Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

[Competition] [ABCL10] Tri Fire Giant Figher - Safe Spotting - Antiban - Alching - World Hopping - Banking - Looting - Potions + more

556 posts in this topic

~Proggy Competition~

Whoever can run the script for the longest wins!

Post your photos on the thread

~Prizes~

First place - 2 Auths to any of my premium scripts

Second place - 1 Auth to any of my premium scripts

Third place - 2m 07 Gold

I am running this competition on all of my premium scripts. So if you own multiple scripts post proggies for both!

Competition ends in two weeks: June 17th 2015

Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!

If you are too exited to even read the description, you can buy it straight away from here:

clickhere_button.gif

Description:

Tri Fire Giant Fighter is basically an all-in-one Fire Giant bot. The bot will train your account by killing Fire Giant's in the Waterfall Quest Dungeon. This is a great spot to train because the only requirement needed to fight these bad boys, is Waterfall Quest. And guess what, if you haven't already completed Waterfall Quest, CLICK HERE to get a FREE bot that completes waterfall quest for you! 

Fire Giant Information:

As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.

Click Show Spoiler To Display The Fire Giants Drop Table:

#NOTE# IF THE IMAGE DOESN'T LOAD, HERE IS A DIRECT LINK: http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag118/tripictures/droptable_zps06eea9e2.png

droptable_zps06eea9e2.png

Features:

Click Show Spoiler To Display The Features

Upgraded Random Event Solving:

• Sometimes TRiBot's built in Random Event Solvers arn't the best, so guess what? I upgraded them! Because Fire Giants are a unique spot, the built in solvers couldn't figure out how to get out of combat, or would be slow to talk to the random events.
  • So I've upgraded the random event solving to increase the chances off success for the following randoms:
  1. Miles
  2. Giles
  3. Sandwich Lady
  4. Mysterious Old Man
  5. Swarm
  6. Evil Chicken
  7. Rick Turpentine
  8. Security Guard
  9. Drunken Dwarf

Dynamic Fighting Spots:

• There are two separate rooms, full of Fire Giants. The bot can fight in both rooms flawlessly, and can even switch rooms every time you bank if you want it too.

Safe Spot Fighting:

(Fighting With Ranged/Magic)

• Both fighting spots have full safe spotting support for both Ranged & Magic. The bot uses a very advanced algorithm made especially for fighting Fire Giants without getting hurt. This includes includes Fire Giant luring, protection from Shadow Spiders for pures, back-up safe spots, and much more. I personally use safe spotting there on my range pure and it works perfectly.

Regular Fighting:

(Fighting With Melee)

• If you want to earn the maximum amount of XP and Profit. Then you will want to fight Fire Giants with swords and shields, not a bow. The bot can flawlessly fight Fire Giants with a melee weapon for hours on end. With a good set-up like a whip and full rune, you will be bringing in large amounts of profit, and getting those 99's.

Healing:

• The bot can heal using a large variety of foods ranging from shrimps too sharks, and you can even choose when you would like the bot to eat on the GUI!

Looting:

• This is where you make your money, as I said before, Fire Giants drop a lot of valuable loot. These are the looting settings available on the GUI:
  1. Loot all items that are worth more than X ( This means your just choose a number, e.g 1000. And It will then loot all items that are worth more than that!
  2. Loot stacks of arrows bigger than X ( This means you can loot your own arrows, but you can also choose which piles of arrows to pick up. You don't want to be picking up 1 arrow at a time, you just want to pick up the big stacks, or else that's XP waste!
  3. Loot big bones ( A great way for training prayer ).
  • The bot can loot the following ammo types: 

- Bone bolts

- Bronze arrows, bolts and knives

- Iron arrows, bolts and knives

- Steel arrows, bolts and knives

- Black bolts and knives

- Mithril arrows, bolts and knives

- Adamant arrows, bolts and knives

- Rune arrows, bolts and knives

Special Attacks:

The script is capable of using the special attack of most popular weapons, and it can even switch weapons.

It can use the special attack of the following weapons:

• Magic shortbow
  • Dark bow
  • Granite maul
  • Dragon longsword
  • Dragon dagger
  • Dragon dagger(p)
  • Dragon dagger(p+)
  • Dragon dagger(p++)
  • Dragon halberd
  • Dragon mace
  • Dragon battleaxe
  • Excalibur
  • Saradomin sword
  • Bandos godsword
  • Armadyl godsword
  • Zamorak godsword
  • Saradomin godsword

Bury's Bones:

• Want to train your prayer? The bot can bury all of the bones you look, if you want it to.

Loot Alching:

• If you can't be bothered selling your items yourself, and would rather cold hard cash. Then you can use the alching feature of the bot. You just simply click "Activate Item Alching" on the GUI, and set an amount for "Alch Item That Alch For More Than X". And your away, the bot will withdraw Nature Runes and a Staff of Fire, and bring it along on your fighting trip. If you happen to loot an item worth more then the amount you specified, it will put on your staff, and alch it. Then re-equip your weapon and get back to fighting.

World Hopping:

• Oh yeah thats right, if you don't like training in a populated fighting spot, you can easily make the bot world hop when you want it to! Just simply activate world hopping on the gui, and set an amount of players that you will allow to train with you. If the amount of players in the same fight spot as you exceeds the number you chose, the bot will safely exit the dungeon, then log out and world hop. Then come back and continue fighting.

Potions:

• Just when you thought the bot couldn't get any better, it does! The bot can also drink a large variety of potions, here is a list of which ones it currently can use:
  1. Attack
  2. Super Attack
  3. Strength
  4. Super Strength
  5. Combat
  6. Ranged
  • You can also customize how many potions you would like to bring per trip
  • AAAND, you can also bring and use two different types of potions!

Antiban:

• Thats right! The bot also has a very sophisticated antiban which is constantly being randomised and activated, to make the bot look very human like. This should make the bot a lot harder for Jagex to detect.

Images/Proggys:

Click Show Spoiler To Display The Images/Proggys

GUI

gui_zps10ab3985.png

Untitled_zpsaf3ee2fe.png

Untitled_zps678d6f98.png

Untitled_zps64cef5f1.png

meleeprog_zps3d7a58d0.png

5MJ8fAn.png

33HeDhq.png

ljzC0DR.png

Untitled_zps66f35000.png

safespotting_zps7882a46e.png

Setup Instructions:

Click Show Spoiler To Display Setup Instructions

Required Items:

• Glarial's Amulet
  • Rope
  • Games Necklace's
  • Varrock Teleports

Optional Items:

• Nature Runes(Only required if alching).
  • Staff of Fire (Only required if alching).

Starting The Script:

If you have never started the script before:

Start it in any bank with nothing in your inventory.

make sure all the required items are at the top of your bank.

If you have started it before and know how to set-up your inventory:

You can start it anywhere, with the required items.

Equipment To Wear:

Ranger Setup:

idealrange_zps4f766ed3.png

Melee Setup:

Coming soon - Just wear your best defence gear with a good weapon.

Magic Setup:

Coming soon - Just wear your best magic gear, and set up which spell to autocast.

Purchase Information:

Price for one auth:

Repository Price:

On the repository you can buy one auth for the script for only $10.

To purchase the script from the repository and receive it instantly, click the button below:

clickhere_button.gif

Runescape Gold Price:

If you want to pay in 07 Gold/RSGP, thats fine.

The current price for one auth in 07 gold is 5mill.

To purchase the script with Runescape gold, please add my skype:

My skype is: Tri.Tribot

One auth will give you the following:

• Lifetime access to the script with or without VIP! (VIP IS REQUIRED TO RUN IT ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS).
  • The ability to run the script on up to any two accounts simultaneously (Multiple purchases give you the ability to run it on more accounts).
  • Lifetime support from me (Tri), through skype, my skype is Tri.Tribot
  • Lifetime updates for the script + you can ask for updates that you want me to add.
Edited by Tri
1 person likes this

Good luck with this script bro!

Thanks alot :)

Looks great, grats on release.

Yeah alot of hard work was put into it, I'm stoked it's finally finished :)

Edit: Updated main post. Forgot to talk about Upgraded Random Event Solving in the features :)

Looks like a great script, was a religious user of your hill giant script which was flawless good luck on sales, may have to purchase soon when i have the money and get some proggies for you, what would the xp be like for a 90 odd str character with whip? and how does it bank? thanks.

Looks like a great script, was a religious user of your hill giant script which was flawless good luck on sales, may have to purchase soon when i have the money and get some proggies for you, what would the xp be like for a 90 odd str character with whip? and how does it bank? thanks.

You would be getting roughly 45k attack xp/hr without potions and with decent gear on, and it banks using varrock tele tabs, then teleports back with a games necklace.

brought it time to try :D

edit: anyway you could change the looting to select what we want looted? ive got "all the good items"
but looting like mith sqs, 2 law runes unid herbs, etc taking up my food spots lol,

also when atking fire giant in east side (havent testest other) ill atk giant then run to safe spot and it sits there for like 5 seconds before attacking anyway to shorten this possibly?

Edited by jordanb

• [21:37:48] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 11
  • [21:37:48] at scripts.fireFighter.k(fireFighter.java:3516)
  • [21:37:48] at scripts.fireFighter.run(fireFighter.java:952)
  • [21:37:48] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:37:48] Script Ended: Tri Fire Giant Fighter. 

Just randomly stopped

Kind of disapointed atm, seems quite buggy :s Stops randomly a few times, sat there dying to a spider at one point aswell, also when i select west it goes to east and visa versa

Edited by Poweraids

• [21:37:48] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 11
  • [21:37:48] at scripts.fireFighter.k(fireFighter.java:3516)
  • [21:37:48] at scripts.fireFighter.run(fireFighter.java:952)
  • [21:37:48] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:37:48] Script Ended: Tri Fire Giant Fighter. 

Just randomly stopped

Kind of disapointed atm, seems quite buggy :s Stops randomly a few times, sat there dying to a spider at one point aswell, also when i select west it goes to east and visa versa

Sorry about that I just fixed it :) , it was because you were lower combat level than the Fire Giant.

In the rightClickAttack() method I forgot to put one line of code, my bad. That was 1 off thing, everything else has been thoroughly tested :)

edit: anyway you could change the looting to select what we want looted? ive got "all the good items"

but looting like mith sqs, 2 law runes unid herbs, etc taking up my food spots lol,

also when atking fire giant in east side (havent testest other) ill atk giant then run to safe spot and it sits there for like 5 seconds before attacking anyway to shorten this possibly?

Working on the GUI now making the looting options more customisable, will edit this post when its done :)

Update:

• A few items were added to the loot list + some item prices changed.
  • Changed looting options; These are the new looting options:lootoptions_zpsc83547a4.png

Safe spotting is pretty much perfect, although I can still think of 1 or 2 things that could be implemented to make it even better, which will only take a few minutes to do. But I have no account to code the update with, as I am currently botting my only account at fire giants right now with melee, and don't want to interrupt it until tomorrow morning.

So expect a little update tomorrow morning which will make safe spotting even better :)

For anyone who's interested heres a quick screenshot of how the bots going on melee account:

This is my first time using a ring of wealth and I must say, it helped ALOT. I have already looted a good amount of dragonstones (uncut and cut), half keys (tooth and loop), rune bars, + I seem to be getting more rune weapon/armour drops as well. 

meleeprog_zps3d7a58d0.png

Edit: Another Update;

• Faster banking.
Edited by Tri

- On the west side I am using safe spot back against door and it is taking couple seconds to get back to safe spot and I am taking couple hits each time trying to get back to my spot anyway you could add speed from when grabbing another giant to running back to door ?

- Oh and when it uses range and has collect arrows button selected it wants to pick them up as the bundle reaches the amount, can you set it so it waits until the fire giant is dead then pick it up ?

- And when it's at far back safe spot by door (West) it wants to attack the furthest back fire giant when it misclicks on the one directly in front of the safe spot, im thinking that's because they are higher level than me and it has to right click to attack can you please fix this ?

- (East) it stumbles on closing and opening the door couple times before getting started, whenever it runs out of safe spot it's delayed to run back to the spot and I get chunked for like 1-15 everytime causing my trips to come up short anyway you could add speed to when you attack a giant to moving back to

safespot. ?

- Script is randomly stopping now at east safe spot :/

[09:48:36] GUI COMPLETE: Tri Fire Giant Fighter Has Started[09:48:36] Calculating Item Prices.[09:48:55] Finished Calculating Item Prices.[09:48:57] Auto retaliate is on [09:48:58] Your starting amulet has been set to: Amulet of glory[09:48:58] Your starting weapon has been set to: Iron knife[09:48:58] Initial checks are complete[09:50:37] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 11[09:50:37] 	at scripts.fireFighter.BA(fireFighter.java:3577)[09:50:37] 	at scripts.fireFighter.run(fireFighter.java:1004)[09:50:37] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[09:50:37] Script Ended: Tri Fire Giant Fighter.

Other than these minor issues script is great !

Edited by Whipfulld

Hey Tri! Got the script last night, ran flawless! One thing though and I know it's probably not your fault, but I would've died from the evil chicken random if I wasn't at my comp. Was just running back and forth trying to open the door to evade but it was not able to. Just an fyi!

Can you make a box for fire rune looting please!! :)

Message me when you're on skype I have some good ideas!

Edited by pjd410

Big Update:

• Fixed right click crashing bug.
  • Improved amulet checking when entering the dungeon - Slowed it down a bit.
  • Adjusted next target hovering - No longer hovers if your lower combat + made it look more human like.
  • Better door detection.
  • Bot can now navigate/leave the dungeon better - This is due to better door detection.
  • The bot is better at evading random events - Due to being able to navigate the dungeon better.
  • Adjusted camera angles to make things work better.
  • Added "Current Task" to the paint - This will tell you exactly what the bot is doing at all times.
  • Shadow Spider Luring - Before if a shadow spider was attacking you in your safe spot, it would just kill it, now it will open doors, run south, then run back up and close the doors so its trapped. This will save food  :)
  • Modified the attacking methods to make it more reliable.
  • Modified calculations to reduce idling, calculations are now done at the best time possible (When you are fighting, only if your not in combat while safe spotting, and the monsters hp is around the middle, so you won't be calculating once its dead = faster target swapping  :)).
  • Calculating profit while in your safe spot now has a combat check which will cancel the calculations.
  • Added Shield Left Half to the loot list, I didn't even know they dropped them, but while I was doing these updates I got one as a drop, and they are 60k+
  • Moved around tiny things on the GUI to make them more visually appealing.

Another quick little update:

• If "Loot bones" is not selected and you loot a bone, it will now drop it.
  • Bot will now drop a variety of junk items (Random event rewards + bad herbs).

A good idea is to add Specail attacks for Magic Shortbow, dds, etc.

- East spot add a safer way to get to safe spot, the bot is running up to table from door and it's getting attacked just to get 2 fire giants aggro, can you make it so it doesnt do this and just attacks the closest 2 fire giants and only leaves safe spot to pick up items over the selected amount because this is causing me to get hit like twice each time it trys getting them aggro and I am wasting food and causing me to have short trips, im 1 defence so I'm trying to be as safe as possible.! Please help.

- And idk if its the script or the client but it doesn't run from evil chicken.

Edited by Whipfulld

A good idea is to add Specail attacks for Magic Shortbow, dds, etc.

- East spot add a safer way to get to safe spot, the bot is running up to table from door and it's getting attacked just to get 2 fire giants aggro, can you make it so it doesnt do this and just attacks the closest 2 fire giants and only leaves safe spot to pick up items over the selected amount because this is causing me to get hit like twice each time it trys getting them aggro and I am wasting food and causing me to have short trips, im 1 defence so I'm trying to be as safe as possible.! Please help.

- And idk if its the script or the client but it doesn't run from evil chicken.

Use worldhopping so that you don't have to fight fire giants above the table.

And it should be running away from evil chickens, I'll take a look at it now.

I mean I was at door but it would run to the table and get 2 fire giants aggro and walk towards where I run back to the safe spot can you make it so it doesn't do this and just stays at door so I don't have use as much food ?

- and Special Attacks would be nice, and looting fire runes.

Edited by Whipfulld

I mean I was at door but it would run to the table and get 2 fire giants aggro and walk towards where I run back to the safe spot can you make it so it doesn't do this and just stays at door so I don't have use as much food ?

- and Special Attacks would be nice, and looting fire runes.

It will only run to the table if you are in your safe spot, and still under attack by a fire giant (it knows if your under attack because your hp bar is up, and you animation is not -1).

I will add in special attacks tommorow + have a fully customisable loot table :)