Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.11_0

65 posts in this topic

This update features:

• Mouse movement more unique for each character.
    • Mouse movement paths will now have a more noticeable difference when comparing two characters botting with TRiBot.
    • The mouse is now able to loopback/hook as if the mouse passed the destination and traveled backwards to reach it.
  • When enabling client input after it has been disabled, the TRiBot mouse will move "off-screen" and lose focus to the client. The reason for doing this is to prevent the mouse from hopping to one location to another after the button is pressed (hopping isn't the most human-like).
  • A rare occurring account manager bug with some Linux VPSs has been fixed.
4 people like this

This update features:

• Mouse movement more unique for each character.
    • Mouse movement paths will now have a more noticeable difference when comparing two characters botting with TRiBot.
    • The mouse is now able to loopback/hook as if the mouse passed the destination and traveled backwards to reach it.
  • When enabling client input after it has been disabled, the TRiBot mouse will move "off-screen" and lose focus to the client. The reason for doing this is to prevent the mouse from hopping to one location to another after the button is pressed (hopping isn't the most human-like).
  • A rare occurring account manager bug with some Linux VPSs has been fixed.

Aaand trilez does it again! yayyyy :D

No it's not. There's no bug.

Yo Trilez, it seems as though every time there's a big random like the maze, my client crashes/goes white on my vps, is that something to do with the fact that there's not enough ram or cpu?

No it's not. There's no bug.

hmm something to do with a WebWalking, it won't come out of the loop, maybe Player.isMoving() don't function?

For some reason its not solving randoms and just stands there and logs out, an a few times this morning i tried fletching and it said.. out of supplys tried 25 or more times... it didn't it opened bank and then just logged out, can you get this sorted please as I don't believe I should be paying for something that's not working, thanks

Instantly made my 2 scripts fuck up, experiencing cpu-usage going up, client freezing, random solving fuckups, logging out of clients, disconnects(might be jagex faggot servers).

Edited by badonkadonk
1 person likes this

Seems the bots run good for a bit and then jsut random stop. its almost like it just stalls and poops out 

Same with me...

1 person likes this

My scrips are failing too, my scrip runs good one time then my guy just stands there and doesn't do anything.

it was working fine yesterday.

I've refreshed everything, logged out and back in, closed the bot and opened it back up ECT and nothing seems to work so i'm  guessing its this update. 

2 people like this

my randoms will work, but the scripts themselfs will just stop, usually when they go to bank but other times just after a few mins running or so.

no debug data, everything works but the script will hang after a certain ammount of time, i just keep restarting scripts

EDIT: ive ran a few different scripts, some stop some still work, scripters need to look it over i guess

Edited by paintballer4lfe

I know I'll be hated on but.........are updates tested before they're released? This reminds me of iPhone IOS 7 update which pretty much killed my iPhone 4s

Everything seems to be working fine, though I am running out of accounts to bot on.

1 person likes this

Such a small, yet incredibly intelligent feature.  This always had me worried.  Something all clients should have tbh.