Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

ABCL10 - Tri Al-Kharid Warrior Fighter [GOOD XP AND CASH]

357 posts in this topic

Hey Tri! Anway we can loot runes as well? Maybe fires and chaos or something like that, stackables are always welcome!! :)

Love the scripts keep it up!

PS. sweet pic, I'm a huge fan of KH!

Read the update below :)

i agree with pjd, maybe just keep 1 of ea permantly in your invent? would be a nice feature. runes are nice.

2hnm6fd.jpg

[=!!

Thats what I like to see!

And I did an update:

• Added in 'Loot low stackables' option, this makes the bot loot: Fire, earth, mind and air runes.
  • Added in 'Loot high stackables' option, this makes the bot loot: Chaos and Law runes.

Enjoy :), anything else you guys would like, btw I'm thinking of changing the script too be free for 1 account at a time, and then for extra accounts you will have to pay something like $3 or $4 each account at a time.

What do you guys think? Do it? Don't Do it? Make it cost more? Make it cost less? 

Great update, and response time to the requests. That being said, I'd be happy to pay $5 straight up for two accounts? I have 0 problem with that at all.

Edit: Just running  the updated script now. I was watching it attempt to pick up runes (chaos specifically from what I saw) and it was struggling. Just hovering over but not picking up fyi!

Edited by pjd410

Great update, and response time to the requests. That being said, I'd be happy to pay $5 straight up for two accounts? I have 0 problem with that at all.

Edit: Just running  the updated script now. I was watching it attempt to pick up runes (chaos specifically from what I saw) and it was struggling. Just hovering over but not picking up fyi!

Happens to me aswell, it just spam right clicks the runes. Other than that it's flawless!

Great script mate. Only problem i've noticed is that when the break handler comes on, the script goes to the log out menu but doesn't actually log out

23ue9ti.png

Using MSB with Bronze arrows at level 60 with breaks. Not bad. Cages Orges was better for xp but this has better GP per hour. Can you possible look into fixing that script? This one it FLAWLESS.

I fixed it last night I believe :)

Great script mate. Only problem i've noticed is that when the break handler comes on, the script goes to the log out menu but doesn't actually log out

Oh okay, I'll make it run to the bank when the break handler is activated :)

Kind of small glitch, but i think it would be what caused me to die. I dont think the bot will recognize when you are out of food (bank and inv) and still goes to attack, Which will cause 1, or like 5 to hit you and eventually you'll die. Other then that, awesome bot 100% flawless.

Mine keeps dying and although it has deathwalk, doesn't equip my weapon or glory again :( just goes back and boxes until it dies again. food i'm using is lobsters btw

Edit: it doesn't actually seem to be even banking to get lobs after death walk

Edited by MousePad

I wasn't. But 43 defense, no need to really. Must have died from a random my first death. After I was fighting al kharid warriors bare-handed they killed me lots of times so didn't gain much for gold, but was still decent on xp.

Hey found a bug. When trying to escape the chicken random and the bot goes upstairs. It trys to right click the ladder to go back down but the right click is "walk here'. It logged out and back in and kept right clicking the ladder.

• [17:50:28] We are trying to evade an aggressive random event
  • [17:50:46] Waiting 10 seconds
  • [17:50:55] Logging out
  • [17:50:55] Make sure you setup accounts in the account manager or it wont log back in
  • [17:51:00] Login bot started.
  • [17:51:00] Login Bot: Login...
  • [17:51:09] Login bot succeeded. 

Mine keeps dying and although it has deathwalk, doesn't equip my weapon or glory again :( just goes back and boxes until it dies again. food i'm using is lobsters btw

Edit: it doesn't actually seem to be even banking to get lobs after death walk

Experienced the same thing. woke up and checked my bot and it was boxing. I noticed that it doesnt go to the bank to get food once your out of the original food it withdraws (unless your inventory is full of loot)

What herbs does this "low herb " and "high herb" settings actually pick?

And Im a little bit against making this script cost per more uses, it is far from perfect.

Did you guys check the 'use food' box on the gui?

Yupp, I'm a moron >.< thanks, lol. One bug, however, when it runs upstairs to escape a random event, it has trouble clicking back on the ladder to go down it. Other than that, it's flawless!

Also one thing has bugged me for a while, whe the hell does the script suddenly stop? KHytVeN.jpg

Update:

• Fixed climbing down the ladder to evade randoms, heres a video of it working: http://gyazo.com/8e96123082d3aed6cb971bc1bbebd633
  • The bot will now re-equip your weapon and run back in the very small chance that you die.
  • Fixed crashing bug the post above me was talking about :)

Anything else you would like?

flawless sir, had a 14 hr prog but i closed it before i screenied.

another 1m gp and another str lvl and hp lvl!

keep up the great work man

flawless sir, had a 14 hr prog but i closed it before i screenied.

another 1m gp and another str lvl and hp lvl!

keep up the great work man

Glad you like it :)