Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JewishBotter

[FREE][OPEN-Source][GUI]TFL's CatherbyFisher [Supports Lobsters & Swordfish] [BANKING!]

TFL's CatherbyFisher [Lobsters & Swordfish]

Currently Adding to Repository!

Edit! Now in Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/621

Please start with Lobster Pot / Harpoon in Inventory! Thank you!

Script Information:

• TFL's CatherbyFisher is a fishing script which fishes either lobsters or swordfish in catherby. The option is also given whether to bank or not (my personal opinion is to always bank when fishing these 2 types of fish, but I digress). 
  • TFL is a two person scripting team which will be making scripts for Tribot. This is our third bot release (second non-beta bot release), and we will be updating this often.​

Features of TFLCatherby Fisher:

• GUI - selection of [Lobsters or Swordfish] & [banking or dropping]
  • Uses Catherby Bank to bank
  • Informative paint
  • Avoid combat randoms
  • runs semi- flawlessly (still fixing the whirlpool random - occurs around every ~ 2 hours - has the ability to remove the lobster pot / harpoon from inventory)
  • Uses strings of item names rather than ID's (will never need an update concerning the ID's) 

Open Source Link:

Download:

Some previous proggies:

• coming soon! 

TFLCatherbyFisher.class

Edited by JewishBotter
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By daxmagex
      Source over at GitHub

Example:

Debug Paint:

Api-Access
      How to use Api-Key
      WebWalkerServerApi.getInstance().setDaxCredentialsProvider(new DaxCredentialsProvider() { @Override public DaxCredentials getDaxCredentials() { return new DaxCredentials("API-KEY", "SECRET-KEY"); } });  

Map Preview

• By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• By fmtrick
      FmFeed'nFight 
      The circle of life. Fight barbarians and catch fish for food. 99% self sustaining!
      Features:
      Automatically changes options on startup if they are not set properly for the script (enables shift dropping in game, mouse camera, zoom, etc.) Fights barbarians in barbarian village When out of food, walks to barbarian village fishing spot and fishes trout and salmon, giving you have a fly fishing rod & feathers in inventory. Cooks the trout and salmon (Drops them if you don't have the cooking level for the particular food. Example: drops salmon if cooking level < 25) on the endless fire at barbarian village fishing spot. Drops burnt fish (all dropping uses shift click dropping) various ABC2 features including ABC2 eating, ABC2 waiting functions In the works:
      JavaFX GUI to toggle multi combat fighting (to attack other players npcs, since it's a multi-combat zone) Looting & burying bones toggle Attack style toggle Obtain supplies from bank (Maybe - This could be handy if the player dies) Implementing more ABC2  
      Known bugs:
      Can get stuck outside/inside the pub if target is inside/outside when player is not and door is closed. I'll fix this soon. (Doesn't happen often and when it does, it doesn't last long) FIXED I am aware that the majority of the script is broken - I do not have time to work on these scripts. It is open source so feel free to tweak it - just don't reupload to repo. Change log:
      09/07/2017 - Added an unstucker for the longhall - will not get stuck inside or outside of it anymore. 09/08/2017 - Replaced aStarWalk with daxWalker. ^^^^^^^^^^ - Fixed a cooking bug causing the bot not to use the raw fish on fire if fire not on screen. ^^^^^^^^^^ - Switched multi combat off - bot will only attack NPCs that are not already in combat. This will be toggle-able once GUI is put together. Source:
      https://github.com/fmtrick/FMFeednFight
      Repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2523

Proggies:

• By fmtrick
      As per @vennykazam's request here, here is a quick script that softens clay by using already filled jugs of water - instead of filling up the jugs manually.
      Made the script in ~45 mins. tested and it works. Start at a bank with jugs of water and clay in the bank.
      Implements basic ABC2. I'll update it later today to have a basic paint, too, so you know what it's currently trying to do.
      repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2506
      source: https://pastebin.com/FuNPRsWt
    • By Yawodo
      Hello!
      I just created my first private script and as a learning process I want to look at some open source script code from experienced / compitenet scripters to see how you do things.
      Specifically i'm interested in ones that use banking and if possible item combining methods, I bet theirs a way to implement OSBuddys mousekeys into a script too for combining items? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD30_74sCnE&t=95s
      Thanks!

• By Crimson
      Bank Evaluator
      Click here for the repo!
      Click here to view source!

This is a simple Bank Evaluator. It will pull data from OSBuddy's Exchange API for each item in your bank, categorize by F2P/Member, and give totals.
      Why? I have accounts lying around with random stuff on them. They're all F2P, and I'm not paying OSBuddy money. This way I can evaluate my Member items easily on a F2P world.
      Why not use the RS GE api? RSBuddy updates automatically, and had less info to parse. In the future I'd like to have a gui to toggle between either. (or both?)

Features:
      Will webwalk to nearest bank if you're not already in one.
      Implements FC Paint by FinalCalibur
      Uses OSBuddy API to get latest trade prices of Members items
      Outputs a log of all your items, your item's values, and totals to your .tribot/banks/ folder. (Also viewable from gui/bot debug)

(What the interface looks like)

(What the log looks like)

(The .tribot/banks output)

• By Netami
      Hey guys, for my first script release I've put together a fairly simple Lumbridge miner. The point of this script is to get you to your desired level using the copper/tin rocks (picks randomly) in Lumbridge swamp. From there, you have the option to either log out or walk to the Motherlode Mine. Since this is my first release I am expecting a fair amount of bugs and possible improvements, so please provide all constructive criticism you can.

Source code: http://pastebin.com/i4S1jFHA

Get it HERE!
    • By Googler
      Welcome users,

This is a free and open source AIO cooker. The script cooks literally any type of food. Simply start with the food you want to cook in your inventory. Cooker is the name of the script. It is still in beta but there aren't many bugs. Simply babysit because random events that attack the player are not handled by the script yet. This feature will come soon.

Screenshots

Please post screenshots if you wish.

Thank you for using Cooker,
      Googler
      Cooker.class
      Cooker.java
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 57 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies