erickho123

[150k-550k gp/hr] [ABCL 10] [FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL] EX MTA Premium [All 4 Rooms Supported]

tbh Cobra it's working fine for me. Near max points/hour for all rooms.

edit: actually, in Graveyard room, the script will sometimes (maybe 1 in 4 times) not use the closest deposit chute, and one time I actually saw it walking from the East wall bone piles to the South wall chute. @TacoManStan

Edited by fatdoobie2

@KingCobra

productivity is still not 100% for me, 80 points/hour in tele, I used to get 93-95 ish points once, Still I do not recommend buying it until @TacoManStan releases an update that utilizes the corners in the telekenetic room, that increases productivity and will lower the bans, all of my accounts have died using this script and I'm 100% sure it is to blame on the damn tele room.

@KingCobra

productivity is still not 100% for me, 80 points/hour in tele, I used to get 93-95 ish points once, Still I do not recommend buying it until @TacoManStan releases an update that utilizes the corners in the telekenetic room, that increases productivity and will lower the bans, all of my accounts have died using this script and I'm 100% sure it is to blame on the damn tele room.

how much gold per hour is this , or are you not doing for the gold?

@KingCobra

I'm doing it 100% for the gold, I think in the current state of this script 300k/hour is very possible (10-15% breaking) with 1 agility, the higher your agility on that account, the higher your gold/hour of course, I'm currently not using this to farm as I deem it a waste of time with the current amount of bans (due to the tele room). If you perse want to use this method I would recommend using Cron's MTA script from topbot.

@KingCobra

I'm doing it 100% for the gold, I think in the current state of this script 300k/hour is very possible (10-15% breaking) with 1 agility, the higher your agility on that account, the higher your gold/hour of course, I'm currently not using this to farm as I deem it a waste of time with the current amount of bans (due to the tele room). If you perse want to use this method I would recommend using Cron's MTA script from topbot.

thanks for the help bud.

@TacoManStan

It appears none of my bots are running (By running, I mean run energy depletion). Its not room dependent as I currently have bots in all 4 of them. Instead, they seem to hover here when trying to turn run on. Apologies for no formal report, but the stacktrace doesn't look useful.

gAAXNhj.png

Edit: It essentially just clicks where the cursor is in the picture above. Likely just due to this zoom bar update.

Edited by bmjslider

@TacoManStan

It appears none of my bots are running (By running, I mean run energy depletion). Its not room dependent as I currently have bots in all 4 of them. Instead, they seem to hover here when trying to turn run on. Apologies for no formal report, but the stacktrace doesn't look useful.

Fixed, sorry about the wait.

patiently waiting for updates, you on the case?

Yeah. I was away for like 5 days and then as soon as I got back I got sick, so I'm only just recovering. I've been on the forums but I've been too sick to really work on anything this last week. Next week I'll try to finish some of them up. I'm also working on my other scripts as well as a new one, so no promises on an ETA.

• Like 1

Fixed, sorry about the wait.

Yeah. I was away for like 5 days and then as soon as I got back I got sick, so I'm only just recovering. I've been on the forums but I've been too sick to really work on anything this last week. Next week I'll try to finish some of them up. I'm also working on my other scripts as well as a new one, so no promises on an ETA.

Get well soon m8, take your time.

@TacoManStan

Edited by punchbaggies

The bot often get stuck in the telek room. Allowing me only to get 67 points per hour. Have to manually click in order to get in back on track. Also at the alchemy room, what is the xp/hour you guys get? I'm getting around 49k an hour. Seems a bit low in my opinion. Haven't done the other rooms yet. 

The bot often get stuck in the telek room. Allowing me only to get 67 points per hour. Have to manually click in order to get in back on track. Also at the alchemy room, what is the xp/hour you guys get? I'm getting around 49k an hour. Seems a bit low in my opinion. Haven't done the other rooms yet. 

My alchemy room has been solid. No problems there, but the telek room does have mazes where the script will get stuck. See below:

y77UFGh.png

uny2k45.png

Edited by bmjslider

Hey Taco, good to hear you might have some time to work on this script. Got a couple of things for you to look at, and two performance improvements that have been mentioned before but I wasnt sure what your current plans for them were.

Bugs / problems

Bug 1 - in the graveyard room, the camera is causing pretty big inefficiency problems, in particular it can cause the script to run to a deposit chute that is not the closest one to us, and also it can make it need to right-click the bone pile each time to grab from it. Here's a .gif of the second problem (the first one is self-explanatory I think)

A0VMzG5.gif

Bug 2 - world-hopping seems to be broken, not sure if this is a Tribot issue since there was just an update, although I don't see many other people complaining. Basically, the problem is that the script is reading the world-hopping list incorrectly, and it thinks it is clicking on world X but it is actually clicking on world Y, so it just spam clicks it over and over, never getting anywhere, because RS is just giving us the message "You are already on that world", but the bot is trying to get to a different world, and is perpetually stuck since it will never click the correct one.

Note that this seems to only affect certain worlds.

If this is a script issue and not a Tribot issue, I'll happily provide much more info

Non-bugs, improvements.

1. Tele room improvement. I know I know, it has been mentioned many times, but personally I think it would help a lot so I'm going to keep on asking for it lol. Best way to explain is with a picture:

GtVo0nV.png

basically if the statue is in the red area, only walk to the red arrow tiles to move it. if it's in the blue area, use the blue tiles (this applies to all mazes). It might not seem like a big deal, but over a few hours, the extra steps you take walking in line with the statue add up.

2. Any kind of automatic room swapper. I would be really happy with just one where I put in all my settings at the start (the dialog boxes you click after selecting your room) and then just enter how many points I want from each room. You have no idea how much easier this would make my life!

And yeah, I know you have other scripts to work on and bug fixes come first, but I think most users of this script are still hoping these things will be added.

Edited by fatdoobie2