Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

[Competition] [ABCL10] Tri Fire Giant Figher - Safe Spotting - Antiban - Alching - World Hopping - Banking - Looting - Potions + more

556 posts in this topic

Tri - Could you add swordfish support when you get a chance?

Update:

• Bot now supports swordfish.

6e33.png

I have botted quite some time, but it ownt show how much $ it looted and how much exp i gained.. how can i fix this?

Edited by ethoxyethaan

6e33.png

I have botted quite some time, but it ownt show how much $ it looted and how much exp i gained.. how can i fix this?

Very strange, please add my skype: tri.tribot

Website still isn't up for dynamic signatures, while i'm waiting I'll quest up my pure. Then I can tweak the safespotting and make it good enough for low hp pures :).

Update:

• Finished loot table on GUI = much more customisable looting.
  • You can now loot and eat lobsters, no matter what your primary food source is.
  • Fixed big bone burrying + looting
  • Made random event solving safer + added backup safety for TRiBot's random solvers.

Grave digger random has nothing to do with my script :P

Update:

• If you are using Strength pots they will no longer be dropped when they get to (2) dose.

Fucking king of contradiction.

Fucking king of contradiction.

Read the first post before making an ass of yourself.

Upgraded Random Event Solving:

• Sometimes TRiBot's built in Random Event Solvers arn't the best, so guess what? I upgraded them! Because Fire Giants are a unique spot, the built in solvers couldn't figure out how to get out of combat, or would be slow to talk to the random events.
  • So I've upgraded the random event solving to increase the chances off success for the following randoms:
  1. Miles
  2. Giles
  3. Sandwich Lady
  4. Mysterious Old Man
  5. Swarm
  6. Evil Chicken
  7. Rick Turpentine
  8. Security Guard
  9. Drunken Dwarf

In case you haven't noticed, I never mentioned anything about grave digging in my update or description.

Edited by Tri

I just keep dying.. Second time now. Started the script, left the computer for 11 minutes and when I came back I was in lumb. Same thing happened lastnight :? lose 450k worth of stuff each time I do :(

keeps giving me "maximum amount of instances" although I only use one account and have only tried to start it 1 since opened up the bot

Edited by exilednoob

I'm making 60k/hr with 82 str 75 attk and 74 def wearing a bcp, drag boots, torags legs, obby shield, and obby cape using a drag scim. And only 40k/hr combat exp. I am extremely disappointed so far with this script. (Wearing RoW as well)

i am getting around 46-50k str exp ph with 70 att and def 88 str . i wear d scim r def berserker helm d boots r gloves and torag pl8 and legs and glory no cape...

I will be improving safe spotting today :), melee aspect of the script has been flawless for me.

I'm making 60k/hr with 82 str 75 attk and 74 def wearing a bcp, drag boots, torags legs, obby shield, and obby cape using a drag scim. And only 40k/hr combat exp. I am extremely disappointed so far with this script. (Wearing RoW as well)

I get 45-50k an hour with 77 strength and 82 attack and far less better gear than you. I do use a whip + Steel Cullimancer gauntlets though.

On a side note: I died again from the "maximum amount of instances". Lost dragon boots, Obsidian cape and Helm of Neitiznot again for the third time. So far that's a total of about 1.5m I've lost compared to the 1m gp total I've made so far from this script.. I know it's not the script doing it, so let me know when TRiBot get's it's shit together. 

Edited by exilednoob

I get 45-50k an hour with 77 strength and 82 attack and far less better gear than you. I do use a whip + Steel Cullimancer gauntlets though.

On a side note: I died again from the "maximum amount of instances". Lost dragon boots, Obsidian cape and Helm of Neitiznot again for the third time. So far that's a total of about 1.5m I've lost compared to the 1m gp total I've made so far from this script.. I know it's not the script doing it, so let me know when TRiBot get's it's shit together. 

Your fault you have known there is a problem you should have accounted for it already and invested in a Ring of Life.

@TRI - Can you please make it so when you are safe range  fighting a giant and one spawns and attacks you (West Side) That it sticks to killing the Giant that it is currently attacking instead of trying to kill the Giant who had just spawned this casuses confusion and it makes me take more damage than I would like to at all, can you please add a safer way to safe spot these for pures man please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look into this

TRI, I greatly appreciate your frequent updates with this bot, Only thing I have noticied is that as a pure walking to safe spot can be very deadly, could you please engineer a safer way to range as a pure here ?

Edited by Whipfulld

http://gyazo.com/2d24d65c5f1d83f135a824f14d8f6261

Price calculator is complete bullshit. Apparently key halves are worth 200k/ea. Can I get a refund? The GP/hr on your proggies, as well as mine, are misleading.

I can give you all the item prices if you like, loop half is valued at 30k, tooth half is valued at 50k.

You must have not withdrawn all the items ( check for dragonstones etc ). 

Tri, if you ever want to do some cleaning up of the code - You don't actually have to equip Glarial's amulet to enter the waterfall. It just needs to be in your inventory. Im sure that will take out a few lines of unneeded code :)

Just finished questing up my 28hp range pure ( with 70 range ), so today I'll be making sure safe spotting is 100% efficient and good enough for even low hp pures like myself :)

I died using this bot... It was doing great, then when I came back... I found it dead.....

Help me pls??