14: Updated deathwalking to support equipped glories
Altar: Nature
Mode(Master/Slave/Abyss/Solo): Abyss
Obstacles selected (Abyss only): All except boil and chop
Teleportation / Walking method: Mounted glory
Abyss debug: 4
Eat at and Emergency teleport % (Abyss only) Eat at - 80 Emergency tele - 30
Picture of setup of GUI : http://i.imgur.com/SWHo71R.png
Bug that occurred (Please be detailed) Scrpt got stuck in the Abyss as it entered didnt move or anything just sat there but once I moved my character near the passage it went again. - http://i.imgur.com/YpTcGFR.png thank god I saw it before I died. Also I ran the bot for 3 hours and didn't have this bug, just happened right now.

Edited by EKOx REACTZz

Script is highly efficient. Will post a nice proggy later. 

When it opens the bank window, why is there a 1 second delay? Just curious

Edited by Jlaz

Did 1-44 runecrafting air/fire runes with ring of duelling with this script, highly efficient! Very satisfied thus far

1 person likes this

Updated script to 1.095 and added additional debugs as well. You can refer to the changelog for the specifics.

@JLaz, trilez changed something with banking on the latest tribot update, he made bank spaces not count if it's empty slots, i have adjusted my banking api with this. It should bank smoothly again.

Check out this insane ass proggy i got from someone today:

91 rc, 60 mining 55 agility, 60 thieve

4.4k + NATS HOUR!

bec5fe84857ea1776766366f94e7e27c.png

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead