Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JewishBotter

[FREE][OPEN-Source][GUI]TFL's CatherbyFisher [Supports Lobsters & Swordfish] [BANKING!]

10 posts in this topic

TFL's CatherbyFisher [Lobsters & Swordfish]

Currently Adding to Repository!

Edit! Now in Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/621

Please start with Lobster Pot / Harpoon in Inventory! Thank you!

Script Information:

• TFL's CatherbyFisher is a fishing script which fishes either lobsters or swordfish in catherby. The option is also given whether to bank or not (my personal opinion is to always bank when fishing these 2 types of fish, but I digress). 
  • TFL is a two person scripting team which will be making scripts for Tribot. This is our third bot release (second non-beta bot release), and we will be updating this often.​

Features of TFLCatherby Fisher:

• GUI - selection of [Lobsters or Swordfish] & [banking or dropping]
  • Uses Catherby Bank to bank
  • Informative paint
  • Avoid combat randoms
  • runs semi- flawlessly (still fixing the whirlpool random - occurs around every ~ 2 hours - has the ability to remove the lobster pot / harpoon from inventory)
  • Uses strings of item names rather than ID's (will never need an update concerning the ID's) 

Open Source Link:

Download:

Some previous proggies:

• coming soon! 

TFLCatherbyFisher.class

Edited by JewishBotter
1 person likes this

i tried using this script to catch lobsters but all it did was just try and use the harpoon spots.

i even tried stopping the script and restarting it still didnt work. like the concept but just doesnt work

Thanks for making it open source. Helped me understand how GUIs work!

Edited by daxmagex

The bot only goes for the first harpoon spot it sees, it does not go for cage spots, or distinguish between shark and swordfish spots.