Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.04_0

22 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• The random recorder now uses a separate buffered image, so the screen paint should flash less now.
  • The login bot can now get past the PvP warning.
  • A bug in DPathNavigator which made it spam click tiles has been fixed.
  • Addition to DPathNavigator:
    • getDistanceMap() <= Gets the distance map. After a call to find a path, the shortest path distance to all checked tiles will be stored in this map.
    • setUseDistanceMap(final boolean b ) <= Sets the use of the distance map cache. See DPathNavigator.getDistanceMap() for more info.
  • Addition/change to RSTile:
    • translate(final int x, final int y) <= Creates a new RSTile, which has been translated (moved) by the specified amounts.
    • hashCode() <= Hash codes are now generated by the RSTile class. Now, RSTiles which .equal(..) eachother will have the same hash code.
  • Addition to RSArea:
    • translate(final int x, final int y) <= Creates a new RSArea, which has been translated (moved) by the specified
      amounts.
    • getAllTiles() <= Gets a list of all the tiles in the area.
  • The TRiBot Loader now uses two-factor authentication (if enabled).
3 people like this

Has the CPU usage been fixed?

This is not the clients problem, it's your bad code.

1 person likes this

thanks but can you fix the problem with clients on proxie? if we want to stop and run again a script we have to rr the client cuz scripts disappear

I have a few questions, How do all you guys bot so long ? Whenever I leave my accounts to bot overnight, when I wake up all of them are logged off.