Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

[Competition] [ABCL10] Tri Fire Giant Figher - Safe Spotting - Antiban - Alching - World Hopping - Banking - Looting - Potions + more

556 posts in this topic

Running good now, i'll post a proggy whenever it/if breaks :)

- on west safe spot . the "safer spot" it takes a couple 2 hits from fire giant to realize it needs to move back against door to safest spot and im wasting food :/ could you look into this please ? (:

Edited by Whipfulld

Running good now, i'll post a proggy whenever it/if breaks :)

- on west safe spot . the "safer spot" it takes a couple 2 hits from fire giant to realize it needs to move back against door to safest spot and im wasting food :/ could you look into this please ? (:

Sure :) I'm about to go out, so it will have to wait till tomorrow.

In the morning I will improve safe spotting, + add special attacks + more looting options.

Sure :) I'm about to go out, so it will have to wait till tomorrow.

In the morning I will improve safe spotting, + add special attacks + more looting options.

Great! No problem, good job on uodates.

Do you know what I mean by "Safer Spot" . On west side it is taking like 2 seconds to get to safer spot  when it needs to because a giant is attacking me in the "safe" spot.

Great! No problem, good job on uodates.

Do you know what I mean by "Safer Spot" . On west side it is taking like 2 seconds to get to safer spot  when it needs to because a giant is attacking me in the "safe" spot.

The safer spot is the spot where fire giants can't attack you, I just quickly checked the code and updated it a bit.

Update

• Improved safe spotting at west spot :P

1 hour proggie atm ranging with msb and iron arrow
xblgt0.png

got another rune scim 3 mins after this lol

Edited by jordanb

Just woke up to see the bot did another successful night :)anotherprog_zpsd814bc35.png

Today I'll make a fully customisable loot table, and quest up a pure and improve safe spotting so that its 100% efficient for pures and mains :)

I was so excited when I saw this I bought it immediately after reading through this forum...

Started it up and and got fucked on in the first hour, lost 2m.. Im bummed about it.

I was so excited when I saw this I bought it immediately after reading through this forum...

Started it up and and got fucked on in the first hour, lost 2m.. Im bummed about it.

What sort of account are you using? Tommorow I am making safe spotting better/faster. which will make it safer for pures with low HP. + save more food :).

Bot gets to fire giants and initiates combat, 3 times now. Seems every time it starts antiban it freezes and crashes. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, not sure.

/Edit Not sure what I did but it seems to be running smoothly now, very high hopes for this :) thanks for great script so far

/Another 6 minutes in and froze on antiban again. will keep trying.

Edited by haxah

For anyone wondering about the freezing issues, it's most likely a TriBot client issue. Happening to me as well, and a lot of other scripts too.

My script is working, but when it has to bank it keeps crashing at taking food from the bank(yes it is on the top of my bank). Also it wont display my loot profit/experience gained. 

Greetings

Doesn't loot or bury big bones

Other than that, its worked fine for me since I bought it last night.

// now it's getting stuck walking back to the waterfall. Have to walk to fire giants manually. hoping it's just a client issue

// also want to point out that this script makes me just enough money to pay for teleport tabs and food. Other than that, I dont make any income with this, all the drops that i get go towards food and tabs. :(

01firegiants.jpg

Edited by exilednoob

So I brought this script on day of release, Its doesnt run for longer than 30 seconds, That isn't an exaggeration or a joke, Its annoying, As I really Hoped to use this script on all my accounts to get to 99's.

Can I get a refund or access to a script of yours that actually works like yaks.

I think Tri may have been away the past few days or something b/c he's usually always on and ready to respond...

That being said, yes this script NEEDS to be updated Tri!

Edit: The update definitely messed this up a bit, hopefully Tri sees this soon!

Edit 2: Just as a clarification guys, this script is AMAZING. Let Tri update and let Trilez update the client. It worked SO GOOD before these random bugs forced by the client.

always 100k+ on my proggies (usually 10+ hours too)

Edited by pjd410