Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Violent

Fearirish - Feedback Dispute

Date: Jan 29 2014 08:31 PM

Feedback left: Didnt get a refunded or my service completed for smithing after i paid in full.

Why should it be removed: Service was from October, worker who was doing it got fired for other reasons before this was completed, half of the service was done and i'm willing to give half a refund to get this removed. 

If the user who left the f/b wants it removed, proof of them agreeing (pm or post in this thread):

i read it his worker was not fired he was trying to take my account my name was changed when i got back on my account and not even a quater of his service was completed i asked for 70-99 smithing for 10 mil he accepted and he only got me to 87 smithing which is 4mil about 99 is 13.5mil exp? so in order for this dispute to me closed i expect 7.5 mil returned to me. doesnt matter how long ago it was. 

7.5mil returned to me or im not closing the dispute

• Like 1

i read it his worker was not fired he was trying to take my account my name was changed when i got back on my account and not even a quater of his service was completed i asked for 70-99 smithing for 10 mil he accepted and he only got me to 87 smithing which is 4mil about 99 is 13.5mil exp? so in order for this dispute to me closed i expect 7.5 mil returned to me. doesnt matter how long ago it was. 

7.5mil returned to me or im not closing the dispute

Pathetic, all i have to say.

He was fired and is not apart of Violent's AIO Services anymore. (This happened months ago)

You have no proof or anything of us changing your account name and haven't brought that up before with me which i just believe you are saying this to "help your case."

70-87 smith = 4m xp

87-99 smith is 9m xp

Which means he completed 44% of this order, i'll give you 6m 07 as a refund, not giving you a 75% refund when 44% + was completed.

• Like 2

Pathetic, all i have to say.

He was fired and is not apart of Violent's AIO Services anymore. (This happened months ago)

You have no proof or anything of us changing your account name and haven't brought that up before with me which i just believe you are saying this to "help your case."

70-87 smith = 4m xp

87-99 smith is 9m xp

Which means he completed 44% of this order, i'll give you 6m 07 as a refund, not giving you a 75% refund when 44% + was completed.

You were suppose to get the user 12,296,804 XP. You had gotten him 3,234,667 XP.. You did not complete 44%, but 26%. So about 1/4th.  Him wanting a 3/4th refund makes perfect sense. As you do owe him 7.5m. Also, if this happened so long ago why are you only addressing it now?

4svdcT0.png

• Like 1

You were suppose to get the user 12,296,804 XP. You had gotten him 3,234,667 XP.. You did not complete 44%, but 26%. So about 1/4th.  Him wanting a 3/4th refund makes perfect sense. As you do owe him 7.5m. Also, if this happened so long ago why are you only addressing it now?

4svdcT0.png

I'm not only addressing it now? He just left the negative feedback a week or so ago, 

If i did 26% of the work, then hes only getting 7.4m 07 not 7.5m ? that would be scamming me 100k ? what is this nonsense

• Like 1

I'm not only addressing it now? He just left the negative feedback a week or so ago,

If i did 26% of the work, then hes only getting 7.4m 07 not 7.5m ? that would be scamming me 100k ? what is this nonsense

I was just giving a rough estimate and saying that his estimate is a lot more accurate than yours. You are saying 100k more is a scam when you were trying to only give him half, and then saying it was 44% done. How do you think he must feel at those offers then. I know he only left feedback about this a few weeks ago but if I recall this happened a while ago. Why did you only care to resolve the situation once he left you negative feedback? Calculating everything at base XP you owe the user 7369K. Also, did he supply the items for getting the levels? And were they still on his account when the service was not completed ? Edited by Montreal
  • Like 1

I was just giving a rough estimate and saying that his estimate is a lot more accurate than yours. You are saying 100k more is a scam when you were trying to only give him half, and then saying it was 44% done. How do you think he must feel at those offers then. I know he only left feedback about this a few weeks ago but if I recall this happened a while ago. Why did you only care to resolve the situation once he left you negative feedback? Calculating everything at base XP you owe the user 7369K. Also, did he supply the items for getting the levels? And were they still on his account when the service was not completed ?

First off, from what i recall , we provided our own bars because "we would make money off the way he wanted doing" and we never got those back as well. So no, he didn't supply the items, and yes they were still on the account and have been. Thus him changing his password which voids my terms of service. So why should i even be refunding anyway? And he's been online Skype i believe 4 times since October when he ordered this .... 

First off, from what i recall , we provided our own bars because "we would make money off the way he wanted doing" and we never got those back as well. So no, he didn't supply the items, and yes they were still on the account and have been. Thus him changing his password which voids my terms of service. So why should i even be refunding anyway? And he's been online Skype i believe 4 times since October when he ordered this ....

You are claiming your terms were voided but you did not complete his service and had to fire your worker who was doing it. If nothing was being done on my account and the worker doing it was shady enough to be fired I would have taken the same precaution. What was the worker fired for? His feedback being negative is fair as you admit the job was never complete and worker was fired. Him asking for a refund from what he paid you with what you had already done being deducted in order to remove the feedback seems fair as well to me.

Edited by Montreal
  • Like 1

You are claiming your terms were voided but you did not complete his service and had to fire your worker who was doing it. If nothing was being done on my account and the worker doing it was shady enough to be fired I would have taken the same precaution. What was the worker fired for? His feedback being negative is fair as you admit the job was never complete and worker was fired. Him asking for a refund from what he paid you with what you had already done being deducted in order to remove the feedback seems fair as well to me.

Excuse me? He logged on the account and changed password etc when it wasnt done ? so why should i finish/refund now. He broke the terms of service which he agrees to when ordering from us. Also, he changed password before my worker left/got fired from the service, which is a main reason why he quit... since he wouldn't get the completed order payment and now he lost his 20k iron bars that the customer made us put on the account, which is 20k*220 = 4400k~ 

That means i should only have to pay the 2956k 07, if it boils down to that, even though i shouldn't have to pay anything due to the voiding of our terms of service. 

What dont u understand dude our deal was 10mil for my service to 99 u only got to lvl 87 doesnt matter if i provided resources or not u were to complete my order. you didnt complete it and when i asked for a refund u were only going to give me bare minimum which is bs.

I didnt void ur service either u told me that ur worker was "compromised" and that u cant complete my order so what am i just going to leave my account in the abyss? the 1st time i log onto the account after you said your worker was compromised my ign had been changed to some goldselling name so i changed it back to my name and secured it since u werent willing to complete it or give me my full deserved refund.

BTW there wasnt a single item worth keeping on my account when i got it back so dont try lying if this is the way you are you deserve the negative feedback 7.5mil refund or u can keep the - feedback end of story when you stop being stubborn and face the facts that you ARE WRONG then you'll get ur perfect feedback back until then have fun.

and if u think im scamming u out of 100k keep the fking 100k and give me 7.4mil

Edited by fearirish
  • Like 1