Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.102_0

26 posts in this topic

This update features:

5 people like this

Congrats! You're amazing! I love you! Have my children! Don't ban me please!

1 person likes this

Thanks, it seems to be offline right now? or is that jsut me

I'm now getting "Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT)" after updating, and oddly enough after deleting every bit of the TRiBot cache.

Edit: Nevermind, it worked immediately after posting this.

Edited by Dapk1nmasta

Inventory.getCount(); doesn't seem to work since the update, is it just me or? :)

Cast (int[]) or (String[]) to null as the parameter.

1 person likes this

Is it possible to stop the bot from running away when there's a random?

It's a dead giveaway at caged monster locations and is too close for comfort with the frog random (fails about 1/5).

Awesome update! Great work! Will you ever add a feature to disable the default TriBot cursor?

i was expiriencing freezing bug with linux.. but problem is only stated with windows? is this fixed also with linux? cuz im using vps centos 5

Awesome updates as always. Not sure if it's possible, but why not add the ability to choose what color the mouse + spline are? This way, the teal one doesn't necessarily have to resign, we just specify the color code, and we're able to use whatever color? :3 Course not sure if it's possible. 

Is it possible to stop the bot from running away when there's a random?

It's a dead giveaway at caged monster locations and is too close for comfort with the frog random (fails about 1/5).

+1

I've tried playing around with randomSolverState and everything but to no avail. This can't be achieved unless random solver is disabled and own detection is written, which I find hard to believe. I could be wrong tho.

Trilez, can vip extended users not see the ads at the startup ? :/ its kinda annoying when managing 20 bots

Edited by Tabinhu