Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lily

Bitcoin to VIP

16 posts in this topic

I didn't see this suggested, and if it was previously suggested I sincerely apologize. Anyways onto the suggestion. I'm currently botting using another bot that unfortunately isn't as reliable as I'd like it to be. I'd like to purchase VIP, however your only payment processors are Google Wallet & Stripe, both of which I don't use, nor heard of until this moment in time.

I'm suggesting possibly adding Bitcoin into that? We send you the Bitcoin to the address given to us, and then once the transaction is confirmed over the network, we're given the VIP? We'll have to input our Username, address, any other info. Same price of $6.50, just in bitcoins. 

Yay or nay? 

1 person likes this

Bitcoins aren't very popular among the average user, I don't foresee this becoming a viable payment option

Currently it isn't as popular. However thanks to altcoins such as Dogecoin and Coineye, crypto-currencies are getting the mainstream light that is needed to really make BTC catch flame. Even then it is a pretty safe investment regardless if it isn't widely used by the commoner. 

1 person likes this

Currently it isn't as popular. However thanks to altcoins such as Dogecoin and Coineye, crypto-currencies are getting the mainstream light that is needed to really make BTC catch flame. Even then it is a pretty safe investment regardless if it isn't widely used by the commoner. 

Safe investment, it crashed 50% in 1 day lol...

Its as safe as investing in tulips.... (I doubt anyone can get this joke)

Edited by BodyBuilding
1 person likes this

Just pay in paypal or 07/eoc gp??

I no longer own a paypal, nor plan to use paypal again. I suppose I could, but I'd rather hold on to my hard earned gold. :P 

Safe investment, it crashed 50% in 1 day lol...

Its as safe as investing in tulips.... (I doubt anyone can get this joke)

Yes it crashed when the Chinese banned crypto currencies, however it has since rebounded. It's a pretty safe investment in my opinion. 

Edit: Not to mention you can always exchange bitcoins for paypal or some other money service as you get them. However, since I don't use any other service, it's a hindrance. 

Edited by Lily

Trilez makes thousands of dollars in membership and script sales, imagine he used bitcoin, and it crashed on him, its a reason no one likes it, everyone prefers cold hard cash.

We would love to expand payment options for VIP, but the problem is most processors won't accept us.

This where the users come in as resellers. Resellers aquire VIP either by buying in bulk from TRiLeZ or just reselling from stripe for another currency.

You can find the resellers in the Black Market.

Edited by Crimson
*Signature*
1 person likes this

This is a good idea. Although, I do not see it happening any time soon. In the meantime you could try checking out someone on the black market section to see if anyone accepts bitcoins to sell you VIP. 

Trilez makes thousands of dollars in membership and script sales, imagine he used bitcoin, and it crashed on him, its a reason no one likes it, everyone prefers cold hard cash.

>its a reason no one likes it

>bitcoin worth $1,000

>no one likes it

>$1,000

Choose one.

We would love to expand payment options for VIP, but the problem is most processors won't accept us.

This where the users come in as resellers. Resellers aquire VIP either by buying in bulk from TRiLeZ or just reselling from stripe for another currency.

You can find the resellers in the Black Market.

I guess I'll have to take a look at the black market to see if I can find my fix. :) 

This is a good idea. Although, I do not see it happening any time soon. In the meantime you could try checking out someone on the black market section to see if anyone accepts bitcoins to sell you VIP. 

Would be awesome to see it happen :P But, yeah guess I'll have to check it out. 

Despite all the negitive comments here against bitcoin saying it could lose half its value etc. You must remember that is also rocketed to many times its orginal price within a similar time, a large crash was to be expected.

Also if you are worried the price is going to crash you could use www.bitpay.com which would let you accept bitcoin and convert into local currencies.

I for one would like the option to pay in bitcoin, i pay for my membership pins in bitcoin and i pay for my proxys in bitcoin and i would probably pay for tribot now in bitcoin, if i could get repo credits with bitcoin also that would be great. Personally though if i were Tri I would accept bitcoins and keep them in return for vip, if the sales pool is so small it wont be that much lost if it loses and has potential to gain so much more.

1 person likes this

Great idea I don't use it but I know lots that do :) more options the better but I dont see why people dont use the VIP buy and sell forum though as much!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead