Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

3,952 posts in this topic

I noticed that when I am crafting astrals, the script often will often try to use the third bank booth, though I have not done the quest (seen in red on the ss). Could that be patched? Im worried it might get picked up by Jagex. Thanks a ton! Its a great script!

Astral bug.png

5 hours ago, moiz.frost said:

Dunno what the bug report is but here's the scenario @erickho123

Got stuck second time here doing natures at the abyss.

Client Debug:

http://pastebin.com/GnSgeiRL

video would help best to know what happened. no idea what occured here considering theres no code to walk there 

On 4/16/2016 at 4:41 PM, erickho123 said:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ABCL2? 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, imjoshie said:

Is there ever seriously going to be an update for abc2? Stop  keeping your loyal customers in the dark, very unchill.

Probably no update anytime soon, he simply has show little to no interest in doing one.

Edited by tyler10202

33 minutes ago, imjoshie said:

Is there ever seriously going to be an update for abc2? Stop  keeping your loyal customers in the dark, very unchill.

Stop acting like your entitled to a script with ABC 2. all you did was quote ban posts, that happens in all scripts. But that doesnt mean my script is unusable.  I track all my users crafting information to my server and theres data to prove users are still able to rc. That one post about it clicking to accurate HAS nothing to do with my script. That is tribot clicking methods, not mines. Besides, that's not even true, tribot integrated antiban accounts for misclicks. Abc 2 will eventually come, that is all. Stop posting about it, I don't advertise abcv2 in any of the sciprt thread, so either wait or don't go in this thread. asking when and trying to make my script look bad isn't going to do anything in regards of adding it

Edited by erickho123

9 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Stop acting like your entitled to a script with ABC 2. all you did was quote ban posts, that happens in all scripts. But that doesnt mean my script is unusable.  I track all my users crafting information to my server and theres data to prove users are still able to rc. That one post about it clicking to accurate HAS nothing to do with my script. That is tribot clicking methods, not mines. Besides, that's not even true, tribot integrated antiban accounts for misclicks. Abc 2 will eventually come, that is all. Stop posting about it, I don't advertise abcv2 in any of the sciprt thread, so either wait or don't go in this thread. asking when and trying to make my script look bad isn't going to do anything in regards of adding it

//edit.

Edited by imjoshie

3 hours ago, imjoshie said:

I just quoted posts from 3 pages back of people saying abc2. I am just saying that being left in the dark on a script i paid $25 for is kind of aggravating. Do you see my point?

Left in dark about what? You're asking for MORE when you clearly know what you bought. I am in progress of rewriting the script, like I said before. There is no ETA and it will be uploaded into beta once it's ready. I offer support help if you can't get my scripts working and I maintain them and make sure they work on every runescape update. You aren't being left in the dark about anything, you just think you're entitled to something your not.

5 hours ago, tyler10202 said:

Probably no update anytime soon, he simply has show little to no interest in doing one.

Not true, the script is in progress of an entire rewrite. I find that pretty funny you think that when the majority of my free time is spent on TRiBot.

Edited by erickho123

3 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Left in dark about what? You're asking for MORE when you clearly know what you bought. I am in progress of rewriting the script, like I said before. There is no ETA and it will be uploaded into beta once it's ready. I offer support help if you can't get my scripts working and I maintain them and make sure they work on every runescape update. You aren't being left in the dark about anything, you just think you're entitled to something your not.

You had previously said that you planned on abc2 being implemented by the end of February, and then not very much else has been said since then in terms of releasing it. Thank you for answering my questions. I'm not here to talk trash, it's a great script, I purchased it a long time ago, hundreds of thousands of nature runes made, thank you for making the script.

8 hours ago, imjoshie said:

I just quoted posts from 3 pages back of people saying abc2. I am just saying that being left in the dark on a script i paid $25 for is kind of aggravating. Do you see my point?

I said I planned to add it by end of Feb, then after attempting to add ABC 2, I decided it best to to rewrite the entire script instead, which I updated you guys on. I see waste of time by adding ABC 2 then rewriting the script with ABC 2.

4 hours ago, erickho123 said:

I said I planned to add it by end of Feb, then after attempting to add ABC 2, I decided it best to to rewrite the entire script instead, which I updated you guys on. I see waste of time by adding ABC 2 then rewriting the script with ABC 2.

Thank you. I'll remove negativity from the thread.

Edited by imjoshie

4 hours ago, imjoshie said:

Thank you. I'll remove negativity from the thread.

There are no issue with the script as far as I'm experiencing. I'm running a 4 bot farm with hasn't been banned for over 3 weeks(if bans are your concern)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, erickho123 said:

I also want to add a suggestion that please keep the option for ABC1 since some of us goldfarm.

1 person likes this

Just bought lifetime for this script but it gets to the Zammy mage and stops? Not sure what's going on maybe I set it up wrong? Although I did try the monthly before and it ran fine?

UPDATE: Restarted by pc and all is good. Well done @erickho123 amazing script!!!! JUst one question, what is your recommend mouse speed? between 105-115??

On 4/28/2016 at 10:23 PM, moiz.frost said:

I also want to add a suggestion that please keep the option for ABC1 since some of us goldfarm.

that would be really good if it could be done maby something like a menu so u can choose ur own timing for abc how long to afk and stuff like a agility it will make tremendous difference 

Bot doesn't work using Abyss? Runs to the Mage but stands there >.> .. Can't believe I canceled payment to the Auto Runecrafter Elite and purchased this, kind of a waste of $$$...

shocking.png

Edited by jmlclamps

On 4/29/2016 at 0:37 PM, morteza99 said:

that would be really good if it could be done maby something like a menu so u can choose ur own timing for abc how long to afk and stuff like a agility it will make tremendous difference 

that essentially defeats the purpose of ABC.

13 hours ago, jmlclamps said:

Bot doesn't work using Abyss? Runs to the Mage but stands there >.> .. Can't believe I canceled payment to the Auto Runecrafter Elite and purchased this, kind of a waste of $$$...

show your settings?, have you tried restarting your client

10 hours ago, erickho123 said:

that essentially defeats the purpose of ABC.

show your settings?, have you tried restarting your client

Too much effort to show the settings, it was no pouches, no energy pots etc etc for nats using the abyss, but never mind as I did restart my whole rig and it works (Y)... weird glitch, happened a few times.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor