Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

delsolhbc

A time saving idea for Goldfarmers! Please Read!

16 posts in this topic

Okay, you Goldfarmers like myself are going to know exactly what we are talking about. What's the problem here?

Starting our bot farms take forever.

Allow me to explain, We use proxy's so it may take even a bit longer then people that don't. I would like to offer up the idea that the Tribot client has a button especially for Goldfarmers. What takes so much time?

1. Typing in the password for every single client. "because we use proxy's we can not put tabs up in the client. We have to have one client per bot.

2. Starting the same script with the same requirements for every single bot.

3. The most annoying thing in the world: The Tribot error where the scripts from the repository do not load. 

Now I am not sure what could be possible to make everything more efficient for us Goldfarmers but I do know any attempt to help us save time while starting our bots would be greatly appreciated!

Currently We spend probably 1-3 hours per day starting our bot farms. "It is worth it but hey I'de much rather have something that could just type I the password for Tribot once, hit a button and it starts all my bots with proxy's on the same script."

*****PLEASE LEAVE YOUR  OPINIONS AND IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS, I WOULD LIKE I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS ABOUT THIS.*****

I think Botting is not worth it now, Never been banned EVER and i logged in and got insta banned rofl plus i dont bot anywhere near as long as anyone else.

1 person likes this

I think Botting is not worth it now, Never been banned EVER and i logged in and got insta banned rofl plus i dont bot anywhere near as long as anyone else.

It depends on what are botting and how you're botting.

Okay, you Goldfarmers like myself are going to know exactly what we are talking about. What's the problem here?

Starting our bot farms take forever.

Allow me to explain, We use proxy's so it may take even a bit longer then people that don't. I would like to offer up the idea that the Tribot client has a button especially for Goldfarmers. What takes so much time?

1. Typing in the password for every single client. "because we use proxy's we can not put tabs up in the client. We have to have one client per bot.

2. Starting the same script with the same requirements for every single bot.

3. The most annoying thing in the world: The Tribot error where the scripts from the repository do not load. 

Now I am not sure what could be possible to make everything more efficient for us Goldfarmers but I do know any attempt to help us save time while starting our bots would be greatly appreciated!

Currently We spend probably 1-3 hours per day starting our bot farms. "It is worth it but hey I'de much rather have something that could just type I the password for Tribot once, hit a button and it starts all my bots with proxy's on the same script."

*****PLEASE LEAVE YOUR  OPINIONS AND IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS, I WOULD LIKE I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS ABOUT THIS.*****

A feature like this could make Tribot the best choice for gold farmers considering this bot versus other bots.

1 person likes this

Msg me one skype: delsolhbc. You seem like someone who is new to goldfamring, we have a lot of ways to ensure we don't get banned. 

A feature like this could make Tribot the best choice for gold farmers considering this bot versus other bots.

That is exactly what I am talking about, It's a win/win. Tribot gets more money and rep, Goldfarners spend less time screwing around with stuff, And the community as a whole gets larger.

support from me. i'm going to start up my goldfarm again soon, and i can safety say that starting 15 new bots ( typing 15 times ur shit in tribot client is frustrating etc all like u said. takes way to long lol)

1 person likes this

support from me. i'm going to start up my goldfarm again soon, and i can safety say that starting 15 new bots ( typing 15 times ur shit in tribot client is frustrating etc all like u said. takes way to long lol)

Same here. I'm going to start everything again as soon as I finish this semester of college.

Could it be done? This would save so much time. As we all know. Time is money.

Of course it can be done. TRiBot isn't exactly "goldfarm" friendly, unfortunately.

Of course it can be done. TRiBot isn't exactly "goldfarm" friendly, unfortunately.

It's trying to be, proxies, tabs, bot control panel, etc.

Core functionality comes first, then extra/added features.

All good suggestions for sure, would be nice if you could elaborate on some and explain exactly how you'd want some of those things done.

I'm sure eventually TRiLeZ will work on implementing more things like this.

It's trying to be, proxies, tabs, bot control panel, etc.

Core functionality comes first, then extra/added features.

All good suggestions for sure, would be nice if you could elaborate on some and explain exactly how you'd want some of those things done.

I'm sure eventually TRiLeZ will work on implementing more things like this.

Well, as I don't script much anymore for things like bots. I wouldn't really know how to implement it. But i am sure someone here could figure it out.

It already is IMO. OSBot is a mess from what I've seen of their API. Tribot also doesn't have the silly restrictions that Powerbot has where you can't connect to SQL DB's directly or maintain a connection to a server. There are still some java APIs I would like to be able to access but I can understand why it's disallowed.

@OP if it takes you more than 3 hours to get your farm started you need to get a better script. Also if your farm needs to be restarted every day then you probably should work on streamlining that. Not to say I don't agree with some of your points.

Edited by Dare

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor