Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
erickho123

ExMerch PRO [20$/unlimited accs!] [Multi-sell, Buy/Sell, Multi-Buy, Merchanting, Set Selling]

I had a 19 hour client running, and then as I was sitting there watching my client, my computer decided to take a shit and blue screen -.-

This shit runs solid all day and night. The only time it messes up is if I run out of items, my internet fucks up, or the above happens. I do not think this script has failed me yet.

Thanks again man! I've made a shit load of gold in the three days that I've owned this hahaha.

Array

I had a 19 hour client running, and then as I was sitting there watching my client, my computer decided to take a shit and blue screen -.-

This shit runs solid all day and night. The only time it messes up is if I run out of items, my internet fucks up, or the above happens. I do not think this script has failed me yet.

Thanks again man! I've made a shit load of gold in the three days that I've owned this hahaha.

Thanks for feedback

i have been running the free version and its been running very well.Question what does the prem version come with

Thanks for feedback. Premium verison comes with

Multi Selling

Multi Buying

Zybez Offers

Different modes of merchanting/flipping

Set selling

and any other feature that is to come. The free verison will not get any more new features except bug fixes.

anychance you could try to help me set it up? or watch my screen to see if I set it up correctly?????? I left it an hour running yesterday and sold 0 items..... I then tried a different mercher from a different bot and sold some of my items rather quite fast/instantly O_O

anychance you could try to help me set it up? or watch my screen to see if I set it up correctly?????? I left it an hour running yesterday and sold 0 items..... I then tried a different mercher from a different bot and sold some of my items rather quite fast/instantly O_O

Try again, tribot was outdated yesterday. I don't need to teamview you or anything, try trading yourself on another mule or wait for someone to trade you and let me know what occurs. Report back with useful information, thanks

Try again, tribot was outdated yesterday. I don't need to teamview you or anything, try trading yourself on another mule or wait for someone to trade you and let me know what occurs. Report back with useful information, thanks

okay ill try again. I had it for like an hour or two trying to sell items and didn't get no trades or sales. I just wanted to you to be able to tell me if i set it up correctly.

If i send ya a PM of the screenshot of how i set it up think you can tell me if i did it wrong? 

okay ill try again. I had it for like an hour or two trying to sell items and didn't get no trades or sales. I just wanted to you to be able to tell me if i set it up correctly.

If i send ya a PM of the screenshot of how i set it up think you can tell me if i did it wrong? 

Go ahead.

I just bought this script today, and hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in that I missed something obvious, but I have a few issues I can't figure out.

1) At the top of the OP it says to run in lite mode. How do i do that?

2) I can't seem to get the Zybes Posting option to work. It like everything is filled out correctly and the script is recognising what I entered, but no posted show up on Zybez. Am I suppose to have the windows opened already so it can just enter information, or will it do that automatically? Do I need to be logged in or logged out? How does it know what Name to list as to who is selling? Can you please go into more detail and maybe give a nice guide in the OP like you did all the other tabs for Zybez?

3) If I fill out multiple tabs (example: buying multiple items, and selling multiple items) will the script run all the information in all the tabs I have filled out, or does it only run the tab that I have open when I hit start?

let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks for your help, and great script!

I just bought this script today, and hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in that I missed something obvious, but I have a few issues I can't figure out.

1) At the top of the OP it says to run in lite mode. How do i do that?

2) I can't seem to get the Zybes Posting option to work. It like everything is filled out correctly and the script is recognising what I entered, but no posted show up on Zybez. Am I suppose to have the windows opened already so it can just enter information, or will it do that automatically? Do I need to be logged in or logged out? How does it know what Name to list as to who is selling? Can you please go into more detail and maybe give a nice guide in the OP like you did all the other tabs for Zybez?

3) If I fill out multiple tabs (example: buying multiple items, and selling multiple items) will the script run all the information in all the tabs I have filled out, or does it only run the tab that I have open when I hit start?

let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks for your help, and great script!

FIle > Settings > check lite mode > restart client

No it won't run multiple modes, it'll only recognize the first filled out mode.

For your zybez problem, it uses your RS name to post offers. Use another account and see if it posts the offer, the only reason why it wouldn't post your offer is if someone took your zybez name / registered it.

Edited by erickho123

Are you saying the act of having a registered name makes it not work? To clarify: if I registered my own name, will that cause it to not work, or is that ok?

EDIT: Also, are you saying it's not possible to have have the "Zybes Post" mode running AND either a "buying multiple Items" or a "selling multiple items" mode running at the same time?

Edited by Tirator

Are you saying the act of having a registered name makes it not work? To clarify: if I registered my own name, will that cause it to not work, or is that ok?

EDIT: Also, are you saying it's not possible to have have the "Zybes Post" mode running AND either a "buying multiple Items" or a "selling multiple items" mode running at the same time?

No, you can have post zybez post mode running while selling other items. The other options buying/selling modes you cannot. Try logging into your zybez account that you registered and see if that works. I don't know how zybez registration works, i never registered my name before.

I Restarted my client in lite mode, I changed the GUI I was only using the "Selling Multiple Items" tab and the "Zybez Post" tab, I logged out of my Zybez account and closed my browser. Nothing was posted under the items I assigned the GUI to. This is what the Debug read:

hrwSQ3F.png

I Restarted my client in lite mode, I changed the GUI I was only using the "Selling Multiple Items" tab and the "Zybez Post" tab, I logged out of my Zybez account and closed my browser. Nothing was posted under the items I assigned the GUI to. This is what the Debug read:

hrwSQ3F.png

Try using another account and let me know, if your account is registered then it's highly likely that it's not going to work or you're typing in the item name wrong.

Edited by erickho123

Ok, just tried same settings on a different account, and this time when I press the start button nothing happened. I tried restarting the client again, and re-entered the settings fresh, and pressing the start button again did nothing. So confused. No Messages in the debug either.

Ok, just tried same settings on a different account, and this time when I press the start button nothing happened. I tried restarting the client again, and re-entered the settings fresh, and pressing the start button again did nothing. So confused. No Messages in the debug either.

If nothing is occuring, it's having troubles parsing something most likey. Make sure everything you have is fulled out and make sure every row you press enter if it's on a table

Sorry about that, I fixed that issue and got it to run.

Here are the Bot Debug and Client Debugs I'm getting. These are form the unregistered account, and still nothing is being posted on Zybez for me :(

Bot Debug:

8yZ1EFO.png

Client Debug:

sFljGGw.png

www.teamviewer.com download it, and i'll see what's up PM me your teamviewer ID n pass

How come it blacklisted a dude when he traded me the wrong item? It was his first time trading with me and after he declined it blacklisted him. But for a lure dude, after 3 lures it still didnt blacklist him.

Don't know, blacklist system works good for me and many other users. Show a video of this occuring.

It only adds a point if they trade you and decline or the time limit is up (set in the gui)

System works like a point system. They get X points before completely stop trading them.

You change the X points and how long they are blacklisted in the GUI.

Edited by erickho123