Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

Proper/Improper Use of TRiBot Credits

10 posts in this topic

Members of TRiBot,

This announcement is to discuss the proper/improper use of TRiBot Credits purchased through the Repository and can save you from getting banned, scammed, and Credits reversed.

Simply put, the repository cannot be used as a "middleman" in securing PayPal funds for another transaction.

Let me explain,

If you purchase 100 Credits for $100 Dollars, and then transfer them to another individual to "prevent a Chargeback" and secure a payment using TRiBot as your middleman in order to purchase gold or some other commodity; you are breaking the terms and conditions of the Repository and risk serious consequences to your account.

I'll quote another user's private message I received earlier today,

Hey can you tell me if the store credits can be charged back? if I buy from someone can they chargeback? and if they do is that blamed on me and credits removed from me or is that then Tribot vs paypal?

Yes, it is possible they can be charged back. If it is charged back, that user linked to the purchase is immediately banned and the user who received the Credits risks a Credit reversal and/or permanent ban based on collected evidence and severity of the amount purchased.

Chargebacks are taken very seriously and will result in a permanent ban with possible criminal charges pursued for larceny depending on the severity. TRiBot will fight every single chargeback in the resolution center with success (90%+ win rate) based on customer satisfaction, total gross sales, and purchasing goods outside of PayPal's terms of service (intangible/software).

The repository was designed to provide an alternative option to our members who do not have access to PayPal funds but are interested in purchasing Premium Script(s) with other virtual resources. Any actions on the repository outside of this are in direct violation of our terms and conditions and will result in reversal of credits and/or a permanent ban.

If you have any questions or need further clarification on this, let me know.

Happy Botting,

Usa

3 people like this

Thanks for the clarification, Why not just limit the ability to transfer credits to people deemed trustworthy by admins? Maybe through a verification process of some sort.

That would limit scams, chargebacks, and abuse. 

Edited by jsand5048

Thanks for the clarification, Why not just limit the ability to transfer credits to people deemed trustworthy by admins? Maybe through a verification process of some sort.

That would limit scams, chargebacks, and abuse. 

We would rather not limit/restrict everyone from operating freely but if it becomes an issue (which currently it's not), we may have to resort to that. Right now its a concern and I want to clarify it so we're not banning users or taking credits away from users who think they're operating within the allowed limits.

Goodmorning boys,

I just had my free hours of tribot and would love to buy the vip.

But i can only pay with paypal if i have a creditcard on it,

but im 17 years old so i dont have a creditcard to use. 

Is it possible to pay tribot in other ways withouth creditcard?

I hope this post is in the right topic sorry if it isnt.

Thanks for your help guys

Greets,

Shmon3y

Goodmorning boys,

I just had my free hours of tribot and would love to buy the vip.

But i can only pay with paypal if i have a creditcard on it,

but im 17 years old so i dont have a creditcard to use. 

Is it possible to pay tribot in other ways withouth creditcard?

I hope this post is in the right topic sorry if it isnt.

Thanks for your help guys

Greets,

Shmon3y

@Shmon3y

this is possible, you can buy through external party.

Members of TRiBot,

This announcement is to discuss the proper/improper use of TRiBot Credits purchased through the Repository and can save you from getting banned, scammed, and Credits reversed.

Simply put, the repository cannot be used as a "middleman" in securing PayPal funds for another transaction.

Let me explain,

If you purchase 100 Credits for $100 Dollars, and then transfer them to another individual to "prevent a Chargeback" and secure a payment using TRiBot as your middleman in order to purchase gold or some other commodity; you are breaking the terms and conditions of the Repository and risk serious consequences to your account.

I'll quote another user's private message I received earlier today,

Yes, it is possible they can be charged back. If it is charged back, that user linked to the purchase is immediately banned and the user who received the Credits risks a Credit reversal and/or permanent ban based on collected evidence and severity of the amount purchased.

Chargebacks are taken very seriously and will result in a permanent ban with possible criminal charges pursued for larceny depending on the severity. TRiBot will fight every single chargeback in the resolution center with success (90%+ win rate) based on customer satisfaction, total gross sales, and purchasing goods outside of PayPal's terms of service (intangible/software).

The repository was designed to provide an alternative option to our members who do not have access to PayPal funds but are interested in purchasing Premium Script(s) with other virtual resources. Any actions on the repository outside of this are in direct violation of our terms and conditions and will result in reversal of credits and/or a permanent ban.

If you have any questions or need further clarification on this, let me know.

Happy Botting,

Usa

i kinda like the ability to send credits to people although i dont see a need for credits when we have dollars and bitcoin ????