Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

[Competition] [ABCL10] Tri Fire Giant Figher - Safe Spotting - Antiban - Alching - World Hopping - Banking - Looting - Potions + more

556 posts in this topic

Bro add special attakcs for MSB and other items :) and smooth safe spots

and its not working on secuirty guard random, I almost died :/

:TRIBOT updated and now bot doesnt work.

Edited by Whipfulld

Hey guys sorry for the wait I've been away all weekend, I got back yesterday but was really tired and needed a chill night. Now I'm back i'll be doing plenty more updates :)

Updated:

• Fixed walking to dungeon

Working on:

• Finishing loot table

To do later today:

• Update a few of my other scripts
  • Then make safe spotting even faster

Hey guys sorry for the wait I've been away all weekend, I got back yesterday but was really tired and needed a chill night. Now I'm back i'll be doing plenty more updates :)

Updated:

• Fixed walking to dungeon

Working on:

• Finishing loot table

To do later today:

• Update a few of my other scripts
  • Then make safe spotting even faster

Would like to see special attack support implemented eventually :)

Thanks for the update and fix Tri

Not sure what everyone else's problem with the script has been but mine hasnt missed a beat from the day i got it the same day it was released.. some proggies here

fire_giants_21_hours.png

fire_giants_16_hours.png

Edited by jay123456

Still not looting or burying the bones by the way

I'm also worried about the mouse movement speed when banking. I'm worried that if anything gets me banned, its not going to be from a player report, it's going to be from bot detection software seeing my mouse moving so fast from item to item while banking, that switching positions is almost instantaneous and very un human like. If you watch it bank, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. It's like Goku doing "instant transmission", Its at one place and then it's instantly at another will no travel time in-between

Mouse speed is way too fast for banking. Between 140 an 180 would be a lot better. 

Edited by exilednoob

Ran the script 4 times in a row. Just freezes and crashes on the antiban or randomly within the first few minutes. Client issue or script issue? anything im doing wrong?

Tri can you issue me with a refund for this script? It doesn't work. All It does is freeze Its really frustrating me

Edited by S111

Can you please make it so it automatically goes to the "safer spot" so I don't get attacked while it's waiting to go to the safer spot and I waste food when I can be ranging in the safer spot to begin with please ! (:

Ran the script 4 times in a row. Just freezes and crashes on the antiban or randomly within the first few minutes. Client issue or script issue? anything im doing wrong?

works absoulely fine for me. are you in lite mode? do you have crappy computer specs?

// Tri - would like to see it loot the cooked lobster's if your chosen food is lobsters in future updates. might help it stay for an extra kill or two if it loots the lobs fire giants drop :)

works absoulely fine for me. are you in lite mode? do you have crappy computer specs?

// Tri - would like to see it loot the cooked lobster's if your chosen food is lobsters in future updates. might help it stay for an extra kill or two if it loots the lobs fire giants drop :)

I am in lite mode. Not a crappy computer. runs without lag it just freezes at about 2 minutes when its does 'antiban'

I am in lite mode. Not a crappy computer. runs without lag it just freezes at about 2 minutes when its does 'antiban'

Exactly the same here, Skyped Tri about this, got no answer or help.

I talked with Tri yesterday guys, he really is awesome at helping people out. Like he said though, he was away for a few days and just got back to million messages. He will get to you and help you out, just give him a little time. Once you get this script working you will not care about this at all, trust me this thing runs amazing!

That does suck it's not working for you two though, very weird.

I really have no idea what could be causing you all to freeze up on antiban. it works perfect for everyone besides the people who are having that problem

the only thing I can think of is that your computer just doesnt have the processing power to complete the antiban methods.

Try shutting down your computer for 10 minutes, reboot it and delete/reinstall TRiBot. once it's reinstalled, make you dont have a lot of processes running, and make sure you dont have like 10 bots going at the same time. just open up 1 client on 1 account and test it out.

try using Razor Game booster. it shuts down all unwanted background process to help boost gaming experiences.

http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster

i mean other than that, i have no idea what could be causing it :/

Edited by exilednoob

I keep getting almost killed and tele'd out from my RoL , I'm not sure if it's not solving certain randoms or what but here is code :

[03:15:34] Strange Box: Answer: pentagon[03:15:35] We successfully solved the Strange Box random.[03:31:09] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[03:31:35] Login bot started.[03:31:35] Login Bot: Login...[03:31:44] Login bot succeeded.[03:51:48] We are trying to evade the aggressive random event: Rick Turpentine[04:18:46] We are attempting to solve the Genie random.[04:18:50] We successfully solved the Genie random.[04:18:58] We are attempting to solve the Skill XP Item random.[04:19:05] We successfully solved the Skill XP Item random.[04:39:23] We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random.[04:39:24] We successfully solved the Mysterious Old Man random.[04:39:31] We are attempting to solve the Strange Box random.[04:39:32] Strange Box: Answer: square[04:39:34] We successfully solved the Strange Box random.[05:06:12] We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random.[05:06:12] We are still in combat. Attempting to run away.[05:06:55] We failed to run away from combat.[05:06:55] We successfully solved the Mysterious Old Man random.[05:31:37] We are attempting to solve the Pirate random.[05:31:40] We successfully solved the Pirate random.[05:55:57] We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.[05:55:58] We are still in combat. Attempting to run away.[05:58:24] We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.[05:58:24] Attempting to return to our character's original position.[05:59:47] Script Ended: Tri Fire Giant Fighter.[13:08:50] Downloading script 'Tri Fire Giant Fighter'.[13:08:58] Script Started: Tri Fire Giant Fighter.[13:08:58] Disabled random solver: COMBATRANDOM.[13:08:58] Disabled random solver: JEKYLL.[13:08:58] Disabled random solver: DWARF.[13:08:58] Disabled random solver: RICKTURPENTINE.[13:08:59] Settings Loaded[13:09:08] Settings Successfully Saved[13:09:08] GUI COMPLETE: Tri Fire Giant Fighter Has Started[13:09:08] Calculating Item Prices.[13:09:18] Finished Calculating Item Prices.[13:09:18] Sorting Out Arrays[13:09:28] Finished Sorting Out Arrays[13:09:32] Your starting amulet has been set to: Amulet of glory(2)[13:09:32] Your starting weapon has been set to: Magic shortbow[13:09:32] Auto retaliate is on [13:09:32] Initial checks are complete[13:11:01] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[13:11:06] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[13:11:11] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[13:11:37] Login bot started.[13:11:37] Login Bot: Login...[13:11:48] Login bot succeeded.[13:18:37] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[13:18:42] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[13:19:07] Login bot started.[13:19:07] Login Bot: Login...[13:19:17] Login bot succeeded.[13:39:51] We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.[13:39:53] We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.[14:08:59] We are trying to evade the aggressive random event: Drunken Dwarf[14:36:04] We are attempting to solve the Strange Plant random.[14:36:17] We successfully solved the Strange Plant random.[15:01:18] We are attempting to solve the Sandwich Lady random.[15:01:32] We successfully solved the Sandwich Lady random.[15:08:22] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:08:55] Login bot started.[15:08:55] Login Bot: Login...[15:09:05] Login bot succeeded.[15:09:21] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:09:29] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:09:57] Login bot started.[15:09:57] Login Bot: Login...[15:10:18] Login bot succeeded.[15:52:35] We are attempting to solve the Sandwich Lady random.[15:52:47] We successfully solved the Sandwich Lady random.[15:54:47] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:55:12] Login bot started.[15:55:12] Login Bot: Login...[15:55:33] Login bot succeeded.[15:55:50] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:55:58] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:56:23] Login bot started.[15:56:23] Login Bot: Login...[15:56:35] Login bot succeeded.[15:56:54] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:57:00] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:57:27] Login bot started.[15:57:27] Login Bot: Login...[15:57:39] Login bot succeeded.[15:57:51] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:57:54] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:58:18] Login bot started.[15:58:18] Login Bot: Login...[15:58:29] Login bot succeeded.[15:58:47] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:58:52] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:58:57] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[15:59:43] Login bot started.[15:59:43] Login Bot: Login...[15:59:52] Login bot succeeded.[16:00:17] We are going to world hop because there are 1 other Players in your fight spot.[16:02:56] Script Ended: Tri Fire Giant Fighter.

Update:

• Finished loot table on GUI = much more customisable looting.
  • You can now loot and eat lobsters, no matter what your primary food source is.
  • Fixed big bone burrying + looting
  • Made random event solving safer + added backup safety for TRiBot's random solvers.

Update:

• Finished loot table on GUI = much more customisable looting.
  • You can now loot and eat lobsters, no matter what your primary food source is.
  • Fixed big bone burrying + looting
  • Made random event solving safer + added backup safety for TRiBot's random solvers.

Awesome work with the loot table. Loving it! My gp per hour has actually increased since the update. Not to mention I'm finally getting prayer exp :)

<3

// it is dropping my strength potions once they are consumed into 2 dose potions though, calling them "unwanted items". Would like to keep those to combine back into 4 dose eventually. no biggie though

// Got stuck in the grave digger random. After collecting all the coffins manually, the bot proceeded to organize them and put them back in the right spots. just took me manually picking them out of the graves first for it to start putting them back, and even then it didnt do it correctly. Had to solve the random myself. it got stuck on the farming coffin. it put the coffin in the right grave but it didnt proceed to the next coffin/grave. dont know if it's an issue on the client side or script side, but figured it would be useful to report either way

drilldemon.jpg

Edited by exilednoob

Grave digger random has nothing to do with my script :P

Update:

• If you are using Strength pots they will no longer be dropped when they get to (2) dose.
Edited by Tri

Fix the bank !!! 

Chill out man I just tested the banking and it is working fine. 

I just let the bot run for 20 minutes to make sure everything was working good, started it at the bank, it withdrew everything perfectly, then teled with games necklace, it ran to the house and made it into the dungeon correctly. Then went into the fighting spot and I actually made 124k in 20 minutes haha. 

124k_zpsb0958155.png

I'll let it run overnight and let you guys know how it goes :)

This script seems to be getting very popular. Lots of people in the waterfall dungeon now. Takes 5-6 attempts to find an empty world for either spots, sometimes more.

This script seems to be getting very popular. Lots of people in the waterfall dungeon now. Takes 5-6 attempts to find an empty world for either spots, sometimes more.

Most of those must be real players, because I have only sold 20 copys. There are two fighting spots and each spot can handle 2-3 people. So there is no need to find your own world.

he should have made it one auth per person.

I think you mean one person per auth, and no I don't believe that would be worth it.