Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.06_0

31 posts in this topic

This update features:

• Prayer API Update:
    • New: Prayer.selectQuickPrayers(..)
    • New: Prayer.isQuickPrayerSelectOpen()
  • Account Manager changes. See below.
  • Fixed the disable input bug.

Stronger Account Data Encryption

• The account manager now stores account data in a file encrypted with AES 128-bit.
  • The decryption key is unique for every TRiBot user, and is stored on the TRiBot server. In order to decrypt the account data file, you must have an active TRiBot session, which means logging in to TRiBot using your username and password. If some hacker were to gain access to your account data file, they would also have to know your TRiBot credentials in order to decrypt the file, meaning the file is now more secure than ever.
  • The account data file itself still only stays on the local computer. It is not uploaded to the server, so you don't have to worry about that.
  • The account data file is now associated with individual user accounts. If you have a sibling who has a different TRiBot account who also uses TRiBot, your account data will stay separate from his.
  • The Account Manager will now list accounts in alphabetical order.
12 people like this

anything on starting scripts again that have stopped while on a proxy?

if you're using a proxy for say.. an hour and your script stops then you aren't able to start it again without loading a new client =/ 

( scripts dont load in the manager)

3 people like this

if you're using a proxy for say.. an hour and your script stops then you aren't able to start it again without loading a new client =/ 

This definitely needs to be fixed.. TriBot has quite a bit of problems while using proxies. like he's saying, but it's not only after an hour.. basically any time you try restarting a script on a proxy it only loads locals, sometimes as soon as you open it up too. you also have to remove your account information, select a proxy, and then re-enter the info upon startup or you usually get an error

Edited by madmatt9797

Not sure what happened but it doesn't store any of my account information now and whenever I add one, it just disappears. 

Looks amazing :]

Could you make it so we can make a nickname for the account? just like in the proxy 

Edited by Violent

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the account encryption issue has been resolved. Guess I can take that out of my guide :) 

pls fix

Edited by ttyyllerrrr

FIX THIS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tribot just completly freezed for me and was lagging like hell for the first time ever after i downloaded this new version. Almost died but had ring of life luckily. Any bug with client that makes it freeze?

GYI6zL7.png

Also evil chicken seems to be broken. I was using hamoods apeatoll bot chinning when i got a evil chicken random and i was watching it the whole time got me from 95-50hp and didnt do anything before i paused the script and ran away manually.