Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
erickho123

[150k-550k gp/hr] [ABCL 10] [FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL] EX MTA Premium [All 4 Rooms Supported]

tbh Cobra it's working fine for me. Near max points/hour for all rooms.

edit: actually, in Graveyard room, the script will sometimes (maybe 1 in 4 times) not use the closest deposit chute, and one time I actually saw it walking from the East wall bone piles to the South wall chute. @TacoManStan

Edited by fatdoobie2

@KingCobra

productivity is still not 100% for me, 80 points/hour in tele, I used to get 93-95 ish points once, Still I do not recommend buying it until @TacoManStan releases an update that utilizes the corners in the telekenetic room, that increases productivity and will lower the bans, all of my accounts have died using this script and I'm 100% sure it is to blame on the damn tele room.

@KingCobra

productivity is still not 100% for me, 80 points/hour in tele, I used to get 93-95 ish points once, Still I do not recommend buying it until @TacoManStan releases an update that utilizes the corners in the telekenetic room, that increases productivity and will lower the bans, all of my accounts have died using this script and I'm 100% sure it is to blame on the damn tele room.

how much gold per hour is this , or are you not doing for the gold?

@KingCobra

I'm doing it 100% for the gold, I think in the current state of this script 300k/hour is very possible (10-15% breaking) with 1 agility, the higher your agility on that account, the higher your gold/hour of course, I'm currently not using this to farm as I deem it a waste of time with the current amount of bans (due to the tele room). If you perse want to use this method I would recommend using Cron's MTA script from topbot.

@KingCobra

I'm doing it 100% for the gold, I think in the current state of this script 300k/hour is very possible (10-15% breaking) with 1 agility, the higher your agility on that account, the higher your gold/hour of course, I'm currently not using this to farm as I deem it a waste of time with the current amount of bans (due to the tele room). If you perse want to use this method I would recommend using Cron's MTA script from topbot.

thanks for the help bud.

@TacoManStan

It appears none of my bots are running (By running, I mean run energy depletion). Its not room dependent as I currently have bots in all 4 of them. Instead, they seem to hover here when trying to turn run on. Apologies for no formal report, but the stacktrace doesn't look useful.

gAAXNhj.png

Edit: It essentially just clicks where the cursor is in the picture above. Likely just due to this zoom bar update.

Edited by bmjslider

@TacoManStan

It appears none of my bots are running (By running, I mean run energy depletion). Its not room dependent as I currently have bots in all 4 of them. Instead, they seem to hover here when trying to turn run on. Apologies for no formal report, but the stacktrace doesn't look useful.

Fixed, sorry about the wait.

patiently waiting for updates, you on the case?

Yeah. I was away for like 5 days and then as soon as I got back I got sick, so I'm only just recovering. I've been on the forums but I've been too sick to really work on anything this last week. Next week I'll try to finish some of them up. I'm also working on my other scripts as well as a new one, so no promises on an ETA.

• Like 1

Fixed, sorry about the wait.

Yeah. I was away for like 5 days and then as soon as I got back I got sick, so I'm only just recovering. I've been on the forums but I've been too sick to really work on anything this last week. Next week I'll try to finish some of them up. I'm also working on my other scripts as well as a new one, so no promises on an ETA.

Get well soon m8, take your time.

@TacoManStan

Edited by punchbaggies

The bot often get stuck in the telek room. Allowing me only to get 67 points per hour. Have to manually click in order to get in back on track. Also at the alchemy room, what is the xp/hour you guys get? I'm getting around 49k an hour. Seems a bit low in my opinion. Haven't done the other rooms yet. 

The bot often get stuck in the telek room. Allowing me only to get 67 points per hour. Have to manually click in order to get in back on track. Also at the alchemy room, what is the xp/hour you guys get? I'm getting around 49k an hour. Seems a bit low in my opinion. Haven't done the other rooms yet. 

My alchemy room has been solid. No problems there, but the telek room does have mazes where the script will get stuck. See below:

y77UFGh.png

uny2k45.png

Edited by bmjslider

Hey Taco, good to hear you might have some time to work on this script. Got a couple of things for you to look at, and two performance improvements that have been mentioned before but I wasnt sure what your current plans for them were.

Bugs / problems

Bug 1 - in the graveyard room, the camera is causing pretty big inefficiency problems, in particular it can cause the script to run to a deposit chute that is not the closest one to us, and also it can make it need to right-click the bone pile each time to grab from it. Here's a .gif of the second problem (the first one is self-explanatory I think)

A0VMzG5.gif

Bug 2 - world-hopping seems to be broken, not sure if this is a Tribot issue since there was just an update, although I don't see many other people complaining. Basically, the problem is that the script is reading the world-hopping list incorrectly, and it thinks it is clicking on world X but it is actually clicking on world Y, so it just spam clicks it over and over, never getting anywhere, because RS is just giving us the message "You are already on that world", but the bot is trying to get to a different world, and is perpetually stuck since it will never click the correct one.

Note that this seems to only affect certain worlds.

If this is a script issue and not a Tribot issue, I'll happily provide much more info

Non-bugs, improvements.

1. Tele room improvement. I know I know, it has been mentioned many times, but personally I think it would help a lot so I'm going to keep on asking for it lol. Best way to explain is with a picture:

GtVo0nV.png

basically if the statue is in the red area, only walk to the red arrow tiles to move it. if it's in the blue area, use the blue tiles (this applies to all mazes). It might not seem like a big deal, but over a few hours, the extra steps you take walking in line with the statue add up.

2. Any kind of automatic room swapper. I would be really happy with just one where I put in all my settings at the start (the dialog boxes you click after selecting your room) and then just enter how many points I want from each room. You have no idea how much easier this would make my life!

And yeah, I know you have other scripts to work on and bug fixes come first, but I think most users of this script are still hoping these things will be added.

Edited by fatdoobie2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        This script is arguably the most powerful script on the market, with over 5 years of development put into it, the end result is an easy and safe to use script that should meet all your combat and magic training needs!
        This script can train combat & magic using almost every training method available. Enjoy  
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features:
        10 Hour free trial Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:  Brutal black dragons! *NEW*  Wyverns! *NEW*  Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*  Slayer dungeons *NEW*  Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*  Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) Dragons Giants Goblins Ghouls Dagganoths Druids And hundreds more different monsters! Support all banks in Runescape Support all teleports Supports all food types Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Supports all weapons and special attacks Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank Supports all potions Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Full prayer support Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Safe spotting optional Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Bones to peaches support Herb cleaning and dropping ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Telekinetic grab support Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Start the script from anywhere AND MORE!     AIO Magic Features: The script can train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax and More!   Purchase info and script trial info:   Packages:
        Free Trial Price: $FREE  Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy   1 month Package Price: $8  VIP is not required to run the script  The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month  Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums   To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below: TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic     Gallery:                      
    • By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM
      We are the most active and reliable community-based Deadman mode swapping discord at the moment. With over 4B GP handled in the past year, we have expanded and opened a discord to make trading and swapping on DMM easier and safer for everyone who chooses to do so. Our swaps are insured up to 75M with ranks, and Middleman services are free. We will be hosting a 100M giveaway at the end of the 2019 Spring Season for the two best/most active discord recruiters. Are you looking for a place to sell your Deadman Mode gold/items, or just to hang around with your fellow deadmen?

Then join the discord here: https://discord.gg/SJVscPt
    • By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM
      We are the most active and reliable community-based Deadman mode swapping discord at the moment. With over 4B GP handled in the past year, we have expanded and opened a discord to make trading and swapping on DMM easier and safer for everyone who chooses to do so. Our swaps are insured up to 75M with ranks, and Middleman services are free. We will be hosting a 100M giveaway at the end of the 2019 Spring Season for the two best/most active discord recruiters. Are you looking for a place to sell your Deadman Mode gold/items, or just to hang around with your fellow deadmen?

• By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM

• By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Paypal is for select users, only if you have a decent amount of risk in the runescape community (such as many private / premium scripts, donations, etc.); I will ask you some questions and evaluate your risk.
      You can also build trust by trading with me in small increments (using the same PayPal email). So even if you don't have a lot of risk in the community, we can gradually build up payments over time for example: 50m today to start, 100m next week, 300m the next week, etc.
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted
      TRiBot Credits - always accepted. 

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.98/M (25 - 49m)
      $0.93/M (50m+)
      $0.90/M (100m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• Our picks

• This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 19 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies