• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
sp333th

Sp333th Gnome Agility [FREE]

Welcome to Sp333th Gnome Agility! This script completes the low-level agility course in the Gnome Stronghold. Its a great way to pound out those early levels quickly. Just like all of my other scripts it is available for FREE and it always will be. You are welcome to check out and use my source code but please give me credit if you do. If you experience any difficulties using this script please provide detailed information and I will be happy to fix the problem. 

Version: 1.1

- Completes the Gnome Stronghold agility course

- Script is FREE and open source

- Start in front of ANY obstacle

- Pick up where you left off

- Uses run energy

- Simplistic GUI

Instructions:

- Go to the location pictured below

- Start in front of any obstacle

- Run the script and enjoy

Tree_Gnome_Stronghold.png

- If you see the following message choose 'always allow'

- These are just loading the images used in my GUI

warning.png

Screenshots:

- None! Please submit a proggy!!

Source:

http://pastebin.com/DF129KNE

Sp333thGnomeAgility.class

Edited by sp333th

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By themonk
      So after botting over 2 months to create a main for myself, I received a bot busting (moderate) ban. I did manage to get some decent stats in the process: 80+ mining, Full graceful, 60+ qp and  ~1000 total lvl. To the experienced folks out here:

1. Do my chances of getting perm-banned increase significantly if I bot again? I'm not gold farming or anything, just trying to build a maxed combat main with decent skills for PVM and fun stuff.
      2. What should be a good botting strategy from here?
      3. Should my IP be safe or will I have to use proxies? 
      Also: I was using LG, running only premium scripts and never botting more than 6-8 hours a day.

Cheers!
    • By idkfa
      Just like the title says. I just dont understand. Is there a lot of money to be made from it? Is it easy for the auto detection system to pick up? 
      Why is this skill so damned hard to bot compared to a lot of other skills?
    • By shibbstar
      Which premuim bot do you use USA or AA ? which one do you perfer and why? lower banrate/ more realistic? 
    • By shibbstar
      Question about what the best anti ban settings are for aaagilty currently using looking glass and have breaks set and afk times and just wondering what you would recommend 
      By Guest
      neutronAgility
      1. Setup
      Start anywhere on the Canifis Agility course with food in inventory.
      Seems very stable, first test ran 3 hours before I manually stopped.

2. Media

3. Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2265

• By Tyson67
      So I wanna get aAgility, but how likely will I get banned? Obviously I wouldn't bot for more than 1.5 hr, but still I don't know the ban rate nowadays with agility.
    • By some0ne
      Bot is unable to WebWalk underground
      it keeps clicking first door even when it passed it, and it can't use portals!
      public class testScript extends Script { //testTile RSTile testTile = new RSTile(1910, 5220, 0); @Override public void run() { WebWalking.walkTo(testTile); } }  
    • By Okina
      Script no longer working - support discontinued.

UPDATE: NOW SUPPORTS VARROCK ROOFTOP

This is a Gnome Stronghold & Varrock Rooftop agility course solver.

Features:
      - Antiban
      - Failsafes
      - Start from anywhere (on the course!)
      - Run energy detection
      - Paint
      - Dynamic waiting to complete obstacles
      - Chooses different pipes & nets.

My aim for this script was for it to be fast, and redundant.  

GUI:

Paint: 

Progress report:

Just to illustrate the paint:

Changelog:

Source:  
      Removed.

Click here to add the script on the repository: removed.

Enjoy and feel free to give feedback!
  • Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 69 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies