Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.100_0

58 posts in this topic

TRiBot Anti-Ban Compliance

TRiBot anti-ban compliance is a new system we have developed to to create a standardized, more human-like anti-ban. The way the system works is:

• TRiBot will generate unique characteristics for every different RuneScape player.
  • These characterists include, but are not limited to:
    • If the player/botter ever checks the XP which it is training, and how often.
    • If the player/botter ever randomly rotates the camera, and how often.
    • The player/botter's preference to use the bank banker vs. bank booth.
    • The player/botters' Item dropping pattern preferences: left-to-right, top-to-bottom, zigzag.
    • The player/botter's preference to switch tabs via mouse click vs. function keys.
    • If the player/botter should switch objects if two many players are at the same object.
    • The player/botter's response time/delay in switching objects/NPCs after one object/NPC has had its resources drained.
    • The player/botter's response time/delay when going to a new resource while waiting for it to spawn.
    • Whether to use the closest available resource, or to pick a different one.
    • Percent at which run should be turned on while run energy is recovering.
    • Whether to go to the next anticipated object location while waiting for an object to spawn, or to just stay at the current location (location of the last resource).
  • These characteristics will be relatively constant to each individual RS player. If you have an account named "Sam" and an account named "Dean," the two accounts will have different botting characteristics. However, their individual botting characteristics will hardly change when you stop and start a script.

How is this different from traditional anti-ban?

Well, let's say your anti ban is like this:

switch (General.random(0, 99) {case 0: doAction1();    break;case 1:case 2: doAction2();    break;case 3: do Action3();    break;default:    //Do nothing for the other cases.}

That's how traditional anti-ban is handled. After a few hours of running the script, a noticeable pattern will form. doAction1 is called 1% of the time the anti-ban method is called. doAction2() is called 2% of the time. doAction3() is called 1% of the time.

This isn't so bad if the script is only being ran by one user. However, if the script is being ran by hundreds of users, then all of those users would be following the same pattern. Are humans that programmatic that they follow the exact same patterns as other humans do? No. Humans have certain characteristics about doing things. So Jagex can just compare the patterns of one bot to all of the other bots in the area training the same skill. If they find that the botters are all have the same patterns in their actions, they can conclude that the players are botting.

Comparisons Using Examples:

Using traditional anti-ban and traditional sleeping methods/times:

Player_A: 8-10 minutes between every XP check, 2-3 minutes between every random camera movement, sleeps 100-300ms between switching to a new object, all using left-to-right dropping pattern.
Player_B: 8-10 minutes between every XP check, 2-3 minutes between every random camera movement, sleeps 100-300ms between switching to a new object, all using left-to-right dropping pattern.
Player_C: 8-10 minutes between every XP check, 2-3 minutes between every random camera movement, sleeps 100-300ms between switching to a new object, all using left-to-right dropping pattern.

Using the new system with player assigned characteristics:

Player_A: 12-16 minutes between every XP check, never performs any random camera movement, sleeps 300-700ms between switching to a new object, prefers to use left-to-right dropping pattern.
Player B: 4-7 minutes between every XP check, 20-30 minutes between every random camera movement, sleeps 200-400ms between switching to a new object, prefers top-to-bottom dropping pattern.
Player B: 40-60 minutes between every XP check, 60-80 minutes between every random camera movement, sleeps 600-1000ms between switching to a new object, prefers zigzag dropping pattern.

With the new system, botting patterns will be very unique for every new RuneScape character which uses TRiBot.

In conclusion, TRiBot anti-ban compliance will make TRiBot scripts more human-like, and will reduce bans. We believe this is the best way to combat Jagex's new anti-botting system.

How do you know if a script uses TRiBot's Anti-Ban Compliance?

Scripts which implement anti-ban compliance (ABC for short) will be given an anti-ban compliance level (ABCL for short). ABCL levels range from 0 to 10. ABCL 0 means that the script does not implement ABC. ABCL 10 means that the script implements ABCL to the fullest extent possible.

Using a script with an ABCL of 8-10 would be ideal if you are worried about getting banned.

Which scripts currently implement ABC?

How do you implement ABC in your script?

API Update

With this API update, clicking, hovering, and finding objects becomes much easier. Here's a list of what has been changed:

• Updated: Clicking API
    • Added methods to hover over clickable entities.
  • Updated: ThreadSettings API (2007)
    • setClickingAPIUseDynamic(..) <= Toggles the use of DynamicClicking when using org.tribot.api.Clicking. Set to false (off) by default.
  • Updated: NPCs API
    • Everything to do with filter groups has been deprecated.
    • New methods which use straight filters has been introduced.
  • Updated: GroundItems API
  • Updated: Players API
  • Updated: Inventory API
  • Updated: Banking API
  • Updated: Filter API
    • combine(..) <= Combines a filter with this filter. Both filters have to accept the object for the new filter to accept the object.
  • New: Filters API
    • This extended API covers the creation of filters which accept RSObjects, RSNPCs, and RSItems, and RSGroundItems. Generate a filter by name (includes), name (excludes), actions (includes), actions (excludes), model vertex count, and more.
  • Updated: RSModel API
    • Added: getVertexCount()
    • Added: getIndexCount()
  • Updated: RSGroundItem API
    • RSGroundItem now implements Clickable
    • Added: getModel()

This is how easy using the new clicking API is:

Clicking "Chop down" on a tree

Clicking.click(Objects.findNearest(15, "Tree"));

Clicking "Bank" on an object which contains the action "Bank"

Clicking.click(Objects.findNearest(15, Filters.Objects.actionsContains("Bank")));

Using DynamicClicking to hover over a chicken

ThreadSettings.get().setClickingAPIUseDynamic(true);Clicking.hover(NPCs.findNearest("Chicken"));

No null checking/array length checking is needed when passing parameters with the Clicking API. Clicking/hovering objects/npcs/items/ground item is just too easy.

12 people like this

Been using a variation of the no null checking/array length checking for a while now, glad to see it in the api.

Omg. This was kinda my idea. I mean, obviously, it wasn't my idea, because you would see my username given credit to in the OP.

I don't want to take soul credit, because I don't know if it was mentioned before. But this looks awfully familiar to a thread I posed last week called "The Antiban script"

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/31680-the-antiban-script/?hl=%2Bantiban+%2Bscript

Many of the things I proposed in that thread are now apart of this new update. Ironically enough, the thread was locked and denied because "this isnt something thats going to be implemented" as quoted by FallenShadow.

Irony #2 - The point that I was getting at with my thread, and the things that I listed in the thread that the new antiban system should do are literally, word for word, now apart of the TRiBot client. Things like different mouse movements for each player, completely randomized, different EXP check methods, the time it takes to pick an object up - etc..

Shout out to FallenShadow for locking and denying the thread because I suggested that the new antiban be an actual script that other scripts calls upon, much like scripts call on graphics for their progress reports and Paints now. I explained in the thread that I wasn't a script writer, and wasn't even sure if TRiBot technology could call on another script, and I also explained that I knew if it was possible, that each and every TRiBot script would have to undergo large updates - which in my mind would have been a small sacrifice to cut down the banning of accounts that use tribot by a major percentage. No need to ramble any more, you can read what I posted in the link provided above.

If someone in charge read my thread and took into consideration what I had said; thank you for helping us stay safer and thank you for listening. I can't help but to feel, in a little way, a contributor to this.

I will say this. In the future, I will not be purchasing any premium scripts that dont have a high level ABC.

I bot on my main, and I baby sit when I bot. That means if I botted 8 hours today, I was generally at or around my computer for 8 hours to make sure im there to respond to anyone who attempts to talk to me in a timely manor. Because we all know, the #1 way people get banned is they first: get reported by another player -- which put's the account under Jagex's radar. It's just like getting caught with a bag of weed in a small town. Once the fuzz know's your name and knows you may be involved in illicit behavior, they are going to keep a keen eye on you. Once you get reported, eventually you are going to start being watched very carefully. We dont know if they have actual software to track and determine our mouse movements or behavior, or if they just send a JMod in with an invisible account or something. Either way, while botting on my main; I will only being using scripts that utilize the ABC. It's easy as 123.

Edited by exilednoob

Omg. This was kinda my idea. I mean, obviously, it wasn't my idea, because you would see my username given credit to in the OP.

I don't want to take soul credit, because I don't know if it was mentioned before. But this looks awfully familiar to a thread I posed last week called "The Antiban script"

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/31680-the-antiban-script/?hl=%2Bantiban+%2Bscript

Many of the things I proposed in that thread are now apart of this new update. Ironically enough, the thread was locked and denied because "this isnt something thats going to be implemented" as quoted by FallenShadow.

Irony #2 - The point that I was getting at with my thread, and the things that I listed in the thread that the new antiban system should do are literally, word for word, now apart of the TRiBot client. Things like different mouse movements for each player, completely randomized, different EXP check methods, the time it takes to pick an object up - etc..

Shout out to FallenShadow for locking and denying the thread because I suggested that the new antiban be an actual script that other scripts calls upon, much like scripts call on graphics for their progress reports and Paints now. I explained in the thread that I wasn't a script writer, and wasn't even sure if TRiBot technology could call on another script, and I also explained that I knew if it was possible, that each and every TRiBot script would have to undergo large updates - which in my mind would have been a small sacrifice to cut down the banning of accounts that use tribot by a major percentage. No need to ramble any more, you can read what I posted in the link provided above.

If someone in charge read my thread and took into consideration what I had said; thank you for helping us stay safer and thank you for listening. I can't help but to feel, in a little way, a contributor to this.

Been talking about this update before your thread was posted.

Maybe the idea is similar to what you described, but the way it is being implemented isn't really anything like it.

I'm going through my fisher right now and users aren't going to really notice a change at all except that the pattern in which these actions are preformed should be different for every account.

Edited by Encoded

Been talking about this update before your thread was posted.

Maybe the idea is similar to what you described, but the way it is being implemented isn't really anything like it.

I'm going through my fisher right now and users aren't going to really notice a change at all except that the pattern in which these actions are preformed should be different for every account.

But hey, every little bit and every little difference counts aye?

And yes, I imagined the implications would be much different from what I suggested. As I said in the thread, I am not a bot developer and was just taking my best swing at how it would work. Other than the actual implication, we've got a match on idea's. Can't wait to try your fisher btw as fishing is one of the skills I do most on my other 2 noobish accounts ;)

Edited by exilednoob

Actually, it wasn't your idea at all (or at least I didn't take the idea from you). The system with randomized mouse sleeps per account was initially introduced to TRiBot with TRiBot Alpha 3.0 (pre-EOC), which was released on September 26, 2010 (I first started TRiBot in February 2010). It was only recently improved, and branded as a newish feature.

Second, I first had the idea of a system like ABC back in the summer of 2013 (around the same time we released the auto responder). It didn't actually put any time into it until Jagex released bot worlds.

Here's the first I first made about how I'd be implementing it: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/31289-anti-ban-compliance/ . It was created on February 23, 2014, two days before you created that thread. You didn't see the thread because it was being kept private to scripters+.

So no, you didn't come up with the idea. All of my ideas were original. But hats off to you for coming up with your own ideas by your self.

1 person likes this

I have filter groups in my code and they are (for now?) working just fine. Is there some kind of a time limit for scripters to change their code or can I keep using these scripts as they are?

I will say this. In the future, I will not be purchasing any premium scripts that dont have a high level ABC.

I bot on my main, and I baby sit when I bot. That means if I botted 8 hours today, I was generally at or around my computer for 8 hours to make sure im there to respond to anyone who attempts to talk to me in a timely manor. Because we all know, the #1 way people get banned is they first: get reported by another player -- which put's the account under Jagex's radar. It's just like getting caught with a bag of weed in a small town. Once the fuzz know's your name and knows you may be involved in illicit behavior, they are going to keep a keen eye on you. Once you get reported, eventually you are going to start being watched very carefully. We dont know if they have actual software to track and determine our mouse movements or behavior, or if they just send a JMod in with an invisible account or something. Either way, while botting on my main; I will only being using scripts that utilize the ABC. It's easy as 123.

Some scripts don't need this system. Excluding all scripts would be dumb on your part.

Great to see big changes! Now all we have to do is wait for the scripters to start using these methods. Those who choose to that is.