erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

@erickho123 these day my accounts are teleporting to Karamja more often than before (like every 4 hours). Why can't you implement a fail safe like keeping an extra glory for the time being until a video is recorded?

There's a failsafe to teleport back to karajama if you have a glory with you. So that doesn't mean it only happens with glory (1), I just have it terminate the script if it's at karajama without any supplies.

I don't plan on adding a failsafe to a much bigger problem. Until somebody provides the video, it's going to stay how it is. I'd appericate if you either provide the video or don't post about it, because as far as I'm concerned, it's not caused by the script. I'm pretty sure people would be upset if they actually saw the script teleport to karajama for no reason, the thing is nobody actually catches it. Somebody would eventually complain about it misclicking to karjama and wasting teleports. How about we just solve the problem at the root? I'm not adding extra failsafe to this, period. If you are tired of seeing it occur, it's time to load up camtasia or some other recording program and video your sessions until you capture it so I can post a proper client bug report on the issue and get it resolved permanently.

And also said many other times. 

erickho123..  So when I die it teleports me back but it grabs a bronze pickaxe and does not put the original armour I had on back on.  Is there a way to make it put the armour that I was originally wearing back on to continue runecrafting?  I am using the abyss and well a bronze pickaxe with no armour does not sound to good.  I have extra armour and extra rune picks but it does not use either.

can you make the fire runes method ring of dueling more random...

after teleporting to castle wars it runs into the corner of the boxes near the bank chest all the time....any veteran rs player would know its a bot...please....paid script and can't even have random pathing....etc wtf...

Hi @erickho123

I use to have your script and never had any problems, just activated Trial before purchasing again to make sure it was all working smoothly, however for some unknown reason, when the bot is teleporting to edge, it will sit at teleport spot, and only when i move the camera it begins to rework, however, it will then work for a couple of times and go back to sitting at the edge teleport and keep repeating, I'm not too sure if it's something with the script or not.

I'm using normal Tribot client, and tried looking glass does the exact same, tried on my pc and laptop :/

• Like 1

Can you fix the repair pouch with lunars, its goes though 1 box of dialogue then restarts the spell wasting all my runes (i have the abyssal book in bank if that helps), it also craft fire runes 25% of the time when creating lavas (seems to be double clicking).

Edited by mk4t

Can you fix the repair pouch with lunars, its goes though 1 box of dialogue then restarts the spell wasting all my runes (i have the abyssal book in bank if that helps), it also craft fire runes 25% of the time when creating lavas (seems to be double clicking).

Crafting lava runes is basically broken in this script which is what's keeping me from buying this script again

Hi @erickho123

I use to have your script and never had any problems, just activated Trial before purchasing again to make sure it was all working smoothly, however for some unknown reason, when the bot is teleporting to edge, it will sit at teleport spot, and only when i move the camera it begins to rework, however, it will then work for a couple of times and go back to sitting at the edge teleport and keep repeating, I'm not too sure if it's something with the script or not.

I'm using normal Tribot client, and tried looking glass does the exact same, tried on my pc and laptop :/

You need to toggle roofs off. ::toggleroofs (type that in chat)

does this do astrals? if so, flawlessly?

Yes, astrals works fine.

1.) You need to select "solo" in your GUI settings, otherwise lunar repair will not work. After all, you are not doing the master/slave master, so you should not select that option.

2.) This "double clicking" is forced by TRiBot as a form of antiban. There is no way to disable this currently, and I will contact trilez regarding it to see what could be done.

Crafting lava runes is basically broken in this script which is what's keeping me from buying this script again

Read above, sorry lava runes is not working for you properly. As far as I know, I can't do much about it as it's not a script issue.

ExRunecrafter Update:

• Added a karajama failsafe if accidentally teleported to karajama. The script should now use the home teleport and get another glory. (Note: The uncommon teleport to karajama is due to a RUNESCAPE bug.)
Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

karajama failsafe added you are missing 2570 you are out of ring of life this is the error im getting any help trail is almost over ? trying to see how script is please any help is appricated im willing to buy this after i try thanks if its good of course  running abbys can u post a setup picture please