Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.100_0

58 posts in this topic

Nice update, what clicking method does the new API use? Is it just DynamicClicking based or have getModel/Bounds/center etc. built into it?

I did. :) It's such a great show.

Best show. A little too many fillers but still great. Im hooked on it. Been watching since i was like 12 . 

Edited by aliflocka

I hope the maze is fixed, just downloaded _5 i believe. So odd, maze worked for me, and as far as i know everybody else when i signed up almost 3 weeks ago, but the random failures have been so frequent is so annoying, heh.

Thanks for the update.

Trilez, could you expand on Max Heap Size btw? I saw the other thread where you said 512 for 2 bots, etc etc.

But did you mean if you plan on running 2 bots, you do 512 on both clients

or 256 on bot 1, 512 on bot 2, 720 (or whatever it was) on bot 3, etc.

Let me know, thanks again.

Edited by avengerduels

I hope the maze is fixed, just downloaded _5 i believe. So odd, maze worked for me, and as far as i know everybody else when i signed up almost 3 weeks ago, but the random failures have been so frequent is so annoying, heh.

Thanks for the update.

Trilez, could you expand on Max Heap Size btw? I saw the other thread where you said 512 for 2 bots, etc etc.

• Max Heap Size
    • This controls how much memory you allow the Java Virtual Machine to use.
    • Please do not use more than 256mb per client that you run. Ex: Don't use more than 256mb if you are only running one client. Do not use more than 512mb if you are only running two clients. Do not use more than 1024mb if you are only running four clients.
    • Try using this formula for the amount you should allocate: 256MB + ((amount of clients - 1) * 128MB)
      • Warning: This formula isn't perfect.

Thanks for the update.

• Max Heap Size
    • This controls how much memory you allow the Java Virtual Machine to use.
    • Please do not use more than 256mb per client that you run. Ex: Don't use more than 256mb if you are only running one client. Do not use more than 512mb if you are only running two clients. Do not use more than 1024mb if you are only running four clients.
    • Try using this formula for the amount you should allocate: 256MB + ((amount of clients - 1) * 128MB)
      • Warning: This formula isn't perfect.

Ya i already read that. I wanted to know if you meant 1st client = 256mb, then 2nd client is 512mb

or if you meant, if running two clients if you put BOTH on 512mb, or if you gradually increase it individually per client.

For example, lets say i want to run 2 clients, do i start 2 bots and put them both to 512? Or do i make one 256, and the second one 512?

Also, please fix the maze and freaky forrester (less annoying) asap, it seriously depreciates the usefulness of the bot.

Ya i already read that. I wanted to know if you meant 1st client = 256mb, then 2nd client is 512mb

or if you meant, if running two clients if you put BOTH on 512mb, or if you gradually increase it individually per client.

For example, lets say i want to run 2 clients, do i start 2 bots and put them both to 512? Or do i make one 256, and the second one 512?

Also, please fix the maze and freaky forrester (less annoying) asap, it seriously depreciates the usefulness of the bot.

The more clients you run per TRiBot window, the greater the needed heap size. If you run 2 clients in one window, you should use between 384-512 MB.

A new maze solver should be coming this weekend. If you have an account in the Freaky Forester/Maze random, PM it to me so I can fix the solver.

The more clients you run per TRiBot window, the greater the needed heap size. If you run 2 clients in one window, you should use between 384-512 MB.

A new maze solver should be coming this weekend. If you have an account in the Freaky Forester/Maze random, PM it to me so I can fix the solver.

The problem is, the random solver usually succeeds on 2nd try, 3rd try, etc. And isn't a 100% fail/0% succeed.

I would suggest recoding the login bot to start when the game is in the main menu for ANY reason. That way if something like this occurs again in the future, the login bot will keep on trying indefinitely, instead of just freezing at the menu until I have to wake up and manually start over. just a suggestion.