Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.03_0

26 posts in this topic

This update features:

• New, completely re-written Evil Bob random solver, made solely by me. The solver should work flawlessly unless Jagex implements a big change for the random.
  • Lite mode is now default for new users.
6 people like this

No pvp world log in fixed yet? 

If you're talking about TRiBot loading PVP worlds, that was fixed a few days ago.

If you're talking about TRiBot loading PVP worlds, that was fixed a few days ago.

no i'm referring to the client not being able to bypass the newly introduced 2nd warning screen when logging into pvp worlds.

1 person likes this

Thanks TRiLeZ, the automatic lite version for new users will be a big help to scripters who require it for the paint.

Good job!

Another solid update, i believe the poster above was referring to sometimes when you login to pvp worlds it gives you another confirmation that you have to hit continue and then use the login bot.

Keep it up  :sleepy:

So, here's my question.

How much would it take per event, for you to personally take every single random and make them yourself?

I had problem with bot saying to me that I need VIP to run any scripts, I got it fixed after I did paste my backup file of my script folder to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\bin\scripts. In my case it was Logic Script Maker folder.

I had many backups and I'm not 100% sure if that was one of them, but my files were located at C:\Users\Flick\AppData\Roaming\.tribot and I did move them as I previously mentioned to there.

Also I hope this helps someone even little bit, maybe it was just me but you'll never know.

I second the thing about pvp world login, I'd really like to be able to use those again.  The login handler will not click past the warning about pvp worlds that comes up when logging into one.

Good job.  Maybe next update look into revamping the Maze random.  Sometimes it solves it, and other times it does not.  Despite it solving the random, it looks extremely bot-like and doesn't look anywhere close to a real person doing it.  I'm not saying it needs to complete it in a certain speed, but the speed it's going looks like an eight year old is attempting the random...if I see it most of the time I pause it and do it myself.

hello can you fix the problen with clients using proxie:

when we end our script if try to start again no scripts are shown, so we have to rr the client, can you fix this bug?