Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

2 hours ago, erickho123 said:

no

this is correct. i've tried experiencing it myself with lg but haven't come across it yet. but it is definitely looking glass related.

tba

u may have to restart tribot x2. this is a client bug, not script issue

ive restarted tribot alot of times and still the problem persists, its only every couple of times that it does it now though..

it seems that it only equips the glory whenever it needs to eat food.. so it will withdraw food and pure ess then bank the food then take out a glory equip it fill 2 pouches then bank and refill the other 2.. but when it gets stuck it doesnt withdraw any pure ess and just endlessly withdraw and deposits the glory

Edit 2: also seems to get stuck when hopping worlds in the world choosing screen

Edited by kailax

On 11/14/2016 at 6:34 PM, djw277 said:

I am having problems with your script. When I try and start at bank chest at duel arena as "solo", and "walking"....nothing happens. I then manually click on bank chest and the script withdraws the essence and then does nothing. In the log it spams "debug 2"

answer???

When crafting is there no option to have all the essence in your inventory and then the bot just uses the essence on the bank teller? Its faster that way. Also when crafting Astrals, if you have the fremmy elites done you dont need the seal on the island anymore, but the bot auto shuts down if its not on you when it starts. Any way around this?

Also it only supports one kind of staff? Make it support whatever you have equipped please.

Also is there runepouch support? I just banks my runepouch

Edited by Carlderp

the bot gets stuck in bank alot saying (waiting for bank to load [7936]) and then just sits there waiting for the bank to open but its already open and nothing happends untill i close it manually then it reopens bank and it runs again, could you have a look? happens pretty much..

1 hour ago, djw277 said:

still having problems with fire runes. Ive restarted tribot like you told me to, multiple times. I can run different runes with your script and no problems. 

delete hooks.dat in your .tribot/settings folder

5 minutes ago, pipke said:

the bot gets stuck in bank alot saying (waiting for bank to load [7936]) and then just sits there waiting for the bank to open but its already open and nothing happends untill i close it manually then it reopens bank and it runs again, could you have a look? happens pretty much..

this is related to looking glass

Just now, pipke said:

alright thanks, hope this will get fixed soon because it happens really often and it just stands there untill it logs out..

that is because interfaces aren't working properly on looking glass / it is stuck not refreshing interfaces. normal client does not have this problem, but if u wish to only use looking glass, it'll be fixed tommorow!

2 minutes ago, erickho123 said:

that is because interfaces aren't working properly on looking glass / it is stuck not refreshing interfaces. normal client does not have this problem, but if u wish to only use looking glass, it'll be fixed tommorow!

yeah im only using LG because the ban rates are such a big diffrence (experienced it myself)

27 minutes ago, jakebeal123 said:

How  is this script right now doing nats with LG.

its doing good, the only problem is that it freezes at bank sometimes saying 'waiting to open bank' but its already open and that will stay untill you log out by the log out timer and then it relogs and its gone for a random period.. sometimes it happens next time it banks sometimes it happens in 2 hours..

Guest flyingv135

while crafting and waiting on animation, please have it hover/right click on the amulet/teleportation of choice. waiting for the animation then clicking the equipment tab to right click glory teleport is not human-like

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      Accessible now through the script's GUI!
      Just click "READ ME!"

If you are botting on a remote machine and have difficulties browsing the web (and thus the documentation), pressing the "READ ME" button will also print your link and access token in the Client Debug. You may view this link in any web browser for 5 minutes to view the documentation on any computer.
      So, once pressing the "READ ME" button, the following link to view the documentation is generated in the Client Debug: http://worthy.rs/ZulrahSlayer/documentation.php?user=worthy
      (except it will show your TRiBot name).
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Herbalist

Features:
      -> Identifies all herbs at a badass speed
      -> Mixes potions like a badass
      -> Grinds ingredients with badassery
      -> Makes potions from scratch just like a badass would

Log:

FAQ:
      Q: Why does this script not support decanting?
      A: You can instantly decant all of your potions via Zahur in the city of Nardah

Q: How do I use the Scan Inventory feature?
      A: Have the game window open with your player logged in, and press the Scan Inventory button. The list above will then list all of the items in your inventory with their names and id's so you can then enter the desired id's into the fields.

Q: When mixing potions, the script won't start!
      A: If you want to only mix unfinished or finished potions and not make potions from scratch, you need to enter a negative number into the id3 and id4 fields.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 62 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies