Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shuyin82

[Suggestion] Toggle spline/cursor?

5 posts in this topic

Please could you possibly add an option to the client where,

You can toggle the X cursor on/off (off being standard pointer cursor)

You can toggle the spline on/off (no line following the cursor)

This would be useful if a person wanted to livestream to prove to other players and/or J-mods they aren't botting (especially for those who babysit)

Edited by shuyin82

This would be useful if a person wanted to livestream to prove to other players and/or J-mods they aren't botting (especially for those who babysit)

would be a really nice option but jmods wont ask you to livestream lol you will probably never see a jmod they are really rare! like a legendary dog in pokemon 

1 person likes this

This makes no sense?

if they want to see a live stream, they will obviously see the client?

no as you can select an area of the screen and if the bot your running has no paint or an be removed then it works a treat, this isn't for jmods asking to see a stream, its so you can stream while botting.. then if they say you have been botting your banned say well i don't think so as i stream all my time online

no as you can select an area of the screen and if the bot your running has no paint or an be removed then it works a treat, this isn't for jmods asking to see a stream, its so you can stream while botting.. then if they say you have been botting your banned say well i don't think so as i stream all my time online

Just go use chrome or something if you're livestreaming lol, what's the advantage in using Tribot's Client for rs anyways? The paint delay will throw em off anyways