Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.11_0

65 posts in this topic

Yup... I guess I will let my bots rest for a while ^^                                      

Same with me...

same start script and nothing, seems to be with any script i use,  some work for the first few clicks then poops out

Wierdly one of my accounts seems to be working now (using Master Chopper AIO) but when I add more than one it will stop walking at the same spot

i have a mac im running maverick ive been useing tri bot i even used it last night but when i woke up this morning my scipts wont work like none of them will work. they will start up and the paint will come up but the dont do anything im confused some one plzzz help me

I think I've found a solution to walking problems. Obviously its a bug still but I found a way to make it work (I think)

• Start the bot up
  • Get player to where you need to be.
  • Client -> Block all user input
  • Start script
  • Should be fine from there on

EDIT: I've also got each instance in a new window, tabs may work using these instructions but I haven't tried.

Edited by Zallen93

I think I've found a solution to walking problems. Obviously its a bug still but I found a way to make it work (I think)

• Start the bot up
  • Start script

EDIT: I've also got each instance in a new window, tabs may work using these instructions but I haven't tried.

I don't understand.  Are you saying the solution to the walking problems is to use a bot that doesn't walk? Lol.

"Get player to where you need to be" -> "start script", you make it sound like this only applies to scripts that don't walk from where you start.

I don't understand.  Are you saying the solution to the walking problems is to use a bot that doesn't walk? Lol.

"Get player to where you need to be" -> "start script", you make it sound like this only applies to scripts that don't walk from where you start.

Minor error, sorry :P

What I mean is just press start. The main point I was trying to get across is that being able to move the mouse freely while the script was running was messing it up for me.

Probably won't work after a while knowing my luck but hey ho.

What I mean is just press start. The main point I was trying to get across is that being able to move the mouse freely while the script was running was messing it up for me.

Trying my script now with block user input.  Would make sense that because it was a changed feature, it could be a potential problem. 

Still messing up right away, just gonna wait for a proper fix lol.

Edited by Acknowledge

lmao, this, for some reason, is working for me!? It's keeping my cpu down by 50% also. Better not jinx it. :P thanks a lot man!

• Start the bot up
  • Start script

This is working for me, but it only works on one client. Once I open another TRiBot client it stops the first. One bot is better than none though.

1 person likes this

This is working for me, but it only works on one client. Once I open another TRiBot client it stops the first. One bot is better than none though.

Yeah the same happened to me after a while (when using Master Chopper AIO specifically). It's very hit and miss but as you said one is better than none :-)