Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leespiker

[Money Making][Runecrafting] Spiker Rune Runner [Up to 3M+ GP/HR][Most Runes][31+ Hours][Flawless]

I just started using this script, so far I like that it uses the safe route, however on my first run I don't know if i selected the settings wrong, but it stopped at the altar and logged out because I didn't have a talisman, I have tiaras.  I started it inside the altar the second time and so far so good, 6 runs in and no troubles.  I just wanted to inform you of this just incase it is a glitch.

Well that was a quick ban. Got to 55 RC, but crafter and a runner just got banned. I'm worried because I just traded a bunch of nats to my main... fuck me. Bad tactics, felt too safe I guess.

edit: perm bans... shit, so far I'm 12.5m (credits) + 1m + 1m (accounts) in the hole. So far I have 30k airs + 15k nats profit. So... only 9m in the hole.

Edited by ItsCollin

Well that was a quick ban. Got to 55 RC, but crafter and a runner just got banned. I'm worried because I just traded a bunch of nats to my main... fuck me. Bad tactics, felt too safe I guess.

edit: perm bans... shit, so far I'm 12.5m (credits) + 1m + 1m (accounts) in the hole. So far I have 30k airs + 15k nats profit. So... only 9m in the hole.

was your runner set up in no clothes or did you set it up wearing something like gold robes or anything?

How long were you running the script?

What was your break schedule like on your slaves?

What was your break schedule like on your master?

What rune were you running?

How many slaves were you running?

Were you using one proxy per account?

What level were your slaves?

What were your slaves wearing?

What level was your master?

What was your master wearing?

Sorry for you loss, but at least you got a lifetime auth.  You'll make it back in no time.

How long were you running the script?

What was your break schedule like on your slaves?

What was your break schedule like on your master?

What rune were you running?

How many slaves were you running?

Were you using one proxy per account?

What level were your slaves?

What were your slaves wearing?

What level was your master?

What was your master wearing?

Sorry for you loss, but at least you got a lifetime auth.  You'll make it back in no time.

I ran the script in 2-4 hour intervals, three slaves, one crafter.

No break schedule, all done manually, I never have trusted auto-login and account managers. Most they ever ran straight was close to 5 hours. I was watching the master the whole time.

I ran air runes in a F2P world (to avoid reports and other players) from 1-45 RC and then ran nature runes from 45-55 RC.

Three slaves, one master.

I don't buy into the proxy solution, I don't think it does anything at all. People have been speculating about proxies and botting for years. Haven't seen any evidence to support proxy use. So no, zero proxies at all, as I always have.

Slaves were varying combats. The two accounts banned had the lowest combat and total level. Slave banned was ~24 combat. Both banned accounts had 70+ fishing and no quest points. Pretty bot-like stats. (Interestingly enough, the 2 other slaves that were not banned were both 50+ combat. one was 66. each had a few stats, but mostly just quest requirements and magic for teleporting.)

Slaves were wearing robes, amulet, capes, weapons / flowers. Fully equipped, ring of life, etc. Colorful boots and things.

Master was level 15.

Master was wearing gnome robes and adamant scimitar, only combat stats were 30 attack, I was thinking of getting 40 and getting a rune 2h on a low level account to justify the low combat (ie "look im a special attack pure not a bot")

The gains were okay. But it requires running four accounts at a time. I was making around 240k/hr, but across four accounts, that's only 60k/hr... I was making about that using dummy combat noobs killing unicorns in barbarian on F2P servers. So I am not sure about whether or not I will make my money back. I am afraid I will have to invest much more time into bot creation and management, doing quests and raising skills, just to make 60k/hr/account that I could make with a no reqs script. I did use it to run fires for my main, and got a decent xp/hr.

Overall, I am disappointed. It's okay, it was my choice to purchase, and I am still glad I opted for the lifetime instead of monthly. Maybe someday it will be worth its cost. But for now I need to consider other methods.

Oh, also, bug report, but I forgot the format:

When a slave enters the nature altar with a talisman, sometimes the slave seems to enter with the talisman selected. This means the slave cannot trade the master until deselecting the item. This is easy to fix. Tribot might even have an isItemSelected() method. Otherwise when you right click to trade, you can check what menu options you have, and if trade isn't one of them but the menu contains the Master name, you can click somewhere in the inventory or chat box to deselect the item.

The main problem with this bug however is that the slave will sit at the portal and not trade the master.

Edited by ItsCollin

So, after using this script for about 10k natures sadly one of my accounts has been banned, it was just one of my runners (out of 2), this account wasn't payed for with a bond so the membership cost me $8.  My crafter has gotten a decent amount of levels without being banned so far.  The ban was for macroing major, not a goldfarming ban.  My setup was having my crafter wear some quest gear so it didn't look like a bot, my runner was a lvl 15 defense pure with a full addy, I did have the bot setup to take a 5 minute break every hour.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I wasn't using a proxy, therefore I don't believe Jagex flags IPs.

Edited by henhead12

I do have a bit of a problem, I don't know if it's client related or script related, I let them run and leave it for a bit, come back and sometimes they're paused and logged out then I have to restart the script, cause resuming doesn't do anything.

It should never be paused lol.  You'd have to do that manually.

Script is still running well from what I've heard. Feel free to post progress reports.

What are the ban rates?

User count of just 55? Is this true? (40 pages of posts)

Is it still 3M/hour? Howmany slaves do you need for that?

Edited by Iamgod

What are the ban rates?

User count of just 55? Is this true? (40 pages of posts)

Is it still 3M/hour? Howmany slaves do you need for that?

Ban rates are decent for nats, especially with low level slaves. I would recommend running laws until 91 rc on your master.

For 3M/hour you need around 14 slaves and a master with double natures (91+ RC).  You can still make a pretty penny without double nats and less slaves though.

I recently up'ed the price of the script to avoid rune crashing.

EDIT: Also, some users have multiple auths. User count stays the same.

Edited by Leespiker

Ban rates are decent for nats, especially with low level slaves. I would recommend running laws until 91 rc on your master.

For 3M/hour you need around 14 slaves and a master with double natures (91+ RC).  You can still make a pretty penny without double nats and less slaves though.

I recently up'ed the price of the script to avoid rune crashing.

Good guy.

So 15 accounts for 3M an hour?

(eq to like stead 200k each account if you look it this way)

Seems nice.

Good guy.

So 15 accounts for 3M an hour?

(eq to like stead 200k each account if you look it this way)

Seems nice.

Only with double nats. Closer to 75k/hour per account running laws and 100k/hr per account running single nats, but once again, I recommend laws until 91+ rc for double nats.

Edited by Leespiker

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By solononforever
      Title says it all, I was thinking because the price of a proxy, seems to be the price of a bond.
      1m gp = 0.8$
      Dedicated sock for a month $2-$3
      Bond $2.3
      Total gp needed to bot to break even: 6M GP ~  

Only reply if you actually have had a farm/have  - Thanks!

• By ITryNotToTroll
      I'm handing in my notice, I am going to stop updating this script due to me having real life issues, I don't have time for it anymore. If you have purchased in the past two weeks, contact me for a refund. Other than that, I will not be giving refunds.

Requirements 40+ Defence 40+ Range // Ideal for Dragonhides 30+ Thieving 30+ Mining 30+ Agility **Obviously the higher the better  

Terms of service: - https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14960-premium-script-tos-that-all-premium-scripts-must-use/  

Purchase One Auth Code - $14                 Purchase Five Auth Codes - $60         Buying via RSGP - 8m:   Please pm us!      

Please purchase by sending the following to either myself or JoshBeaver via private message. His profile link is: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/15740-joshbeaver/ Purchasing Form: Paypal Email: Paypal Transaction ID: ** Please don't send more than 1 PM, we will contact you within 24 hours Note - If you wish to pay in paypal, please message ITryNotToTroll. If you wish to pay in rsgp, please message JoshBeaver. This will make things easier for us.  

FAQS Q) How many Accounts per Auth Code? A) Each Auth Code is limited to one account at a time. Q) I have sent a PM what happens now? A) You will recieve a detailed explanation on how to get the script along with your AuthCode   Q) What loader/authentication system do you use? A) We use Exloader which can be found here:   Q) Does this use mounted glory? A) Yes! Please place the room directly next to your entry portal!   ** More to follow  
    • By Integer
      FEATURES EXPLAINED

Changeable GUI mid-run Instead of having to restart the script to change the GUI settings, you can just click on a button displayed in the paint to edit your preferences.   Pker blacklist If a player attacks you, he is considered a pker and is added to my online database, and every other user will then try to avoid the player.   Avaliable world detection / hopping Every 10 minutes, your account will send a signal to my web-server saying "x world is occupied", so when another user is world hopping, he will skip that world (so no competition between users).   Anti-Pker detection If a possible PKer is detected it will immediately world hop for safety (usually under a second)    

HOW TO START

- Start near the dragons/bank with your prefered equipment equipped
      - If you wish to crush the scales, have a pestle and mortar with you aswell
      - Start the script, fill out the GUI and you're set to go

FULL DROP LIST

IMAGES / PROGGIES

Original Version - 1 Instance - 9,99$  - (Running 1 acc, will take you around 45h of runtime to pay back the script) - Click HERE to buy Multi Version - 5 Instances - 24,99$   - (Running 5 accs, will take you around 23h of runtime to pay back the script) - Click HERE to buy Goldfarm Version - Unlimited Instances - 39,99$   - (Running 10 accs, will take you around 18h of runtime to pay back the script) - Click HERE to buy  

THANKS TO WUSSUPWUSSUP FOR USEFULL CODE SUCH AS THE STAFF SUPPORT AND GUI SETTINGS LOADING/SAVING
    • By AccountBoost
      Very basic yew cutter script.
      Instructions
      Set the bot in Falador east bank with an axe equipped, or in inventory.
      First ever script. Feedback would be awesome.
    • By Toxic Hacker
      Hello,

I need help splitting Bot's through profixier or any software you know simillar to it, I already have a a lot of private proxy's with auth, it is fresh and working perfectly.

Just need a little help, with splitting accounts, I don't use tribot feature proxy, not so noob at all* I am using Bitvise SSH Client for now and profixier aswell. 
      If anyone knows any good software where you can split accounts in different proxies please share below in comments! I will appreciate very much!
      Best Regards,
      Toxic Hacker ^^

• By michaelpwn
      Quick question,
      I see a lot of level 40ish accounts with 94+ Runecrafting, is the ban rate on RC very low at the moment?
      Thanks in advance,
      Michael
    • By sohilpenguins
      Plank Collector
      Hey guys, so I was just going through my computer cleaning out old stuff and found an old script I had made months ago. It's a Plank collector; it has mule support, glory support, and f2p support. I will be releasing the F2p, non-mule support version. I know the ruling works. However, I know some people don't like to or don't want to bother. 

EDIT: I recommend you have 30 hp and a little bit of defence because the skeletons in the wilderness will kill you. If you die the bot will just go back to collecting so dying isnt a big deal once in a while, level 3's WILL DIE EVERYTRIP
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1868-s-plank-collector/
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 26 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies