Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

[Competition] [ABCL10] Tri Fire Giant Figher - Safe Spotting - Antiban - Alching - World Hopping - Banking - Looting - Potions + more

556 posts in this topic

the bot will just wont start running please help. Same problem with Tri AIO I made sure all the spelling was right and still the bot will just logout :( please help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great bot works like a charm for me but theres a slight problem. The profit counter. I think it only counts like rune items it picks up (scims etc.) not coins, r arrows, or even bstaffs. I think you should look into that :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2016 at 0:44 PM, alexgonzo4543 said:

the bot will just wont start running please help. Same problem with Tri AIO I made sure all the spelling was right and still the bot will just logout :( please help me

Add me on skype and I'll help you set it up ^_^ my skype is: tri.tribot

On 31/10/2016 at 10:25 PM, Uggonen said:

Great bot works like a charm for me but theres a slight problem. The profit counter. I think it only counts like rune items it picks up (scims etc.) not coins, r arrows, or even bstaffs. I think you should look into that :)

Glad you're enjoying it, I'll take a look at that now! It should say in the client debug how much it's pricing everything at.

The script is running Perfectly!
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to add my skype; tri.tribot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Tri,

 

I got some advice, this is for safes spotting, or even in melee combat, (not sure cause I haven't tested combat since I have a pure)

 

The cursor (paint) hovers over the next fire giant whilst you are already killing one, for some reason, it feels like this is very bot like, could it be possible, that until the current fire giant is killed, only then the next fire giant will be attacked, without having the cursor hovering over the fire giant the entire time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kully said:

Hey Tri,

 

I got some advice, this is for safes spotting, or even in melee combat, (not sure cause I haven't tested combat since I have a pure)

 

The cursor (paint) hovers over the next fire giant whilst you are already killing one, for some reason, it feels like this is very bot like, could it be possible, that until the current fire giant is killed, only then the next fire giant will be attacked, without having the cursor hovering over the fire giant the entire time.

Another reason, is that it tracks the movement of the fire giant, again very bot like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.