Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.100_0

58 posts in this topic

nnice update, but my client is not working anymore, i have this error: client side error. Could not perform login ( NULL RESULT)

I have filter groups in my code and they are (for now?) working just fine. Is there some kind of a time limit for scripters to change their code or can I keep using these scripts as they are?

Scripts must remove all uses of deprecated API before June 01, 2014. If they don't, they won't work past that date.

1 person likes this

I'm interested to see the effects anti-ban compliance has on a script. If, individualized anti-ban(i hate calling it this as it the name presupposes that it helps prevent bans) is the answer -- two identical scripts, one with no anti-ban, one with 10/10 ABC, should have apparent differences in their ban frequencies/ potential world-switching to 385/386.

1 person likes this

How about fix the memory leak and grey screen on the client, instead of some fancy antiban?

Because you won't even be able to get those grey screens or memory leaks if you have no accounts to bot with

bot has way too many updates. I can never run a script for more than 6 hours and god damn every time i want to start a script, tribot just isn't functioning right. Tribot needs extra help or something

Actually, it wasn't your idea at all (or at least I didn't take the idea from you). The system with randomized mouse sleeps per account was initially introduced to TRiBot with TRiBot Alpha 3.0 (pre-EOC), which was released on September 26, 2010 (I first started TRiBot in February 2010). It was only recently improved, and branded as a newish feature.

Second, I first had the idea of a system like ABC back in the summer of 2013 (around the same time we released the auto responder). It didn't actually put any time into it until Jagex released bot worlds.

Here's the first I first made about how I'd be implementing it: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/31289-anti-ban-compliance/ . It was created on February 23, 2014, two days before you created that thread. You didn't see the thread because it was being kept private to scripters+.

So no, you didn't come up with the idea. All of my ideas were original. But hats off to you for coming up with your own ideas by your self.

I dont know if it was because I worked at AT&t as the supervisor in the billing and sales department and had to take supervisor calls all day to try and keep AT&T's customers from leaving At&T. And I know it's my fault expecting the same degree of professionalism from a third rate and underground website who actually hires staff without first accepting a Resume from them. But you all suck with customer satisfaction lol. I wish you would actually hire a third party company to take a poll from all members of TRibot who are willing, I guarantee you it would disgusting low.

Let me give you some professional advice, considering I worked in a "customer satisfaction" department for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications companies. 

Customer satisfaction is a slang word for "PROFITS". You have no idea how much profits you lose every month from those inexperienced forum mods you hire without a Resume. You have no idea how much profit you lose per month with staff simply being inexperienced. You have no idea how much profits your losing per month because you haven't even thought to hire a third party customer satisfaction poll with expected losses.

For example, just for what you choose to say to me Trilez, I'm actually not going to renew my VIP this month. I'm going to another site to see if they are on a more professional level and don't act like a bunch of inexperienced kids in their early 20's trying to run a business.

In your quote to me, you went out of your way to prove me wrong. You left multiple sources to prove me, your customer, wrong. 

If the places were switched, and I was the owner of this site and you were the customer who had suggested something that was released about a week later, I would have said something like 

"Haha! Well first off we would like to thank you for your contribution to the site, trying to keep us all a little safer. I read through your thread after you posted the link on this one and I must admit it does take a close resemblance to the new antiban update we've put in. But with all honestly, we've been working on this ABC for weeks now, and it's been an idea of mine for years. But hey, look on the bright side - if we ever need any fresh ideas to add to it, we know who to get a hold of now!"

I dont know if it was because I worked at AT&t as the supervisor in the billing and sales department and had to take supervisor calls all day to try and keep AT&T's customers from leaving At&T. And I know it's my fault expecting the same degree of professionalism from a third rate and underground website who actually hires staff without first accepting a Resume from them. But you all suck with customer satisfaction lol. I wish you would actually hire a third party company to take a poll from all members of TRibot who are willing, I guarantee you it would disgusting low.

Let me give you some professional advice, considering I worked in a "customer satisfaction" department for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications companies. 

Customer satisfaction is a slang word for "PROFITS". You have no idea how much profits you lose every month from those inexperienced forum mods you hire without a Resume. You have no idea how much profit you lose per month with staff simply being inexperienced. You have no idea how much profits your losing per month because you haven't even thought to hire a third party customer satisfaction poll with expected losses.

For example, just for what you choose to say to me Trilez, I'm actually not going to renew my VIP this month. I'm going to another site to see if they are on a more professional level and don't act like a bunch of inexperienced kids in their early 20's trying to run a business.

In your quote to me, you went out of your way to prove me wrong. You left multiple sources to prove me, your customer, wrong. 

If the places were switched, and I was the owner of this site and you were the customer who had suggested something that was released about a week later, I would have said something like 

"Haha! Well first off we would like to thank you for your contribution to the site, trying to keep us all a little safer. I read through your thread after you posted the link on this one and I must admit it does take a close resemblance to the new antiban update we've put in. But with all honestly, we've been working on this ABC for weeks now, and it's been an idea of mine for years. But hey, look on the bright side - if we ever need any fresh ideas to add to it, we know who to get a hold of now!"

You need to hop off your high horse.

3 people like this

His right, there's so many people disappointed with the quality of moderators here. I have had client problems for 2 weeks now, (aswell as many other people), and after contacting the whole moderation team, Bradsta (Brad) was the only guy nice enough to help me. Should really reconsider where your going with this. Exiled is right, if you want to maintain customers and keep the community growing there is no need for that kind of talk by Trilez. I run my own offline business, and If I was to talk to my customers like that, well lets just say I wouldn't be in business anymore.

Edited by BodyBuilding

where is the download link for the clinet ? or tribot is down ?.............................nvm it's working now

Edited by janko11

really? that's funny because both my accounts got perm banned this morning. obviously your update didn't do shit. thanks a lot.

really? that's funny because both my accounts got perm banned this morning. obviously your update didn't do shit. thanks a lot.

Obviously you were oblivious to the fact that you were in fact botting.

Trilez did you name the main characters from Supernatural intentionally. If so i love you<3

I did. :) It's such a great show.

1 person likes this

hmm wtf? my client mouse is moving so so slow on every bot? they are un runnable?

How slow exactly? Is it only slow when running a script?

like real real slow say to click from middle of the screen to inventory takes about 20 seconds and yes when running the script

like real real slow say to click from middle of the screen to inventory takes about 20 seconds and yes when running the script

Could you try using TRiBot Release 9.100_5 and tell me how it goes?