Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FallenShadow

Website template.

24 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm looking for a website template. I'm want to start learning PHP, but i wanna add it directly to the site. So i need a site where i can get a template with 2 sidebars, content piece, banner and a footer.

something like this;

http://www.spyka.net/images/fullsize/web-templates/surpris.jpg

but then with 2 sidebars. I don't have much knowledge of Css soo that's more of a pain in the ass.

Greetz,

FallenShadow.

Never add it directly to a site, use WAMP/XAMPP and then work on your localhost. Walk before you run :).

My advice would be to learn OOP (Object oriented programming) PHP.

Good luck.

I know, but i wanted a quita good layout. Thanks for the tip. We'll see how far i come(going to do it in the summer vacation).

I know, but i wanted a quita good layout. Thanks for the tip. We'll see how far i come(going to do it in the summer vacation).

On top of that, you don't even need a layout really :) but as I say good luck on your en-devour

Thanks, i know php is a pain in the ass.. atleast that's what i've been told.

I know you don't really need an layout, but i hate doing stuff double xD.

Still need help with a layout? I mostly do php but I have a pretty solid css knowledge (you should learn some too :P )

Still need help with a layout? I mostly do php but I have a pretty solid css knowledge (you should learn some too :P )

well i got this weird thing that i never know how to start.. xD.

I got that with css and with programming languages..

sure give it a shot.

With CSS, you've already started.. you got an idea of what you want.

Now you'll just need to create it, I'll help with some of the styles and teach you how to do stuff pm me some IM contact info I have pretty much everything skype,aim,steam,msn,mumble etc

I am no pro, therefore I ignore internet explorers horrible job with stuff like floating.. but we can make it look nice for every other browser (lol) Or just do old school tables for the layout.

But yea just throw a PM and we'll go from there

I used this on my school project. http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap

This is used for designing webpages. It's easy and looks very professional.

For my school project, I had to create a website with different user types, databases and login possibilities. I know how to use PHP so if you need help just ask.

btw, p*w*rb*t webpage was made by it.

I could code a template from scratch if you offer me vip :kr

This lol.

If I would pay for it then I'll said it. But I'm not gonna buy you vip.

I could code a template from scratch if you offer me vip :kr

This lol.

If I would pay for it then I'll said it. But I'm not gonna buy you vip.

PM me and i will do something for you

If you have problems with CSS/ HTML then PHP is defenitly not your way to go:). However if you realy want to learn this you can. everybody can learn everything when they work hard on it. My advice, "Do not download a template, Create one Then you will understand everything of your own template".

I started learning php and then worked backwards to html and then to CSS thats was one big mess don't do that, CSS is one of the most frustrating languages until you learn all of the quirks you have to do for different browsers and the properties to set to get stuff set just right. I would highly recommending learning some CSS - even from youtube vids - before starting PHP, it does not take long for one line of PHP code to mess up a design and if you dont know CSS it could leave you pretty lost.