Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Despicable Dave

Need help putting on weight :p

17 posts in this topic

all my life i've been the really tall skinny kid, i eat ALOT but i legit cannot put any weight on. So i was wondering if anyone had some advice as to which foods i should be focusing on. I'm 6ft 6 and i weigh 70KG's :D

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Not all people can gain weight just by eating, or not much at least. Gonna have to do some work and start a gym routine, gaining is gonna require some weight training. 

Bulk up and go to gym as often as possible and don't waste your time on cardio...

For scheme's and food tips, look on the internet or ask at gym!

Goodluck!

lol @ these peoples advice, no offence guys but you dont know what your talking about...

I assume you're working out?

Check these out:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=homemade%20weight%20gainer

Basically:

Milk, Banana, Oats, Peanut Butter, Protein Powder, blend, drink.

Also just google up "ectomorph" + gain weight or w/e your goal is.

No one is a 'ectomorph' or 'endomorph' I used to think that way, but realistically, you can be what ever you want to be until you reach your genetic potential. Dont classify yourself as a hard gainer or whatever, just makes for negative thinking down the road.

Not all people can gain weight just by eating, or not much at least. Gonna have to do some work and start a gym routine, gaining is gonna require some weight training. 

Although some truth in this, ANYONE can gain weight, maintain it or lose it, simple, its all about caloric intake.

Bulk up and go to gym as often as possible and don't waste your time on cardio...

For scheme's and food tips, look on the internet or ask at gym!

Goodluck!.

Dont ask anyone at the gym there all meatheads.

What I suggest you do?

Figure out your maintenance calories, and add 5-10%, you should gain 250-350 grams a week, adjust as you go along, Jump on a solid routine, eg 5x5 and follow that. Youll see gains after 2 weeks.

Make sure you track your macros using my fitness pal (its an app)

Link for calorie calculation: (read the whole damn thread at least three times!) : http://forum.bodybui...php?t=121703981

5x5 program: http://madcow.hostzi.../Linear_5x5.htm

Edited by BodyBuilding

Track your calories and stay on a calorie surplus, as long as you're on a surplus and train hard you will gain muscle. Make sure to hit your required protein daily as well, google how to find out these things. I wouldn't take a mass gainer either, things have bad carbs and shit in them. Just get a whey protein and blend it up with some oats and a banana or two to make your own gainer. I get gold standard whey by optimum nutrition it's pretty cost effective.

Edited by Protein

do 500mg steroid cycle youll put on  20 pounds of lean muscle in 10 weeks eating 5 times a day and workout 5x a week

do 500mg steroid cycle youll put on  20 pounds of lean muscle in 10 weeks eating 5 times a day and workout 5x a week

Your nuts will shrink and you will always be looked at as a pussy and a cheat.

Your nuts will shrink and you will always be looked at as a pussy and a cheat.

He's got a point, but when they do just foam at the mouth and pretend you're the hulk, normally sorts them judgmental people out.

Dont take mass gainers, protein powder at the most

Why shouldn't he take a mass gainer? I gain weight pretty easily so during bulk I'm on 2400 kcal ~ while my friend has to go up to 3800 kcal during his bulk.

What I'm trying to say is that what works for you might not work for him, we all have different maintenance levels and if he requires a lot of calories to gain weight (which I'm assuming as he isn't gaining any) I see no problem with him taking a mass gainer on the side for the extra calories.

If he does some googling I'm sure he can find a gainer with decent macros. Other than just making sure he gets enough calories he also needs to make sure his protein intake is high enough so if his normal diet along with the gainer isn't enough protein he should supplement that with protein powder.

If he doesn't take a gainer he would have to eat.. A LOT, so taking a gainer just makes it easier to reach his caloric needs.

Its funny in this thread because the name "trolljonas" seems to make more sense than the member "bodybuilding".

The universe has flipped upside down =/

Lol you are all fools, except Protein. Surprising how no one has mentioned a routine or tracking macros... Either you guys don't lift or are just trolling.

Edited by BodyBuilding

You need to drink mass gainer, I use this one 

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Serious-Chocolate-Pound/dp/B000GIPJ0M/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1465809726&sr=1-2&keywords=mass+gainer

AND 

you need to lift everyday. Start with push ups and pull ups or whatever you have to but if you really want to make a change in your body and lifestyle you need to lift. Set goals and stick to a routine, its easier than it seems at first. When you do get in to really lifting take a ph balanced creatine like Kre-akylyn and you will put on some more pounds from the water weight as well as increase you muscle growth. Best of luck.