Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.12_0

27 posts in this topic

This update features:

• TRiBot's Auto-Responder has been re-implemented.
    • It can be globally disabled via TRiBot's settings, or locally disabled under the script menu.
  • TRiBot should use slightly less memory.
  • New method: Game.getCurrentWorld()
  • Brand new Pinball solver, coded by me. It works much better than the previous one.
11 people like this

Lord Trilez strikes back again.

Btw, my muscle gains are coming along nicely. Assuming you gave remained the same, I should pass you once this bulk cycle is over 

nice updates.

i try to turn auto-responder off at client settings but it wont remember it once i open a new client

Edited by badonkadonk

Fast updates as always. This service over any other! Hopefully the getCurrentWorld process helps out.

Edit: I saw the Auto Responder in action and I must say it works well as far as I can tell. =p

Edited by J M C

Awesome :D

Would be awesome if you could try fix the white freeze problem and aswell maybe look into my two suggestions :)? (Same thread)

How long have you let the bot sit there with the white screen? Because my bot will white screen sometimes if my computer is starting to get overloaded with my doing shit on it. After awhile it will load. Sometimes I might have to close the entire process in the Task Manager, or even restart the computer. 

Hopefully this does the trick. I'm guessing with that game.getworld, if world 85 or 86 logout and hop worlds?

We'll see in a few hours if it's good enough to pass their "new and improved system".

How long have you let the bot sit there with the white screen? Because my bot will white screen sometimes if my computer is starting to get overloaded with my doing shit on it. After awhile it will load. Sometimes I might have to close the entire process in the Task Manager, or even restart the computer. 

till I close it down, sadly

When can we use proxies on premium scripts and not just local scripts? Sometimes you get lucky but when will we be able to full use them?

Is this update suppose to combat w86/85? Cause it's not working out so well for me lol

My bots hop there and tribot doesnt do anything.