erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

I failed to see the part where I was asking for help, I was just sticking up for myself and the other few kiddos that posted having issues, and go reread your post and try and not see that as a rage post, At least the way you worded it sounded fairly "ragey" to me lol. I'm cool as a cucumber I just tell it how it is lol.

I never said you asked for help, in matter of fact my response was towards @Yuhan, the person who asked for help. He clearly understood my response and liked both of my comments. I highly doubt he thought I was "raging", hence him liking both of my posts and understanding.

So let's recap:

• @Yuhan asked for help
  • I told him to provide a video, and explained why I needed one without the use any sort of foul language whatsoever.
  • He liked my post and carried on.
  • You come in accusing me acting like a dick because he didn't fill out the proper bug report (I never even asked for one?)

I don't even know why I'm explaining this. Carry on, I didn't ask for a counselor, especially one who didn't even read what happened, butts himself into a situation where he does not belong, and tries to insult the support.

• Like 1

So it doesn't loot graceful and pouches upon death then regear?

It will if you tick pick up pouches (who wouldn't). There is a rare chance it'll be lost because the pker might be camping the same spot when you try to retrieve it. Only thing it doesn't pick back up is boots of lightness

Just wondering if you can implement this sorry if it has been covered.

While using stamina potions can you lower the % it drinks a potion at it seems like a waste of a potion when around 75-80% it drinks it and stays at 100 for the next 2 minutes? is this even possible? cheers

• Like 1

Just wondering if you can implement this sorry if it has been covered.

While using stamina potions can you lower the % it drinks a potion at it seems like a waste of a potion when around 75-80% it drinks it and stays at 100 for the next 2 minutes? is this even possible? cheers

yea i suggested that like 6 months ago, but he said it makes no sense to change it.

but it would be really nice if you could change the % in the GUI settings. 

support for that.

yea i suggested that like 6 months ago, but he said it makes no sense to change it.

but it would be really nice if you could change the % in the GUI settings.

support for that.

It only drinks at that amount if the stamina effect is not active. So if u drink it at 75%, ur run energy won't run out as fast. (The script never over drinks afaik), so unless I'm over thinking it, it should be fine drinking it at that energy %

Edited by erickho123

After your ExRuneCrafter Lifetime script has ran perfectly for awhile it has stopped working today. I'm not sure if it's because of the deadman update or what so i thought i'd post here. The problem: once logged in and clicked 'start abyss crafting!!', after i setup required settings, my character will just sit at the bank (or wherever i am) and not do anything. In the small black box that shows stats of the script it says my login status is false. Would that have anything to do with it? I've noticed that no other scripts i try to use work either so i am unsure of what to do haha. Please get back to my as soon as you can. :)

-kingg

Hi. I've been warned once on my account, but don't play OSRS anymore. If i'd have like 10-20M i'd probably start playing again though. Is this script safe enough to try this or is it a 100% ban?

Ban rates don't exist, you will have users who will get banned and users who don't get banned. That all depends on how you bot and some other factors. All I know is that I have many users who are able to bot just fine. Any more ban discussion can go here:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/34851-the-official-banned-thread-all-ban-discussion-goes-here/

Some safe botting guidelines can be found here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/35728-tutorial-for-safe-botting/

@erickho123 Could you exclude the deadman worlds from the world hop list?

Updated the world list, restart your script.

After your ExRuneCrafter Lifetime script has ran perfectly for awhile it has stopped working today. I'm not sure if it's because of the deadman update or what so i thought i'd post here. The problem: once logged in and clicked 'start abyss crafting!!', after i setup required settings, my character will just sit at the bank (or wherever i am) and not do anything. In the small black box that shows stats of the script it says my login status is false. Would that have anything to do with it? I've noticed that no other scripts i try to use work either so i am unsure of what to do haha. Please get back to my as soon as you can. :)

-kingg

It's not a script issue, follow these steps to fix it. It's due to an occuring client issue, but can resolved easily yourself:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-when-tribot-doesnt-work-correctly/

If that does not work, fill out the proper help/bug form.

Still Occasionally hops to deadman mode, can you make sure you removed ALL the deadman worlds from the hop list?

yep i can confirm this, lost 2 acc 91+ for this =[.

[15:51:11] we are sleeping for: 599[15:51:16] we detected the pker: *****  because he is in our blacklist[15:51:21] hopping to world 19[15:51:28] Login bot started.
Edited by Eficiente

I just ended up at barbarian village, lolwut how this possible ?

A video would help if it occurs again. I don't know what's occurring around you when this occurs, and you don't either so I can't do much.

Could you explain how master/slave works for me please?

Is it where the master has my Ess and cash at the general store trading to slaves, running the nats to the alter or am I completely off track? Lol.

yep i can confirm this, lost 2 acc 91+ for this =[.

[15:51:11] we are sleeping for: 599[15:51:16] we detected the pker: *****  because he is in our blacklist[15:51:21] hopping to world 19[15:51:28] Login bot started.

When runescape updated, I did add the deadman worlds to the blacklist. However, it seems that when I transfered my files over to my new laptop, I ended up reverting some things I changed. The script should now once be on the latest version and avoid hopping to deadman worlds, sorry for the inconvenience. Be sure to restart the script (don't click rerun script) to update to the latest verison, cheers.