Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Two-Factor Authentication

14 posts in this topic

Hello community,

We have just implemented Google Authenticator/Two-Factor Authentication support.

You can setup this within the Google Authenticator tab of your user settings (User CP).

This should help keep forums accounts more secure (if enabled).

Sincerely,

TRiBot Forums Staff

5 people like this

Two-Factor Authentication has now been implemented into the TRiBot Loader/Login.

Can that be toggled for the client? I just see it as being more of an annoyance than security measure for the bot-client.

Can that be toggled for the client? I just see it as being more of an annoyance than security measure for the bot-client.

It's only needed when entering your password. If you have a saved session, you won't need to enter it.

It's only needed when entering your password. If you have a saved session, you won't need to enter it.

edit: nvm

Edited by Starfox

I can see this being a problem with proxies though, every time you change one, don't you have to input your username and password again?

I can see this being a problem with proxies though, every time you change one, don't you have to input your username and password again?

It would be a security hole to use 2FA on all logins except one. It shouldn't be too much of a difficulty though; just carry your device with the authentication application with you. This also only affects the people that activate 2FA. If they don't activate it, you won't experience any changes in what they are used to.

According to Divica someone gained access to his account after he enabled 2 factor, so I hope it's being investigated.